d8 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
d12 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
d20 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
d5 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
d100 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
d7 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Other 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Here I will be compiling a list of various useful websites, tools and other such things for mine and other's conveniences.

D20 Pathfinder Resource Directory

Roll20

d20 Hit Dice Generator

90 Pre-Made Monster Encounters

D&D Character Quiz

D&D 3.5 Online Character Generator

D&D 4e Monster Vault

Feel free to share any useful webpages you guys know of to add to this list!

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Dunno if it fits your list, but my most valuable resource as a DM/GM is OneNote. My handwriting sucks, I literally can't even read it half the time, so whatever I can I want to be digital. OneNote basically acts as my one stop source to prep games, have the maps if need be, monster stats, npcs, towns, over arching plots, etc. You can create a notebook, make your first tab and make your first page and just start typing. It's instantly organized and really helpful. You can even integrate pictures right in with no trouble, and even hyperlink words to other pages (so you can make a note of that blacksmith the player took an interest in and when the party comes back know who he is again with a click).
Everything is tabbed and so neat and ready to go, and without any effort on my end really.... oh, and it's also an android app that works pretty well. I usually have all my stuff ready I can run my games from my tablet these days.

Quotable Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh, where to start... I have a billion generators, but the two I use the most are syllable-based, so while sometimes they produce things that English cannot pronounce, with a bit of tweaking you can get some good names. The fantasy one I use is yafnag and for sci fi I use Totro. As a side note, there is a dice roller on the Yafnag site, and I've found it to be very unbiased, unlike many others.

For generating towns, City Gen is my absolute favorite go-to. It does pretty much everything for you--completely random. Mathemagician is pretty good too, depending on how technical you like to get.

And my two overall, generic reference sites are DonJon, which has FANTASTIC map generators--seriously, they do fractal flat maps, and 3D spinning world maps for sci fi and... it's awesome. Their treasure generators are ok in a pinch, but could be better. The other one is John's Dungeon And Dragon Utilities, which has a little bit of everything and is nice if you only need a little boost for your personal creativity and don't want a ton of pages up.

Hope that helps!
Off first page.
I can't believe no one's mentioned http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ yet.
Has literally all the content from pathfinder on it.
Tabasco Jones
I can't believe no one's mentioned http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ yet.
Has literally all the content from pathfinder on it.
Amazing resource! Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces