Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

9,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I can say with full conviction that Nightshade Peddler is the #1 green common in the set for limited. He turns ALL of your creatures into removal in a format that is light on it.
i think red blue humans is a pretty good deck to make in limited. especially with all the soulbound.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Removal is super shallow, Its there but the dumb bombs are insane. Decree of angels was a beating, X=2, (Miracled obv). 5/5 for 5 kitchen sink angel actually turns off a relevent number of cards. Play enough lands. Games drag out but if you miss land drops into your fatties you can get crushed. Flash wolf is really good at mugging dudes but really doesn't stack up to anything with flying well.

Tipsy Loiterer

Mythical Rare

Tipsy Loiterer

The 3/3 human for ww2 with vigilance is total win if you're white. He is a bomb, spot removal is hard to come by. Black is kinda super good.
i wasnt asking for my own personal gain. i will figure it out after i play around with the cards. i was just wondering what everyones elses opinions were.

Dapper Puppy

Honestly, if you are asking this question, you won't win whatever draft it is you are going to.
any specific cards in particular if you have seen them ?

Kinxed's Senpai

i've always refused to look at spoilers for sets until i've at least seen them first hand at the pre-release, so i can't say specific cards for the upcoming hellvault, but...
i'll be looking for removal, cheap flyers, wipes, and win-cons, as usual.
i can't freaking wait.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Bombs, removal evasion, advantage, dirt.

Tipsy Loiterer

Jitte. It'd be the best card in majority of draft formats
i meant with avacyn restored. mrgreen

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
In current or past?
i thought id bring up the conversation for the best cards in draft and sealed. commons uncommons rares and mythics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff