Welcome to Gaia! ::

Technomagus
Genshiro
Good card.

Draw.

Tap my 3 Mountains to play Seething Song, converting them into 5 mana. Then, I tap my Sol Ring, giving me 7 mana.

I play Kilnmouth Dragon, and reveal Two-Headed Dragon and Dragon Tyrant in my hand to give it 2 +3/+3 counters.

I end my turn.

It's not 2 +3/+3 counters, it's 6 +1/+1 counters.

Same difference. Since its effect designates it as one dragon card equalling three +1/+1 counters, I just separated them into segments since I revealed two dragon cards.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
why is it 2 +3/+3's shouldn't it be 2 +1/+1's because you revealed 2?
Aiusagi

The Kilnmouth has amplify: For each dragon card I reveal from my hand, it gets three +1/+1 counters.
Aiusagi

Amplify 3 (As this card comes into play, put three +1/+1 counters on it for each Dragon card you reveal in your hand.)

He revealed 2 dragons. 3 +1/+1 counters each, according to the ability.
Gaia is being slow... Not sure if it ate my post. Anyways, the Kilnmouth has Amplify: As this card comes into play, put three +1/+1 counters on it for each Dragon card you reveal in your hand.
Anyways, your turn?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
okay, I draw, play plains, tap 2 for Vulshok Morningstar, tap 2 for muzzle, which I put on your dragon and I attack with slith
Okay, I'm at 17 (if I can't block due to Muzzle).

Draw.

Play Mountains (I have 4.)

Tap all 4 and tap the Sol Ring to play Two-Headed Dragon.

End turn.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
Ok I untap draw, tap 2 for vulshok morningstar to be equipped to slith ascendent, I attack
Aiusagi
Ok I untap draw, tap 2 for vulshok morningstar to be equipped to slith ascendent, I attack

I take the damage, putting me at 13.

Draw.

I play another Mountain, putting me up to 5.

I then attack with the Two-Headed Dragon, and tap my Sol Ring for 2 colorless.

I then tap 4 Mountains (in combination with the tapped Sol Ring), for my Dragon's firebreathing ability, giving it +6/+0. It deals 10 damage overall.

End turn.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
uh i take the 10 damage eek untap draw play a plains *thinks* um I'll tap 3 for whipgrass entangler, end my turn
Draw.

I'm going to attack with my Two-Headed Dragon again. Response?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
wait are you going to tap land for it? how much?
Aiusagi
wait are you going to tap land for it? how much?

I'm declaring an attacker, so if you're going to use the Whipgrass Entangler, now's the time to do it.

Oh, and how much land do you have untapped? 2? And Whipcorder's the only cleric you have, I believe, right?
Oh, and to quote a Q&A:

Quote:
Q: My opponent has a Whipgrass Entangler in play with five other clerics. I declared four attackers, and then he tapped four mana to use the Whipgrass's ability, saying that I couldn't attack with two targeted - and already declared - attacking creatures. Is this a legal play? I was under the impression that the mana had to be paid and the ability used before attackers were declared.

A: No, it isn't. He has to activate the Entangler before you declare attackers (like at Beginning of Combat), because additional costs to attack are paid before players get priority during the Declare Attackers Step.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff