Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Hunter

SECOND THREAD MADE HERE WITH ADDED INFO:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/table-top-gaming/white-wolfs-table-top-game-exalted-looking-for-players/t.90984991_1/#4

Hello Gaia fans.
I created this thread so that I could find a couple more willing people over Skype to play in the Exalted game I am running.
It is a type of Table Top Role play Game(Like Dungeons and Dragons for those who don't know) based around the world called "Creation"
Where you Play as demigods named Exalted.
There are 7 different types of Exalts but the two most common are the "Solars" and "Lunars"
Easy to guess that those exalts are under the Sun and the Moon.
So come Down to this thread, or send me a PM!

Requirement:
1.Skype (mine is mugambu_astiroth)
2.Ten D10's(ten sided Dice)
3. A microphone to talk with.

Side-Requirements: (not needed but makes it easy)
1.Download Software called "Anathema" for character creation(Though I can very easily use it myself and make your sheet,send you the file)

I will be posting more into this thread explaining the game in more detail and the invididual Exaltations(Playable characters)

Savage Hunter

The Exalts

The playable characters in this game during character creation are one of the seven different types of Exalts. Which are humans granted supernatural powers by the gods. Effectively making them demi gods of a sort.Each Exalt is unique unto themself depending on which gods pgave them thier power,as well as being a unique individual unto themself.

Solars:
The Solar Exalted are the chosen of the god called Sol Invictus, the Unconqered Sun. They command great power based off the 25 abilities, given the power of perfection by their Patron god. This however as mighty the power, leaves them little room to bend with to explore different powers.Mortals exalt into Solars by taking up a Epic Heroic action. Solars Radiate a holy Golden Aura of essense around themselves and their Anima Banner.Solar Anima Banners can be anything,to an animal,object,symbol,person, even a city.

Lunars:
The chosen of the Fickle Lady, Luna the Ever Changing Moon, and devine mates(in a sense) to the Solar Exalted. While not as heavily powerful as the Solars, Lunars are masters of their own bodies to the point of infinite posabilities. They are shapeshifters that,with the right powers, can take the aspect and forms of other beings to their choosing, make their own bodies tough to kill, and even heal the most terrible of wounds. Mortals exalt into a Lunar after surviving a life threatening seemingly hopeless survival situation. Lunars glow with the Silver Light in their aura and Anima Banner.Lunar Anima Banners are restricted to animals only, as their War/Beast Forms take on the shape of it.

Sidereals:
The chosen of the Five Maidens of Fate, the Sidereal Exalted have powers of manipulation over Fate itself, to limited degrees. Very mysterious and difficult to understand, or even remember, they spend most of their time after Exaltation up in Yu-Shan, the city of Heaven,where they dictate over and try to stabalize the Celestial Bureaucracy in the absence of Sol Invictus the Sun God,Luna the Moon, and the Five Maidens of Fate. Sidereals exalt not throguh action,but simply because the mortal was "Fated" to become one in their life. Sidereal aura's are one of five colors representing one of the Five Maidens in their Anima Banner, their Banner can be anything with limitations that it make sense with their caste.(Castes will be explains shortly)

Terrestrial Exalted/Dragon-Blooded:
The Terrestrial Exalts, more commonly known as the Dragon Blooded, are the weakest of the orriginal 4 Exaltations. This is due to the fact that the Five Elemental Dragons made them into a Blood Line Exalt, so ther eis no limit to their numbers. Each Caste is aspected under one of the Five Elements,Fire,Water,Earth,Air,Wood. Dragon Blooded have powers while weaker than the other Exalts,work better when working in teams of 5,one of each Element. Dragon Blooded are a blood line,and are born Mortal, only during training does one exalt in their Pubescent Years. Dragon Blooded auras are based off their aspected element as well as their anima banner.

Abyssals:
The Dark blackened Exaltations made by the 13 Death lords of the Underworld. These exalts are mirrors to the Solar Exalted in every way in both power and skill. It is much like being the "other side of the coin". Abyssals are undead Exalted, the shards within them were once Solar, but corrupted by the dark power of the Death Lords. Mortals exalt into an Abyssal by death, the failure of a Heroic action that would have made them a Solar Exalted, but dying in the process. Their Aura is black as the dark void with their Anima banner in the middle like a Solars. Abyssal Banners can look like anything much like a Solars.

Infernals:
The chosen of the Yozi, the former Primordeal rulers that created everything,even the gods. Now they sit inside the broken king Malfeas the Demon City. Infernals are much like Abyssals in the fact that they are Demonic Corrupted Solar shards. The infernals creation by the Yozi are to help free them from their demon city prison to take back contorl of Creation and Yu-shan, but the Infernals have their own ideas too. Mortals exalt into an Infernal by the event of a great tragedy that befell them, a failing to a Heroic event that would have turned them into a Solar Exalted..
Infernal Auras differe from one of the 5 caste that are connected to the 5 primary Yozi. Their Anima banners can be of anything like Solars, but have odd,corrupted changes to them visually.

Alchemicals:
The Alchemical Exalted are mortals willingly turned into Living breathing biological beings made out of one of the 6 Magical materials in existance. Their Patron god is actualy Aunothon,The Great Maker, who is one of the only two Primordeals that were not imprizned inside Malfeas the Demon City and turned into a Yozi. Not much else is known about these exalted as Aunothon left Creation after the Primordeal war,and thus finding one in Creation is next to impossible.(I do not own the book for ALchemicals,so they will be unplayable)

Savage Hunter

Castes

Each Exalt are sectioned off into different Castes,which are basicly classes, like a warrior or mage.

All of them have 5 Castes excluding the Lunar and Alchemicals. Lunars have 3 Castes, Alchemicals have 6.

The exalts caste is reflected in their abilities, and the Mark of their caste apears on their forhead whenever they use up too much essense to hide it.

Solars
Dawn Caste: The warriors of the Solars, powerful leaders and heavy hitters.
Mark: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060209224047/whitewolf/images/8/8e/Dawn.png

Zenith Caste: The priests and seers of the Solars, enemy of creatures of Darkness.
Mark: http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1388/41/1388414132065.jpg

Twilight Caste: Sorcers,Craftsmen, and Healers of the Solars.
Mark: http://wiki.rpg.net/images/thumb/d/d3/Twilight_Caste.gif/180px-Twilight_Caste.gif

Night Caste: The thieves, scoundrels, assassins, and lock picks of the Solars.
Mark: http://wiki.rpg.net/images/thumb/d/d3/Night_Caste.gif/180px-Night_Caste.gif

Eclipse Caste: The social and bureaucratics, great travels of land and sea, and Deal makers of Solars
Mark: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/109666/eclipse.png

THese are the Solar Cases to use as an example, all the Exlated are sperated much the same way,Though the Lunars are simpler.
A character is not fully defined by their caste thoguh, one can easily make a Eclipse Caste Solar who can dish out a hefty amount of damage in battle, etc

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Savage Hunter

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,825 Points
  • Married 100