Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I had a post...then my computer went wonky and deleted said post so I got frustrated...round two!))

The singing had suddenly stopped, but a new scent and sound caught her attention nearby from the same direction. The scent came first that was so familiar to her, it made her bloodied mouth water, even though she'd just fed. A man-bear-pig was nearby, and their flesh was known to be oh so tender when correctly prepared. Their blood was a bit pungent, but if properly diluted it made a nice drinking concoction. Her suspicions were confirmed as she heard its roar and then the sound of stampeding feet.

Well, perhaps her luck was changing. She came out to explore the source of the loud noises that awoke her (probably off worlders) and now she was going to have some nice meat to take back to her den. A fair enough trade in her opinion. Forgetting whomever had made the singing she instead took off toward the scent of the man-bear-pig.

She kept in her humanoid form for the time being so as to not waste her energy or time to transform. If need be she could but for now she'd hold off. She had some hunting gear in this shape as well as her natural poison/toxins from her nails and bite. Breaking into a sprint it wasn't long until she came upon the man-bear-pig pursuing some feeble prey. That was of no concern to her, if the feeble prey got in her way, she'd simply kill it as well.

Suddenly she would charge forward and leap from the trees at the man-bear-pig attempting to land on his back and wrap her arms and legs tightly around him so she could expose his fleshy neck to sink her teeth into. That was her hopes, but the man-bear-pig stopped to thrash about at this sudden appearance as it managed to dig its hand into her arm and pull her from its back with one giant throw. She hit the tree nearby, splintering it, as she winced and got back to her feet.

Her eyes gleamed as she sneered at the creature and cracked her neck, "I wasn't planning to tenderize my meat just yet, but if I must" she said grinning widely. If anyone was close enough they'd see the large fangs in her mouth instead of normal human teeth. Once more she ran forward nails, extended into claws as she engaged the beast.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason

I had started to walk and continue through the forest, pushing branches, bushes, and so on and so forth. I thought for a moment and said to myself "I should keep my flame to me and not get too carried away with it." I continued through I stopped in front of a barrier of trees. I stretched my arms and swung them around to get them back into shape. I closed my eyes and squeezed my hands thus making red metal bracers around my wrists and red metal armor plates up my arms with red metal fighters gloves. I opened my eyes and flexed as I positioned my arms in a fighters stance. I punched a tree in front of me and knocked it over so I could get through it. The noise of the falling tree could kinda echo through the forest. I rested my arms as the armor faded away. I walked through the wall of trees and continued through the forest with a slight smile. "Or not." I had said as I continued through the forest

Mood: Semi-Happy
Condition:Fine
OOC:
Porcelain_Nitemare
Kiri Shaw and Jabari Godsend vs Mr. & Ms. (wo)man-bear-pig

arrow Somewhere in a forest by a brook

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jabari G. Godsend...

Thwack! A single tree shuddered after withstanding a heavy impact. Jabari glanced over his shoulder and saw someone crumpled at the base of the tree stand up unharmed, prepared to combat the man-bear-pig. The faerie blinked in awe at this brave person who impeded the monster, allowing for Jabari’s escape. A getaway foiled by Jabari’s lack of awareness when a root snagged his foot – OUCH! He tumbled head first down a muddy slope into a brook. Murky water entered his windpipe, forcing him to hack it up as soon as he emerged. In his attempt to stand his left ankle gave up on him, stricken by pain from hitting the root. He cursed aloud only to fall silent from the roars of heated combat between the mysterious person and the man-bear-pig.

“As long as it’s not me, right?” Jabari half-croaked, half-chuckled. The heel of his good foot dug into the bank and pushed him up the slope. He strained his hearing, listening to every minor detail of the fight. His ears picked up on their breathing, either burdened from weariness or excitement. He heard their footsteps reverberate through the ground as they charged at each other. Twigs and ferns and bugs alike crushed beneath their footfalls. Their scents told him lots. The man-bear-pig sweated from exhaustion, rage… and even a trace of fear. The other smelled of, “Cobwebs?” Jabari questioned. As engrossing as violence tended to be, Jabari knew he’d push his luck if he hung around too long. His attention honed onto his hurt ankle in preparation to heal himself. Even under the cover of nightfall he had his inner-light. Hands poised over the injury started to glow and wash it with magical light.

Given ample time he’d be healed. “Husband?” sounded a grouchy voice from across the babbling brook. His face snapped to the source of the voice. The light between his hands faded away. His hurt ankle throbbed, slightly numbed but not completely healed. Bushes rustled as a ginormous monster stomped into view. “Lil’ morsel, where is my husband?!”

Jabari’s mouth hung open at the sight of a woman-bear-pig. The terrible female beast was even larger than her mate. The faerie’s inability to answer her question irritated the monster to action. She thundered forward with a head full of gnashing teeth and claws as long as his forearms. No time for panic or fear, Jabari thrust his palms forward and yelled, “SOLAR FLARE!” Blinding light flashed in front of Jabari’s hands enveloping the woman-bear-pig, the brook and a few small trees. Eyes adjusted to the darkness burned; retinas sure to be scarred. She screamed and lost her footing and fell forward. Jabari rolled to his right and narrowly dodged being crushed beneath the monster.

A second round of adrenaline kicked in and Jabari scrambled up the muddy slope on hands and knees. “Get back here, morsel! Get back!” screamed the wife of the man-bear-pig as she thrashed after the faerie. Sight failed her but her other senses made up for it. Pig nostrils snorted with the power of a vacuum. She inhaled all of his scent, terror and maybe a portion of his soul. She chased, he fled. Massive hoof-claws pounded the earth inches behind Jabari’s scrambling feet. Up the bank they went, back to the fight between the mysterious woman and the man-bear-pig. She hollered, "HUSBAND! STOP MORSEL! I MUST MAKE MORSEL PAY!" Jabari repeated his mantra against deadly situations, "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! NOPE!"
                User Image

OFFICER VARUKA
                                                                  MEDICAL CORPS HEAD OF EARTH'S ANTI-HUMAN FACTION
                                                                  • OFFICERLocation: MC Base.o o oCompany: Sylpheed.

Debriefing their commanding officer became utmost priority, the workers of the Medical Corps base reporting the sweeping activity of humankind. It wasn't hard tracing their signals, after all, the AH faction and the human sector both shared similar equipment, both having resided on Earth realm for some time before fighting to colonize Harmonia. A member sheepishly shuffled over to the calm soldier, Varuka staring unblinking towards a monitor as a new headset was willed her way. Continuing as still a statue the operative beside her whispered, speaking atrocities held in place by the Captain for her prior insolences on the battlefield. They'd cut her blood supply, the messenger articulated, and finally the woman was apt to reacting with a sharp lurch of her eyeballs. "They would not dare." A glint of emotion emblazoned her stare prompting the messenger and his headset their leave. The sounds of greedy slurps occupied her usually silent person.

On the cusp of emotional turmoil the officer deadened the hike of her shoulders as racy digits wormed their way around her torso and onto her chest. The rabid chewing of mouth pieces and tubes halted, Varuka becoming malleable to the android's inappropriate groping. The head officer barely reacted, in fact, the act seemed to save her of an unnecessary bout of sentiment over the Captain's disciplinary actions. "Why would I be hurt? I do not get hurt, I do the hurting." She answered almost immediately giving off defensive undertones in the nuance of her delivery. The woman stiffly turned around, one boot making over the other without a single extra action to speak of. The vampire was almost droid-like herself, and sometimes she would have preferred a life encased in metal because then cushy Captain's couldn't go around using her racial shortcomings as a means of regulation. She could feel the lack of blood already grating on her steel nerves. Subconsciously she'd begin to down the drink quicker...

"Your combative spirit is admirable, officer Sylpheed. It is that mindset we require when we find humans flooding into our territory. Do not depart from your Murakumo unit so soon, dear, Varuka is in need of a partner to conclude her field work."

With a delicate lifting of her arm she motioned it towards the monitors steadily beeping and displaying markers over the chartered territory. Sure, there were more humans to shoot and s**t but mostly she was eager to set out for a fresh donor. Her Primary mission to annihilate the human forces in the area was still in need of accomplishing, and she'd get to it—the Captain could chew her ear off after the task was completed. A spur of energy drove the vampire to the artillery stash, her hands making purposefully onto whatever gun available before turning back to Sylphie. Big sister was getting mighty hungry, and she'd feel a lick of thirst.

"Plus I grow hungry."

Automatic Rifle (20 round in a box magazine, 3/3).
                                                                  Healthy & feeling a slight thirst.

-Moon Fire Liako-
(())

The man-bear-pig was strong, but Kiri seemed to be matching him blow for blow. Despite his large size, he was still quite quick in his movements, but Kiri was able to match his speed just a hair more which gave her the slight advantage. If she were in her full demon form she could easily take down this man-bear-pig, but where was the fun and the thrill in that? Her eyes gleamed with a glee as she kept up the punches and blows.

For a brief moment her attention was distracted by a flash of light nearby, which the man-bear-pig used to his advantage as he threw a hand forward and managed to pierce her defense hitting her skin. He would have to push a little harder to break through her skin, which was stronger than most, but blood was drawn as he grinned. Feeling the pain from the wound was a different feeling. One she hadn't felt in a very long time and it enticed her more as she merely laughed and grinned at him.

"How marvelous. You managed to actually inflict damage upon me" She took hold of his arm and pulled digging his claws deeper into her as she coughed up blood and only laughed, "Does it feel good? Nice and warm?"

She pulled herself slowly off his hand as she staggered back, a large wound in her side now as she met the man-bear-pig's surprised look. Clenching her hand over the wound she lifted her bloodied hand to her lips and licked some of it off, "mmm tasty. Unfortunately for you, to most organic beings my blood is quite acidic."

The creature blinked at her a moment, "What you--" he suddenly began to scream in pain as smoke rose from his hand, the blood starting to burn through its flesh. Kiri gave a hiss as she charged forward in the creature's panic and likewise drew her claws to thrust them deep into the man-bear-pig's neck as she jumped at him. He thrashed around a moment before throwing her off him. She landed and got back to her feet, cracking her neck as she waited. The poison from her claws would slowly be working its way into the man-bear-pig's system, slowing it down as it staggered wildly before falling forward onto the ground.

It wouldn't kill him, per say, but certainly put him in a very near death state. Couldn't have her meat dead now. She licked blood from the corner of her lips as she turned in time to see a male running toward her chanting some mantra of 'nope' over and over. Soon after a she-bear-pig came bumbling up the bank after him. Cracking her neck a second time she only grinned, "oh look...a second morsel"

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
P h e b e i
The Dryad

Phebei's agile movements were unhindered by the forest. It was her home. The place she loved best. Her feet instinctively knew where to step to make the least amount of sound, her body knew exactly where to turn. Sometimes it seemed as if the flora around her helped her to achieve this silence.

Still, Phebei did not expect what happened next to unfold.

A voice rang out across the forest. It was low, deep. One of those voices that did not need volume to make it heard. The words, foreign at first took her several moments to process with her connection to nature. Her instincts were naturally swifter than her thoughts could ever be. The lower section of her body had already began to transform into a healthy root system and the bottom of a tree trunk. She caught herself before the bark could reach her calves. Isn’t this exactly what you wanted to change? She chided, I thought you wanted to respond in another way other than the old stand-by. The hide and watch. Still, forcing herself to respond in a different way was strange. Alien, almost.

Dryads were not, as a species, bold. They were generally shy creatures. They wanted to protect their forests as best they could with their magics—however, they also did not want the humans to know of their existence until it was absolutely necessary. It was a difficult balance.

The “voice” was male--it's speaker a man. He stood at still some distance away. While he appeared human, Phebei also understood that he could be a supernatural creature as well. He was muscular and he wore his hair long. Phebei’s heart beat wildly in her chest as the bark slowly receded from her long legs. She took a very tentative step forward. ”H-hello.”

Mood: Wary
Wearing: Like the picture. But green. And more earthy. /toolazytofindpicture
OOC: Sorry about the late reply.
Work got busy what with the holiday coming up.

Yo Im Rollin
D A I S U K E
D A I S U K E
大 輔

Area In the forest w/ green woman (Phebei)
Health 100% (100% stamina)
Mood Frustrated

x Quick Stats & Abilities x
Human
Age 37
190 lbs
6 feet, 2 inches
Spirit Archer - After years of training acquiring a sound mind, body, and spirit, Daisuke can infuse himself and his arrows with Ki for extraordinary effects.

His brow wrinkled at the sound of English. As a wanderer he swiftly picked up basic phrases of local languages. It helped humanize himself when interacting with local inhabitants who haven’t seen people such as him. Out of all the languages he came across he struggled the most with English. This reaffirmed his belief he’d entered a land far from home yet it didn’t answer how he got here.

Other than the language she spoke, Daisuke noted the woman coming across as timid. She had the right to be since he’s as foreign to her as she’s to him. He, too, didn’t know if she’s genuine or a ruse. He liked her voice; one stuttered word expressed a delicate and serene nature. Beneath the moon’s luminesce he saw how she glowed with ethereal beauty. Flower petals rained from her hair. Her skin appeared a tad too green than normal, yet this feature managed to accentuate her exoticness.

Seconds stretched to minutes the longer Daisuke observed her. From an outsider’s perspective, the moment touched upon surrealism. Two different people basked beneath the moonlight while the wind stopped blowing and the trees ceased their rustle. Forest chirps and squawks and babbling streams filled the void his silence created. He’s often discomfort others with the length of his hush and the intensity of his stare.

A simple tilt of his head deflated the suspense. His hefty gaze dropped to measure the distance between him and leveled ground. So when he jumped, he fell and landed with more grace than his bulk of muscles suggested. He crouched as soon as he touched down. As he stood he readjusted the bow he worn over his torso and the quiver on his back holding all his arrows. His hands dropped to his sides after the adjustment; again he resumed the stillness of a statue.

Except, he talked. “English. Bad.” His rumbling tone and thick accent made speech difficult. He paused between words to think. As the cogs rotated in his mind he expressed more emotion in his frustration. His eyes darted to the side as he stuck the tip of his tongue out the corner of his mouth. He looked at her again once he found the words. “I am Daisuke.” He took a deep breath after introducing himself. He rolled his eyes and knitted his brow as he fished for the next words. “Where. I. Lands?”

Relief washed over him once he spoke his mind. However, in a matter of seconds, Daisuke realized he butchered the words. Every ‘L’ was mentioned like an ‘R’. Engrish. Rands. How silly he sounded. He's a man of critical self evaluation, so he didn't let his own mistakes go easily. Embarrassment flashed hotly beneath his skin. He bowed his head in her direction out of shame.Aporogies.”

Damn it! he cursed inwardly. Oh the struggles of a wanderer...

psychotic__Gal
                                                          P h e b e i
                                                          The Dryad
Porcelain_Nitemare
Roasted Pig on a spit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jabari G. Godsend...

Jabari’s desperate eyes longed for a savior in the woman who managed to best the man-bear-pig. The man-bear-pig’s bulky hideous form collapsed onto the ground with a definite thud. Moans of pain reverberated throughout the area. The man-bear-pig’s suffering caused his mate the she-bear-pig to hesitate. Ample enough time for Jabari to scramble all the way to safety and collapse beside the bloodied woman. Jabari panted from exhaustion and fright from the near death ordeal. Out here in the dark faced with monsters set his heart racing as he wondered if more of their kind lurked in the brush. So far only the she-bear-pig stood in the open as she howled to her weakened husband.

“Husband? Husband? Why do you suffer? Do not die, husband!” Her heart-wrenching concern touched upon Jabari’s empathy in spite of her guttural voice and monstrous presence. Even monsters loved and lost. Her husband barely had a voice to speak with. His raspy attempts at speech sounded pathetic. In response, the she-bear-pig, who still suffered from blindness, slammed her front hoof-claws onto the earth at their direction. Her nostrils breathed in their scent – the woman’s dripping wound possibly being the easiest to sniff out. Compared to her mate she appeared to be twice the size of the man-bear-pig. Stronger. Tougher. Angrier.

She R O A R E D and followed up with a charge. Jabari sat steadfast against the terror he felt and the monstrous female thundering their way. Instead of running, he enacted his power and tapped the inner light inside his faerie body. All three eyes glowed bright white and yellow, surging with energy. A split second later, Jabari seared the air between him and the she-bear-pig with an intense particle beam. The air smelled of ozone. The ground beneath the path of the beam smoldered. Ferns crumpled, losing all their moisture before igniting. Grass blades smoked. A log combusted. The laser started at the right forearm of the she-bear-pig. It traced up the bicep, shoulder, along the neck and across her face before ending. Skin melted. Fur ignited. Fire engulfed her torso and grew rapidly to cover her entire being.

She stopped just a few yards away, dawdled a little to the side, then fell over – boom! She bawled from her agony. In response to her pain, the man-bear-pig bawled as well. Stuck between two beasts in love, Jabari gritted his teeth from the noise. Ignoring his throbbing ankle, Jabari got up. “Okay, I’m done! I’m ending this!” The miniature faerie stood only an inch above five feet. When he hobbled over to the dying she-bear-pig she made him look puny. His height be damned, power circulated inside of him nonetheless.

The light cast from her burning body bathed him with strength. He lifted one hand to the sky. Ambient light from the fire gathered in his palm until it formed a shining saber. He lowered the sword of light just inches above the she-bear-pig’s neck. “Forgive me for what I’ve done and what I'm about to do.” Before he struck the last blow, massive wings of light flared from his shoulder blades. His wings seemed angelic without feathers or skin, and were as large as the wingspan of a dragon. They bent at sharp angles ending with dozens of tapered points. The whole area bathed in pure light when he showed his true form; a blindingly magnificent display.

At last the she-bear-pig managed to see. Eyes widened at Jabari’s appearance. Beautiful, she thought, even as he slain her. In one swing she died. He turned slowly to face the prone man-bear-pig. He started to hobble toward the beast while it sobbed. Jabari wanted to be certain they reunited in whatever afterlife they deserved.
(())

It seemed whomever this scrawny person was, they were formidable. While he took his time with the she-bear-pig, Kiri made her way back toward the male counterpart as she scanned him over to make sure there were no spoil marks. Certainly some damage had to be taken, but overall he looked a fine enough specimen. "Be glad that I didn't take you in my true form, you have yet to behold that" she whispered in his ear just as the fight between the small creature and the she-bear-pig was reaching its climax.

She was momentarily blinded by the bright flash as she hissed and shielded her eyes. The light burned but at least it was less of an effect on her than in her natural form. The perks to her humanoid form, despite a large power decrease. She looked toward her prey a moment, "Dont think I will give you a quick and painless death like your mate, you have not yet learned suffering, animal" she said with a grin.

Taking her finger she extended her nail as she dug it into the man-bear-pig's neck again and he seemed to breathe a final breath. She waited for his final struggles before she would stoop down before him and scoop him from the ground, balancing him on her shoulder like he was nothing more than a mere child. Her eyes fell upon the small man as he approached, what was he? She sniffed the air some. Not human, not demon. Then what?

"You are strong" she said with a slight accent to the man, "This creature is mine, however. What is your name?"

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
P h e b e i
The Dryad

The man took his time before responding. Phebei watched his movements as he took her in, as he looked at his surroundings. He seemed comfortable with the silence. He seemed used to it, even. Phebei shifted her body restlessly. While she was no stranger to silence, she was in the presence of a stranger. This seemed to change things.

She was no longer comfortable. The trees whispered around her in a language only she or members of her kind could understand. The man before her was but one of the anomalies of the night. Some distance away, a battle took place. Despite Phebei's desire to close her eyes and listen to the trees' stories, she knew she had to pay attention to the man before her. One didn't go into danger without paying any attention to it first.

The animals began to chatter once more. The man chose that moment to move. Phebei almost didn't catch it. He jumped from his perch and landed with grace. Phebei's heart almost leaped out of her chest. When he touched the weapon on his back, Phebei froze. Her hand hovering; ready to call upon the forces of nature to protect her.

But he did not shoot. He spoke.

Phebei allowed a small smile, Είναι Έλληνας καλύτερα? (Is Greek better?)" She asked. There was a possibility that it wouldn't be, but it would be fun to try.

She watched him form his words with interest, head tilted as she watched his frustration. "I am Phebei" She pointed to herself, "You are near the glen; in the forest of the living trees." She stated matter-of-factly, as if the strange names were commonplace. Phebei smiled kindly, "It is difficult learning many languages. Too many things to keep track of, words to forget. No apologies are needed. I understand your position. English is not my first language nor will it ever be my last."

Mood: Wary
Wearing: Like the picture. But green. And more earthy. /toolazytofindpicture
OOC: Sorry about the late reply.
Thanksgiving threw me off xD

Yo Im Rollin
D A I S U K E
Porcelain_Nitemare
Happy Thanksgiving!

Wings of light fell to pieces starting from the tips, down to his shoulder blades. Each shining shard faded to nothingness before touching the ground. As the faerie approached, his illuminated form lost its glow. When he stood in front of the woman who hefted the man-bear-pig on her shoulder easily, only the light sword remained. Jabari’s three eyes glanced from the woman to the man-bear-pig and back.

Seconds passed until he reached a judgement on the situation at hand – a shrug displaying his indifference. “I’m not one to come between a woman and her meal.” Ironic statement aside, the light sword disappeared. The little man looked normal and unassuming once again except for his many eyes and devil-looking horns and extended ears.

“I’m Jabari Gemini Godsend, and I’m a Celestial Faerie if that’s what you’re wondering.” It’s as if he read her mind. He didn’t. He knew the look of curiosity the woman had on her face from experience. It ceased to amaze him how different people treat him after they realize had serious power. Power that came with a cost like others.

Jabari’s legs trembled beneath him. He dropped onto his hands and knees, succumbing to weakness. “Ugh, I used a lot of energy.” Jabari’s a creature of light. Moonlight didn’t offer as much energy as daylight. He’d be better off controlling his energy if he’d learn to stop being flashy. The wings of light over did it, honestly.

His ankle still hurt too. He won’t be able to heal it until he recharged. “Look, I’m not from around here. I can use someone who knows the place around here. I’ll pay you back for helping me out until I get my bearings.”
D A I S U K E
大 輔

Area In the forest w/ green woman (Phebei)
Health 100% (100% stamina)
Mood At east but ready nonetheless

x Quick Stats & Abilities x
Human
Age 37
190 lbs
6 feet, 2 inches
Spirit Archer - After years of training acquiring a sound mind, body, and spirit, Daisuke can infuse himself and his arrows with Ki for extraordinary effects.

She spoke multiple languages too. The Greek surprised him since he quickly recognized it. He, however, didn’t partake in learning the language. After hearing her breeze through the English language, Daisuke felt more confident he’d be able to do the same after an hour or so. If the inhabitants of this land – the forest of living trees – spoke only English, then his tongue would be well-practiced in a matter of a few days. In the meantime, he elected to nod his head along to her words.

“Phebei,” he repeated her name to taste it like one tasting wine. Foreign. Pretty. He liked it. “会えてうれしいです ... It is nice to meet you.” Speaking first in Japanese then translating it to English helped Daisuke with the transition. However, he’s a man of action more than words. Pleasantries aside made the act of meeting all the easier. First came trust between two foreign people. So Daisuke moved first closing the distance between them. Even steps sounded faintly over the grass. He walked with perfect posture, making him seem taller, stronger, more imposing even.

He stopped somewhere five feet in front of her. Eyes of steel that gave nothing away closed. He bent at the waist and bowed before her. Once he straightened again, he opened his eyes and looked away from her. His gaze turned in the direction of a fight coming to a conclusion. Sensitive ears picked up the sounds of battle carried by the wind. He sniffed the air and smelled the traces of smoke. Smelled like grilled meat even.

Daisuke’s eyebrows furrowed. The wind blew from the battle in their direction. His head turned toward the forest opposite of the battle. He reasoned other creatures attracted by the fight, scavengers mainly, might come barreling through here to get there. So far, Daisuke sensed nothing nearby. Depending on what manner of creatures lived in the forest of living trees he best remain stalwart and prepared to strike at the drop of a hat.

For now, all seemed at ease. So Daisuke’s eyes fell to Phebei once more. “Not human?” He asked bluntly.

psychotic__Gal
                                                          P h e b e i
                                                          The Dryad

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
JET BONESTEEL

Prisoner 1574211234 Level 5 Felon/Codename 'Black Raven'

"I don't care about aliens or demons or any of that crap...."
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"It looks like you've made a friend!" Jet chuckled with a laugh as he clapped in unison with the giant playing with her like she was a ballerina, which was more than hilarious. It was fine... If the creature had any intention of hurting his lifeline, he would of killed the giant instantly without thinking of the odds. That was just how his mind worked when he was in his first augment state. When she begged for assistance, Jet could only shake his head at the thought, only to have the giant get bored and leave after that. It would of been bad to just start a fight with it anyway when they were trying to stay hidden. "Yep, you just danced with a Giant and survived to tell the story. It will be a nice story for when you go home." Jet spoke as he stuffed his hands into his coat and looked over her shaken form with narrowed eyes. "Food and a place? Maybe for you... my augments allow me to hold off on needing instant nourishment, but I know you are suffering there a bit, princess"

Grasping her arm, Jet pulled her up to her feet by her arm with her limp resistance making this an easy action. "Get it together or I'm tying you to my back like a backpack.... and that is the last thing I want to do." Reaching into his pockets, Jet shoved the shock gloves onto her person as he sighed gently."Shock gloves. They are better than nothing and I've augmented the voltage to allow you to throw lightning. Your welcome." Jet spoke as he turned away from her and started to walk in a direction of the forest since anything else would of been better than standing here and waiting for the trouble to come to them.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"I just wanted out of the cage and spread my wings a bit."

With:Nina
Orders: Looking to experiment with my old augs
Health: OVERDRIVE (Augment 1)
Hunger: Satisfied
Stamina:OVERDRIVE (Augment 1)
OOC:

'Lady Cuddles'

(())

A celestial fairy? That would explain the light and probably that singing she'd heard earlier. Wonderful, a creature of light. She sighed as she shifted the man-bear-pig on her shoulder a bit and simply began to walk, "It's not hard to get your bearings, fae. You're in a forest, simple as that. I came out of my slumber because of strange smells in the air. Have you seen any other worlders here? Machines or people?" she questioned.

She wanted to take the meal back to her cave before she continued her exploration. That meant a little jaunt back home. She could care less if this creature, Jabari, followed her or not. She, however, was not going to play his keeper. If he died, he died. Maybe she could use him as food as well, but he seemed a little on the lean side. She'd only awoken to find out who was causing mischief in the world.

Dedicated Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Blaze Kurasake
Mood: relaxed

Blaze began to wake up as he saw that Erika was still counting sheep to herself and began to walk outside to get some fresh air. He looked around and saw that the sky really didn't look that bad out right now and was kind of still happy to see that peace and harmony still existed here unlike his realm. "Man no matter what happens on this planet alot it always remains like this all the time huh." He just shook his head as he kept wondering about this goddess that protects all the beings of this earth he was wondering if she had ever existed or if she still does and where exactly. He shrugged his shoulders as he began to walk over to the stream and take his clothes off except his boxers and get in the stream to take another bath and relax a minute, "I hope she doesn't wake up and think I died again like we first met." He began to laugh to himself as he hadn't been like this in forever.. But he kept thinking that he wanted to stay here but on the other hand he didn't and needed to find his friends but he wasn't going to let it mess with his mind right now as the only thing they have in front of them is getting to her families house in the mountains which is still good walk away. "So I wonder how long she is going to sleep for in there?" he just said to himself as he kept his eyes closed and afloat of the top of the water relaxiing and letting the sounds of peace calm him down more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff