Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow andrew, you can really be an a** when you want to, keep it up.

It's people like you that make this board fun and more enjoyable.
The_Badger_Lord
Wow andrew, you can really be an a** when you want to, keep it up.

It's people like you that make this board fun and more enjoyable.

LMAO! That is hilarious, friend. Good call!

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yes a lot of people play D&D....

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sirithdelroth
Mr.Satan69
Wydda
Daelin
Ya know. .. If you bothered to look at a few thread titles, you never would have had to ask this question.

Do you know what dungeons en dragons is? Can you tell me what it is?

it is a role playing game where you journey with friends to defeat evil. you can play as a variety of different classes to try and deafeat the evil, or you can join it
Not everyone fights evil. I play evil. and it rocks

Sometimes...It feels like I'm evil... with burning of forests... and destroying of fountians... and towns... oh and being worshipped by little people things... that was awesome...
Skuld Gnosis
Sirithdelroth
Mr.Satan69
Wydda
Daelin
Ya know. .. If you bothered to look at a few thread titles, you never would have had to ask this question.

Do you know what dungeons en dragons is? Can you tell me what it is?

it is a role playing game where you journey with friends to defeat evil. you can play as a variety of different classes to try and deafeat the evil, or you can join it
Not everyone fights evil. I play evil. and it rocks

Sometimes...It feels like I'm evil... with burning of forests... and destroying of fountians... and towns... oh and being worshipped by little people things... that was awesome...
The one time we played evil, we started out as good guys...then progressed down to evil...we even began to pillage villages and "acquire" inns and taverns...we owned a good chunk of the land before a ruler of a fiefdom decided to come after us...we "persuaded" his men to follow us and not only did we kill him, but hunted down and killed any and all who was his family...what ended the game was when our wizard, after facing off with some vampires, decided to cast fireball and bring the house down on him sweatdrop

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just played my first ever gasme of D&D. I don't know much about it, the world and all. My dad and mom played when they were in highschool (thats how they met). I played the Starters Set with my parents and bro. We had funa dn plan on buying more and making our own characters. Its awesome, but none of my friends play or even know what it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff