Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Setting would people find most enticing?

Final Fantasy 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 16 ]
Faerun 0.13725490196078 13.7% [ 14 ]
Homebrew 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 30 ]
Disgaea 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 8 ]
Rise of the Runelords 0.12745098039216 12.7% [ 13 ]
Dragonlance 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 7 ]
Greyhawk 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 3 ]
Ravenloft 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

OG Noob

I am looking for a group of people who like to roleplay and play Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition, or Pathfinder. I have a site ready that we all could go too provided you are interested in joining. The setting idea is still being decided as I have many options but it wouldn't be fair to decide that on my own. I also have a skype if I happen to be offline off of Gaia, My skype is
Anyway, I hope to gather some attention to this posting so that we may have a fun time roleplaying and having fun with whichever setting that happens to get chosen.

OG Noob

OG Noob

OG Noob

Bump #3 ....well I wasn't expecting to be this lonely... oh well

Demonic Protagonist

I'd be interested if it isn't a problem it would be my first time.

OG Noob

Its good that someone showed Interest. I have no real issue if it is your first time trying out the game, its quite fun as along as you like roleplaying and can easily immerse yourself in the character you create.

Demonic Protagonist

Alright! I'll help you keep this thread up if need be.
I'm displeased that not only do you not have a "None of the above" option in your poll, but that you included Faerun and not Dragonlance or Greyhawk.

OG Noob

I was giving generalitys to attract people, and alot of people I know prefer faerun over dragonlance....so I will add both Greyhawk and Dragonlance to the poll...but none of the above would force me into a situation where I might not know the setting that well.

Demonic Protagonist

I've got to agree, I'd think it more important the DM actually knows the setting than the players do. (it is their job to, you know, relay that information) If you aren't at all pleased with any of the existing options, I'd just not vote at all.

OG Noob

Thanks for articulating my desires Tornado xD, I kinda want to grab a setting I know of and run a campaign or two with it, possibly more if I have the time to do so.

Demonic Protagonist

Hah, sorry. Just wanted to try to get that straight.

OG Noob

Indeed. Anyway had a level 3 Dread Necromancer die on me in the campaign I did today.... not too happy with it since it wasn't by monsters but a trap that killed me.

Demonic Protagonist

Rough.

Unfortunately since I'm just starting, I have the magical level 1 elf cleric with a whopping... 6 HP, since his constitution modifier was negative. ( what would have happened if i had rolled a 1 on that d8? would he start out as an intelligent undead? would he just need to make death saving throws every round? :0 )

I don't think this man should get anywhere near the front lines any time soon.

OG Noob

Oh that is rough...but in the case of hp....normally people say first level is max hp. that way you don't run into negative Hp shenanigans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff