Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Leetle Claws

music-ecstasy

The traitor XIII

I'll post as Momo and Chi once we hit page three, just to be fair to the others~ :3

Demigod

20,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pegasus Melodic Harmony
Elite Four Alexius
Pegasus Melodic Harmony
Elite Four Alexius

I haven't plotted with anyone really...>.>
I play Nyx, The Greek fashion designer who owns a fashion boutique near the residence.
She is quite....interesting honestly. She wants to prove Mythology is real, so she is bent on finding out the family's secret because she believes it will lead her to write her book on the real mythology in the world.

Oh well I play Itsumi the guard dog of the family. She's ex-military and the oldest of the zodiac I believe.
I also have Kuya the delinquent rooster who is full of teenage angst and is in love with a fellow zodiac member.

Itsumi might like her if nothing else, she has a dog who is basically stupidly in love with her. XD But she also has a cat that is kinda prissy. XD And as far as Kuya goes....>.> Idk

Uh yeah kuya is a little s**t. But if he does end up meeting her he might not be a jerk.
It all depends on his teenage hormones.

Itsumi usually is nice to everyone at first and bass her opinions on their actions.
She's very protective and motherly.

Romantic Hunter

AlyKitt_RyukaI

... They're gonna get along splendidly! emotion_kirakira / shot by both Junya and Hyung )

Junya :: We will never speak of this... emotion_eyebrow

Oh my gosh no xD literally Hyung hates or dislikes everyone in the thread my angry horse child.
music-ecstasy

She's got a secret rebellious streak.
She might just encourage him further.
>n<
Some doctor we have.

He really doesn't need much encouragement. He's the loudest voice and he's proud of it.
Elite Four Alexius

List of people's marriages that Kuya will ruin before his own:
Byakko's
Hyuung's
Probably Tekumi's
Maybe Junya's

If he doesn't just out right go an threaten to kick all the elders asses first.
Kuya will do the thing!

Or the gay orgy is fine tbh.
Semantics.

KUYA MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH HYUNG SINCE WE SADLY LOST RYU BECAUSE NOT THERE IS NO ONE IN THE FAMILY HE'S HARD CORE CRUSHING ON.
Literally Hyung will likely poposition the crap out of Kuya and Kumi playfully.
Also Kuya can team up with Hyung to get Kumi out of his marriage. Hyung will defend his son.
Pegasus Melodic Harmony

Did someone say plot?
I am the hella gay horse that is never here and hyung also has mild gynophobia and seeing as your girl has large breasts and is an outsider the second he meets her he's gonna get cold sweats and avoid her like the plague so she can play on his fear if you want xD but be careful cause he's not afriad to hit a girl when he gets freaked out enough.

Demigod

20,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nariko Yuki Katana

OMG YES!!
Now all he has to deal with are all Hyung's booty calls.
Tbh he can just go all neanderthal on them and threaten them until they leave Hyung alone if he finds out who they are.
And yes, protect baby Kumi even though kuya scares him.

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
I leave for some sleep and suddenly Noriko is engaged to a teenager.
Noriko: I so did not sign up for this. //determined to do her best at it though

Nine-tailed Neko

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Elite Four Alexius
Prisym

Kristen_Jennings

Nariko Yuki Katana

List of people's marriages that Kuya will ruin before his own:
Byakko's
Hyuung's
Probably Tekumi's
Maybe Junya's

If he doesn't just out right go an threaten to kick all the elders asses first.
Kuya will do the thing!

Or the gay orgy is fine tbh.
Semantics.

XD Will get a Byakko post out today~
She's in the house and will be interacting with her brother in an odd fashion ;D

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

wow
i'm gone for like an entire day and i come back to hajime
engaged
to a woman who's like 7 years older than him?
POOR BOY

Anyway!
I wanted to drop in and say I should hopefully be getting a Keiichi post out sometime today
and

I'll be gone again this weekend (im leaving tomorrow) to go back to wisconsin for a convention
(lmao im a nerd)

i mean, i'll be bringing my computer and checking in and stuff, i just dont know if ill have time for posts is all!
just wanted to give a heads up and the like before i leave again!
>w<;;b

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Prisym
The Elders xD
The God may have power but they hold the final decision.

strange, i thought being head of the household meant you always had the final say >u>
      i just find it weird that the God really has no power in this regard, and arranged marriages are srs business. he's basically being made out as a japanese emperor: a figurehead
      and i don't like the idea of playing a puppet god

Pegasus Melodic Harmony

hello potential threat to the arisawa estate lD
      i play the God...who just recently became a God, Haruaki-sama
      love your fc btw; i've always been a sucker for blondes emotion_dowant
      er, besides that, i think it's really cool that she's greek; gotta love that variety =v=b

now back to plotting: if Nyx's fashion boutique is near the estate...Haru might have ppl look into that, especially with its growing popularity bringing in more customer who may possibly discover something they shouldn't have e u e
      y'know, that kinda thing...

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Rykushiba
Prisym
The Elders xD
The God may have power but they hold the final decision.

strange, i thought being head of the household meant you always had the final say >u>
      i just find it weird that the God really has no power in this regard, and arranged marriages are srs business. he's basically being made out as a japanese emperor: a figurehead
      and i don't like the idea of playing a puppet god

I was joking, I promise. The elders will try to enforce it but Haru does have final say~

Anywho, back to bed for me...running on less than two hours of sleep...

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Prisym

:T
      then if Haru does have the final say, he can cancel it immediately
      no way would he want his sister being married off to someone 12 years older than her
      neither would he really see a point to the whole thing bc...they all stem from the same family. arranged marriages were usually meant to unionize two different households.
      also, arranged marriages means the spouse willingly agrees to marry
      and seeing as not even the guys of the zodiac knew (and majority are homosexual, anyways) this would be considered a forced marriage where neither party wants to marry and yet it happened w/o their consent

Haru no likey

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rykushiba

I'm with you on this one.
Noriko's not big on the whole arranged marriage thing either, as her parents had one.
This is the sort of thing she got away from her own family to get away from.
Besides she prefers her men at least her own age.

Aura WoIf's Husbando

Blessed Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Allow me to demonstrate my charries reaction to this marriage thing. c:

Nico: Marriage! Wha? OAO;;
Law: OH HELL NAH! WHO AM I DESTROYING? //sassmaster right here

Interesting Fairy

Elite Four Alexius

Nariko Yuki Katana

Indeed xD. Maybe overtime when Takumi over comes his fear it will be the daddy, mummy and baby bear situation.

Kuya- Overly protective daddy bear but still somewhat calm and just wants mummy bear lovin
Hyung- Crazy over protective mummy bear who will flip their s**t at anyone who dares fawn over baby bear
Takumi- Shy and innocent baby bear

Sorry, I just had to do it! That thought was still with me from the last rp xD

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Rykushiba

Why thank you! <3
And I do understand. Could also cause them to meet once or twice! <3 <3
She is a beauty (yay faceclaim I did! I love her and her hourglass figure. XD)
She is greek which could potentially be her downfall with members of the Zodiac because if she gets to talking about Mythology (Since Greece has the biggest central mythology ideals) if it slipped she was wanting to prove they be real when the god is present, it would cause flags everywhere!

PLus, god would find out that her brother, Patrokolus, is a world famous designer. His designs are in so many stories, it's curious why she followed her brother. (NPC you see in her profile. XD HE IS HOT!!!!!...even her manager is hot XDD) So Nightengale's song comes across as just a little sister following in her brother's footsteps. biggrin biggrin I love her so much....-cries-

See, and it makes it hard to have a romance between her and someone since she is older (25) than most of the zodiac males. XD Cause that would be spicy....-snickers evily-

Nariko Yuki Katana

I mean, Nyx is happy-go-lucky. Plus the greek aspects make her the type to randomly hug someone -evil snicker- as a greeting she always gives people who wish to talk to her.

Aura WoIf's Husbando

Blessed Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Ivythefairy

Nico: //raises hand// Can I be a part of this weird family thing?
Law: //hisses// No you nerd D:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces