Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow Seeker

17,375 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Is it possible right now, as I have not seen any way to do so, to go back and check your past entries and see how many people have voted for them like they have in the avatar arena? And if that isn't a thing, why isn't it? Cause I think it should be. I don't really participate in the runway all the much, but when I do I would like to see where my standings were, and from what I see, the only way to tell is if you're one of the top five. Thoughts?

Married Bloodsucker

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Sadly i don't think they have come up with any way to see so far. It's still fairly new though so m maybe there will be a way soon. I am also interested in seeing where i placed.

Invisible Winner

Prince Aculard

AmbrellaZ

Past winners

This thread gives links of past winners, also linking to the museums. <3 it will show where you placed within the pages

Shadow Seeker

17,375 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Cherrieee
Prince Aculard

AmbrellaZ

Past winners

This thread gives links of past winners, also linking to the museums. <3 it will show where you placed within the pages

Alright that works. Thanks! Wish they would add a feature for it though instead of having a whole thread for it haha. Thanks for the link though. Very helpful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff