Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the shop?

Kool 0.7063829787234 70.6% [ 166 ]
Not so kool 0.11063829787234 11.1% [ 26 ]
Other (for the people that don't play) 0.18297872340426 18.3% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

JakeChambers
just to let u know, the Bag Of Planar storing is an item from the Epic Level handbook supplicant from 3.5 version of D&D. just letting u know, ive played this game for about five years so i know a lot of the item names. mrgreen

Most of us have been playing for a good long while, Jake. And Epic Level Handbook is 3.0

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
DreamWakerGoddess
JakeChambers
just to let u know, the Bag Of Planar storing is an item from the Epic Level handbook supplicant from 3.5 version of D&D. just letting u know, ive played this game for about five years so i know a lot of the item names. mrgreen

Most of us have been playing for a good long while, Jake. And Epic Level Handbook is 3.0

I think he is talking about the little updates they came out with when they went to 3.5. You can get them on the wizards site, but they change some of the older books, like MM2. Oh and by the way I have been playing for like 4 years and DMing for 3.

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Sword of Aegis (not from gaiaonline)

+3 Demons Bane Longsword

Once per day you can cast Banashment as a 15 level spell caster, DC 18 or 13 + Cha modifer.

Anytime you drop to 0 or lower hit points when finghting a demon the sword heals you up to 1 hit point but becomes a -2 backbiting longsword for 24 hours.

History: Aegis (an angel from my D&D world) was sent down to earth to complete a mission from the gods, but did not tell him what he was going to do. Well, it turned out that there was a demon that was causing chaos all over the land and Aegis was the one that had to take him out. Not anything big but he soon found out that the demon was his brother Sigea. There was a huge battle and Sigea was sealing in another plane. After the fight Aegis droped his sword and returned to heaven.

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Off the first page bump 4laugh

Familiar Gaian

Magical enchantments (2 only work in game containing the Taint alt rules)

Tainted - A Tainted Weapon utilizes the wielder's Taint Score. All strikes with this weapon deal the wielder's Taint Score as extra damage. A Critical Hit gives the target a point of Taint (DC = 10 + 1/2 damage delt). However, a Fumble (natch 1) negates 2 of the wielder's Taint points. This weapon is considered Tainted for purposes of Damage reduction. Price: +2 enchantment. Requirements: Craft Magical Weapons and Armour, Bestow Curse

Purified - A Purified Weapon utilizes the wielder's Taint Score. All strikes with this weapon deal the wielder's Pure Score as extra damage. A Critical Hit gives the target a point of Pure(DC = 10 + 1/2 damage delt). However, a Fumble (natch 1) negates 2 of the wielder's Pure points. This weapon is considered Purified for purposes of Damage Reduction. Price: +2 enchantment. Requirements: Craft Magical Weapons and Armour, Remove Curse

Temporal - A dangerious enchantment indeed. This weapon inflicts slow to any target it deals damage to it for one turn (DC=21). A Critical Hit with this weapon throws the target out of the temporal contiuum, affecting them with a statis affect for 5 rounds (DC=26). This weapon is considered epic for purposes of Damage Reduction. Price: +7 enchantment. Requirements: Craft Magic Weapons and Armour, Craft Epic Weapons and Armour, Slow (highened to 10th level), Statis
I don't have a name for this item really, I just acquired it in-game today and the DM didn't really give it a title.

Black Cloak of Death...or something like that.
The history of this cloak is unknown, though it certainly could have a shady past due to how it's magic could be viewed as "dark" and "evil", though it is highly useful to anyone who sees much combat.
The Black Cloak allows the user to cast Vampiric Touch three times a day, and will automatically Death Knell anyone within 10' of the wearer.

This item really solidified my Wild Reaper Druid as the guy you do NOT want to heal you.

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
sweet thanks guys
Help bump this place

Familiar Gaian

Hentai Love
Help bump this place
How about bumping...by creating?

Gem of Chaoic Summoning: A strange device, this simple looking gem seems to be only worth a mear 150-300 gp. However, when the holder says the command word on it, a random creature (as Summon Monster VI) is summoned in an adacent square. As long as the monster's Alignment is near the users (LG monster summoned for a LG, LN, NG, or N user, for example), the user can command the creature. However, if the creature's alignment is radically opposite the user's (LG monster summoned by a LE, NE, CE, CN, CG), the monster instead acts in its best intrests (usually attacking the summoner). Cost: 10,000 GP? CL:11 Requirements: Craft Wonderious Item, Summon Monster VI

Quotable Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Nosada (Minor Artifact)

+5 Adimantine Keen Speed Ghost Touch Katana

This anceint war blade was forged in the heart of a meteor. This blade is one of the sharpest blades in existance and none like it have evry been duplicated, able to cut though nearly anything with blindingly fast speed. This Weapon can ignore an armor bonus of 27 or lower.

Moderate Transmutation; CL 21; 6lbs.
twilightwyrm
Nosada (Minor Artifact)

+5 Adimantine Keen Speed Ghost Touch Katana

This anceint war blade was forged in the heart of a meteor. This blade is one of the sharpest blades in existance and none like it have evry been duplicated, able to cut though nearly anything with blindingly fast speed. This Weapon can ignore an armor bonus of 27 or lower.

Noobsword and pointless. Brilliant Energy exists for ignoring armor.

Familiar Gaian

Nasulril
twilightwyrm
Nosada (Minor Artifact)

+5 Adamantine Keen Speed Ghost Touch Katana

Noobsword and pointless. Brilliant Energy exists for ignoring armor.
And besides, Adamantine weapons already cleave through most other materials with ease.
Yeah...if you're going to go near a weapon with "Artifact", it should at least have powers that go beyond attributes ripped from the DMG and there should be an aesthetic synergy to it. Keen and Speed I can see, Ghost Touch is random, and making something Keen and Speed Adamantine? Adamantine should be for weapons meant to cleave that have bonuses more fitting that function. I'd say the weapon should be Mithril to give it better flavor.

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Headband of true thoughts:

This was made by a wizard that was tired of people not being totaly true to him. He would ask how his art looked, and everyone said it looked great, but no one would buy it.

Any thoughts that are going though the wears head are spoken out lound in the languge that they can speak, common if they have it. Everyone around them will be able to hear what they are thinking. whee

Familiar Gaian

I can't throw in my artifact (unless some DM wants to use it, PM if you do), so I'll throw in this to my growing heap of items and enchantments:

Beserker's Armour - This +2 Lt. Fortifacation Breastplate looks not to well made nor kept in good condition. It's still in one piece, though. In addition to the ablities given to this magical armour, it counts as one size lighter and grants an extra use of a rage or frenzy ablity if worn by a character with a rage or frenzy ablity

Requirements: Craft Magical Weapons and Armour, ablity to Rage/Frenzy, Shield (or whatever spell is needed for the Fortifacation ablity)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff