Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't seem to find them, but I'm wondering if they really are worth the effort to find.

(I'm a warhammer 40k geek!)
i've read a few and the art really varies, some stories are wicked and others not so much.
i play tyranids sometimes, how bout you?
theress warhammer 40k comics???
What!? they do comics!! eek

damn... i must see some of these...
I originally played chaos but now im warhammer fantasy....stil chaos.....deamons are addicting no?From what i've heard, the comics arent great, but somtimes they can be, I personally like the huge 500 chapter books.
Hey, I used to play Warhammer too, but I played WH40000 with the space marines, I really wanted to play with the Tyranids they rule!!!
The bad stuff is that the hobby is expensive, and no stores os wh on my home town. gonk
ive only played a cheap knockoff of warhammer 40k... wat is it?? hehe i look dumb to you geeks sweatdrop
no, the comics arent great at all..
which is unfortunate as 40k kicks a**
I myself play Marines, 'Nids and Tau.. and i have some orks and chaos floating around too..

Im starting a Dark Elf Fantasy army but... they dont have boltguns or powerfists...
And yet none of you realise that Warhammer 40k or the Warhammer series in general has nothing to do with Udon Entertainment stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff