Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, up to five people will be allowed in this game, counting me. The character creation rules are as follows:

Edition: This will be a 3.5e homebrew game.

Level: Any Pre-Mades level 3 or less are allowed, although a level 3 is suggested. Should you be making a character specifically for this game, a level 4 character will suffice. (Starting XP for a level 4 is 6000, in case you did not know.)

Stats: 5d6, remove the lowest two. Roll Ten stats and use the highest six.

Race: Any race in the player's handbook may be used, as well as the Half-Dragon template at the cost of two levels to keep your character fair. (4 - 2 + 2= 4)Should you use the half-Dragon template, I have created a class for use specifically by them. PM me if you wish me to send you the information. Half-Celestial Templates will be given to any Good characters who died for a noble cause. (say, taking a blow for an ally) Any Evil character killed (under reason, see next line) will gain them a Half-Fiend template. Should a character die on a similalrly alligned-plain, that character has a 50% chance of being instantly ressurected and gaining the Plaintouched Template. The Vampire template will be gained from being killed by a vampire. This is the only exception to the "No purposly dying/suicide" rule. Making your character die just to get a template will result in the character becoming un-resurectable for the rest of the current dungeon.

Age:Should a character wish to start below adult age, please start at a level no higher than three, gain -1 to your intelligence and Strength scores, lower the size by one, (Medium to Small, Small to Tiny, etc.), gain +1 to dexterity, and a +4 bonus on Sense Motive checks. (This represents a child's natural instinct to sense danger. The bonus is lost once the character reaches adulthood, unless 500 XP is paid at the reaching of the adulthood birthday, or the character's highest-level class is a monk.)

Class: Any classes in the Player's Handbook, as well as Prestige classes and Dual-Classing are allowed. Should you choose to dual class from the start, you will receive no XP penalty for the highest-level class. (This represents being trained in both for years.) Any prestige class may be used if the character meets all the requirements. I have also created a prestige class for every template available, with the exception of Lich.

Equipment: Any pre-made characters may keep their equipment, within reason. I don't want any characters parading around in 100K worth of magical items. Any new characters may start with 1K gold and any magical item worth 7K or less. If you wish to get something more expensive, PM me and we'll discuss it. (Should you wish to get a deck of Illusions or a Cloak of Aracnia as your magical items, there is no need to contact me. Simply state that you are getting it as your magical item.)

Allignment: Because there will be at least three groups at any given time, any allignment will be fine.
I'll play!
I'll play, when is it?
good. Three people. It starts now. If possible, please register at www.3eprofiler.net and record your characters. I'm josephaheller92314@msn.com add me and we'll start as soon as you're all ready.
Dude, I am SOOOO in.
Daicon
Dude, I am SOOOO in.
ok. you know what to do. Then IM me when yur done.
Cool. You know what to do. Then IM me when yur done.
Yes sweet finally a full group!
keep in touch with me at master_of_past_and_present@hotmail.com

my character will be done asap, i need a little time however, wut manuals can we use?
You know, guys, maybe we should discuss roles so we don't accidentally end up with a part of Wiz/Wiz/Sorc/Bard..

EDIT: My profile on 3E is 'MazMedias'.
DOUBLE EDIT: I have a prestige class by Necromancer Games I use to use called 'Death Master'. http://necromancergames.com/pdf/deathmaster.pdf
Well I'm in, Drow Rogue here, let me get it into that site.
Ya.....need to be level 4 to tell ya in advance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff