Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Apparition

puppylove713
It isn't that I don't want to get them just because they are in the cash shop, I literally can't.... I can't afford them.

I'm only allowed the 18 dollar option once a month (its all I can afford x.x) And I supplement that with the daily chance stuff
im falling asleep grinding D:

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
Overfiend Katsumi
I know your feels bro

Demonic Darling

*Dances way into chat*
I am taking a break from my art freebies thread. And Favorite Horror Movies?
Blumhouse movies. The insidious movies and the visit are pretty high on my list right now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
necrophagette
Overfiend Katsumi
I know your feels bro

I keep flopping between leveling halloween kin and just grinding the highest area hoping that shadow barkhest is a random drop :p but yeah... zzzz

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Coitus Interuptus
WeirdRoseBud

The most unique costumes I wore was one year a kangaroo costume and a soccer one a different year.
Kangaroo sounds amazing xD

That was when I a lot younger. I think I wore that back in elementary school. My sister wore a dino costume the same year. Once I outgrew some of the store costumes my sister got a choice to wear them if she wanted.

Animal Lover

necrophagette
puppylove713
necrophagette
puppylove713
Oh well, anyway, how are you faring with this event? Do you have any of the Halloween kin yet?
-butts in- I DONT AND I AM DISTRESSED ABOUT IT
Well, if you would like I can give you a Pump Kin and a Candinati. I have spares and I don't need them...
That would be ridiculously kind of you and I wouldn't have anything to trade!

Actually, I'm wondering if anybody knows if there are any specific ways to improve the chance of an egg drop? IE, do you get a better chance at getting an egg if you battle a higher level? Or is it all just even. (I'm new to this! My Leafkit is only level six!)
I don't really want or need anything in return. Consider them gifts from a random stranger as creepy as that sounds. As for tips on getting more egg drops, I don't have any tips because I don't know. I have fought higher leveled kin, lower leveled kin, and kin of the same level and I for one haven't seen a difference...

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
Kuni08
*Dances way into chat*
I am taking a break from my art freebies thread. And Favorite Horror Movies?
Blumhouse movies. The insidious movies and the visit are pretty high on my list right now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LOVE THE INSIDIOUS MOVIES. Even if you don't find them scary, which I did, I still think there's a wealth of imaginative and really fun and interesting material in the scripts. James Wan is an amazing director and Leigh Whannell, on top of being a huge cutie and a good actor, is a great writer in my opinion, AND he directed Insidious 3 (which as it turns out is a precursor movie to Insidious one and 2). Then to top it all off they're both Australian, and James immigrated from Malaysia, so he has this amazing Malaysian/Australian accent which is just so fun to listen to *-*

Also it doesn't hurt that the first two movie feature Patrick Wilson, who I am desperately in crush with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff