Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you literate?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

I can do a 10th gen ventrue ('less you could use a Lasombra)...Do you want us to do the stats like we were making a character for the game?

I will get a write-up done as soon as I get through the whole mess with my girlfriend.....And when tomorrow passes wink Gotta love the 14th!
Vasilios Deo
I can do a 10th gen ventrue ('less you could use a Lasombra)...Do you want us to do the stats like we were making a character for the game?

I will get a write-up done as soon as I get through the whole mess with my girlfriend.....And when tomorrow passes wink Gotta love the 14th!

Thanks for bringing that up. Following clans are allowed:

Brujah
Caitiff
Gangrel
Lasombra Antitribu
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Torredor
Tremere
Ventrue

I will also allow Assamites, Daughter of Cacophany, Followers of Set, Giovanni, and Ravnos if you have a good reason that your character will not fit another clan or bloodline.
my background is complete who wants to read it?
Maku
Vasilios Deo

Thanks for bringing that up. Following clans are allowed:

Brujah
Caitiff
Gangrel
Lasombra Antitribu
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Torredor
Tremere
Ventrue

I will also allow Assamites, Daughter of Cacophany, Followers of Set, Giovanni, and Ravnos if you have a good reason that your character will not fit another clan or bloodline.

Ohhh the Ventrue in me can't believe you put that bloodline last wink
Hey everyone! It seems that weekends have become a sporatic time(At least as far as my internet connection is concerned), but I have returned!

Vasilios, the stats will be the Character Creation stats, same as if this were an in-person game.

Anyway everyone, it's good to be back, and I hope to read some more great backgrounds soon.
so did you read mine?
A puppy
so did you read mine?

Of course.

I liked it. It was very well done. ^.^
thank you i could do a pre embrace one for ya as well
A puppy
thank you i could do a pre embrace one for ya as well

That would be much appreciated, Puppy-chan.
*leers* Guild truoble, have my write up soon.
Vasilios Deo

No problem! I'll be happy to read it when you're done. ^.^
Valheru Lightbringer
Vasilios Deo

So where are we going to be playing?
gaia is bugging out
Vasilios Deo
Valheru Lightbringer
Vasilios Deo

So where are we going to be playing?

Well, once we have a player base, Maku and I shall build the guild.

That's where we'll play. I recommend using the die roller at Exalted.rpgcompendium.com. It's the one I always use.
You know what I like about Vampire? Not fighting Rokea for pissing space. Although sounds like an interesting take on the game, I'm all for dice rolling btw. Screw you LARPers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff