Welcome to Gaia! ::

My character wants his manhood restored. crying
That failing, he'll settle for a comfortable saddle of leather made from the skin of fey for his undead hydra.

Fashionable Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Arwena would like all idiots and perverts to die a painful death, and a lot of books that she hasn't read yet that aren't cursed. Of course, she would also like to be all-powerfull.
Something magical. I'm tired of being the only one in the group without something magical.... *cries on the inside*
My character won't ask anything for x-mas because... he's made a Vow of Poverty! xp
Hey Russell, I know you're reading this, so for Christmas my Priest would LOVE to get his Holy Symbol back..
Or his Warhammer. I love that thing crying

For everyone else, our party got stripped of our posessions. I managed to convince the guy taking the stuff that I should keep my Holy Symbol and the Mage could keep her Spellbook. We get teleported outside and first spell I try and cast fizzles. HE DID NOT GIVE ME *MY* HOLY SYMBOL :/
The mages then had a quick look at their spellbooks to notice that they have had the pages ripped out of them. Currenty our party is.. weak.
Let's see. Reÿze (Blue Half-Dragon/Half-Human Red Robed Wizard) would want to be able to make it through his Test (DL game) with his wings intanct, and still get his custom-made staff. Not that that's ever gonna happen, my DM's hellbent on "clipping his wings". Oh, and to survive the campaign till the end without having the Centaur Cleric of Paladine kill him for getting progressively more evil.
yoshiko sama
Well Tein my succubus rouge ranger paladin would want a nice slice of god hood. Oh.. right it's forgotten realms game.

How the hell do you have a succubus paladin?!

Aust (Tallfellow (halfling) Paladin/Templar) wants his 20k in equpiment back because it just got eaten by an elder black pudding crying crying
+4 Greataxe of Ogre Might. I created this one. Gives a +6 bonus to strength and if you hit critical it deals x4 instead of x3. But alas christmas isn't for 9 months,
Loviatar: a baby! {hey, she's tryin... it's just not easy when you're a 4'11 elf and your boyfriend is a 7'6 half-giant...}

Sofya: to be home with her sister

Esmee: a baby dragon

Lydezel: someone interesting to mess with.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces