This poll closed on November 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
What is it and why?
I usually get stuck with Cleric, as the other basic classes have been taken by party members.
and of course, we pretty much need a cleric, the amount of spells and shizen we get thrown against us.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I generally have to be a meat-shield for our group because most of the people who play D&D with me always eat up any Magic-Using class they can. I don't mind being a meat-shield though, but i just prefer to be a Rogue so i can be sneeeeeaky ninja

LadyDelaidra's Husband

I like the elvish ranger, I know, not that powerful, but I just like the two weapon fighter defender of the woods type guy. And moast of the other PCs always pick human. So I get to be arrogant to them ,and call them monkeys...

...Good days...
elvish rogue all the way.... my one character had amazing sneak attack bonus and eveythign

LadyDelaidra's Husband

StarryStarryNight
elvish rogue all the way.... my one character had amazing sneak attack bonus and eveythign

ANd then her bow broke crying

LOL

You really paid for that one.
Azaireal
StarryStarryNight

LOL

it wasn't my fault... how was i supposed to know that bows had hp....
and you're the one that sent it after me...

edit: anyway it's fixed now... beware evil i shall smite you!

LadyDelaidra's Husband

StarryStarryNight
Azaireal
StarryStarryNight

LOL

it wasn't my fault... how was i supposed to know that bows had hp....
and you're the one that sent it after me...

Sundering, toughness (damage reduction) and HP.

Bang, in half with the bow.
like i said it's fixed now so beware evil dooers i shall smite you with my unstoppable elvish rogue... and i know better than to let someone near my bow cause it has hp
You left out both Wilder and Psychic Warrior, which happen to be my favorites.
Drayke1
I usually get stuck with Cleric, as the other basic classes have been taken by party members.
and of course, we pretty much need a cleric, the amount of spells and shizen we get thrown against us.

Clerics are awesome in more ways than one? Of course, I'd probably use Ur-Priest. 9th level divine spells in a 10 level class. Hoo ha.
tiefling rogue...
darkvision out to 60 feet and stealth hits!
anyway...chaotic neutral, all the way...
Human bard. Okay in most settings the bard sucks. I spend most combats sitting behind a rock, smoking a pipe and playing my lute. Every once in a while lI'll cast a support spell or two but mostly I chill behind my rock and let my minions do all the work. Prolly the greatest charecter I ever made was an evil bard, my gm hated me, but I hated the gm so he deserved it.
Comte
Human bard. Okay in most settings the bard sucks. I spend most combats sitting behind a rock, smoking a pipe and playing my lute. Every once in a while lI'll cast a support spell or two but mostly I chill behind my rock and let my minions do all the work. Prolly the greatest charecter I ever made was an evil bard, my gm hated me, but I hated the gm so he deserved it.

well, the bard is the most leader-like, and most diverse...i'm thinking of being a human bard, myself...

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
Don't underestimate bards. Anyone who can convince the king that the sky is red is a worthwile companion indeed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff