Welcome to Gaia! ::

i need an adventure or some new items for my campaing
c'mon im not the only loser in the world
im a dnd playing loser anyone else
red dragon, blue dragon, black dragon, green dragon, silver dragon, gold dragon, purple dragon, rainbow dragon, gay dragon, lezbo dragon, cat dragon, dog dragon, fish dragon, trurle dragon, lion dragon, wizard dragon, elven dragon, dwarvin dragon, gnomish dragon, wow im bored
No you are not the only looser out there for I to play DND! Yes folks that's right I said it. Whew what a weight of my chest that was!
Jyhad
No you are not the only looser out there for I to play DND! Yes folks that's right I said it. Whew what a weight of my chest that was!

what he said
i play and if u want u can get google of night
I am a dnd loser as well. I guess.
Heres a tip make a theme to your dungons
well if you need new items we have thought of making up stupid thing my dm said she would make me up a weapon the vacuum cleaner of doom .... cuz i work at a vacuum store sweatdrop
Jyhad

thank u man
I'm a DnD player too. If you want ideas on adventures or and characters PM me, i've got a ton of stuff like that.
I play D&D, but I'm no loser. If you doubt this, PM me. I'll respond to you how I'm not.
wizards.com
Then click on D&D.
Boom. Trillions of ideas, adventures, new races, craploads of stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff