Welcome to Gaia! ::

D&D--Demonic, Addictive, or Awesome

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Ahh......D&D......that's the s**t to get hooked on..........oh yeah.....Eherm...er....ANYWAYS....D&D is one of THE funest table-top games around the world. I mean, it's not only one of the most compatible games to hit the USA market since 30-40 years ago, but you can do a crap load of stuff just with your imagination. But be forwarned....D&D can be a confusing game to play, and many people have different "House Rules". Also, to name a few remarks from people at school, "D&D is a 'gay' game, and is heavily demonic". I mean, s**t. People thought that it turned people crazy years ago, and they still think so now. But really--the REAL games that turn people all wierd and freaky-deaky, are the RPGs that actually HAVE you dress up as your character and you have to act in ROLE for the whole time you play it. You wear the costume of your character, you talk like your character, you think like your character....damn, it's like a freakin cult. D&D can be taken to that level, but I don't play it to that extent. I just kinda act like my character. That's all. So, tell me what you think of D&D. Seriously.
Ryuun_Bakaritsumura
Ahh......D&D......that's the s**t to get hooked on..........oh yeah.....Eherm...er....ANYWAYS....D&D is one of THE funest table-top games around the world. I mean, it's not only one of the most compatible games to hit the USA market since 30-40 years ago, but you can do a crap load of stuff just with your imagination. But be forwarned....D&D can be a confusing game to play, and many people have different "House Rules". Also, to name a few remarks from people at school, "D&D is a 'gay' game, and is heavily demonic". I mean, s**t. People thought that it turned people crazy years ago, and they still think so now. But really--the REAL games that turn people all wierd and freaky-deaky, are the RPGs that actually HAVE you dress up as your character and you have to act in ROLE for the whole time you play it. You wear the costume of your character, you talk like your character, you think like your character....damn, it's like a freakin cult. D&D can be taken to that level, but I don't play it to that extent. I just kinda act like my character. That's all. So, tell me what you think of D&D. Seriously.
Yes D&D is the greats table top game i have been playing it for years and i have yet to get bored while playing it. Its just so damm addictive

Dapper Lunatic

Go to the table top gaming subforum
I don't want to go to the "Table Top Sub-Forum". I'd rather talk about it in here. Biatch. domokun
I use to play that and Rifts a long time ago. I really do not remember too much about both sadly. =/
Cerrasco
I use to play that and Rifts a long time ago. I really do not remember too much about both sadly. =/
aw comeon its not that hard its an easy game to play
D&D, as in 3.X?
Pure s**t, thats my opinion, no arguing because you asked.
Thanx for at least not arguing. But, for your answer, I will have to call you some names. Wait a sec--YOUR'E A GOD DA** MOTHER FUC**** PIECE OF GOD DA** SH*T THAT YOUR G*Y PROSTITUTE SUCKS ON!!! Ok, got that outta me system. domokun
I always play an Elf wizard. They rule but latly i've cross classed into a shadow dancer that is such an awsome class
Chrono Master Of Time
I always play an Elf wizard. They rule but latly i've cross classed into a shadow dancer that is such an awsome class

Uhmm..I dunno what a Shadow Dancer is, must be new, but currently I'm a Kick a** Monk/Ninja/Sorcerer. I'm quite happy with the back round story I came up for him too. HEEHEE ^^ domokun
Ryuun_Bakaritsumura
Chrono Master Of Time

Uhmm..I dunno what a Shadow Dancer is, must be new, but currently I'm a Kick a** Monk/Ninja/Sorcerer. I'm quite happy with the back round story I came up for him too. HEEHEE ^^ domokun
A shadow dancer is a presige class that can hide in plan sight if there is a shadow within ten feet from them. Then can do all kind of cool stuff.
Chrono Master Of Time
Ryuun_Bakaritsumura
Chrono Master Of Time

A shadow dancer is a presige class that can hide in plan sight if there is a shadow within ten feet from them. Then can do all kind of cool stuff.

Crap! Thats awesome. But, my Demon/Monk/Ninja/Sorc. would kick your guys a**. No offense. domokun
I find D&D an awesome and addictive game. I've played it about 10 times and i am addicted. I like to play half-elf fighters, but i have a half-elf druid, a dwarf, a gnome that is a fighter/illusionist and ,as i have already mentioned, a half-elf fighter. i plan to sometime widen my race of characters someday.
The game is awesome. Its not that complicated when you think about it, and many house rules just make the game more interesting.

And to those who say it is satanic...they can burn themselves.
D&D is an evil game, rife with invitations to sin.

http://www.chick.com/articles/dnd.asp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces