Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Spectator

40,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Cheetager
SomethingWykyd
While bad dreams are rare for me, when I do have them they are often fragmented, creepy, and all together fairly messed up. The nightmare I attempted to create is an amalgamation of things, and would likely force me to wake myself up if I were to encounter it.

If your current avi is the nightmare, then that would make me wake up too! Great job. biggrin

Yep, the one I'm wearing is what I entered. Thank you.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
I went with a weird and kinda scary dream I had that focused on me(in one of my Role-Play Characters form) and my strangely larger and more wild Kitten(he only just turned 1 year old) in a monster game dream....I blame all the games I played that day lol.

Adorable Agent

21,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Rebuilder 100
This represents my disability and what I wanted to do in life; act on stage. Yeah I tried to do a mock of Phantom of the Opera there.

But what I have, complex regional pain syndrome, feels like my entire body is on fire. I feel like someone's doused me in fluid and set me on fire.

That's my nightmare. To be on fire on stage. To be in so much pain that I'm crying and I can't go on. Since CRPS only can make my limbs swell and you really can't notice it unless you know what it is, I represented it with real fire.

It's why I'll never act again.

On my worst days, I dream of pain. I dream of pain pulling me back. I can never escape it. Yeah that's a little creepy and depressing, but that's my actual bad dream.

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Lshmah
I stepped away from the monsters and such and went for a very common dream: Drowning
It's not super great cause I don't have many good items for it. But, I still like it~
User Image

OMG! This is...this is...I can;t describe it but all I can tell you this is so awesome and scary at th same time! heart

Widow

Spooky Cyclops

Lshmah
I stepped away from the monsters and such and went for a very common dream: Drowning
It's not super great cause I don't have many good items for it. But, I still like it~
User Image

I'm goooooooooooooooing uuuuuuuuundeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

I actually love this :O

Two Bagels's Pardner

Garbage Trash

middlechild274

DonutFayce

Thank you both!
I had fun making it, haha~
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit