34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
lol squawk xD
uhh goin outta town might be a day or two for postin'
Heyo !
Ill be joining as Kamen Rider Ghost

This sounds like fun, hope to join you all tomorrow.
The idea of Dethklok being in an RP with all this super hero and anime s**t is making me laugh my a** off
I have a sudden urge to bring Kate Bishop into this shindig.
daywalker926
The idea of Dethklok being in an RP with all this super hero and anime s**t is making me laugh my a** off

They're so out of place!! xd I laughed pretty good too, typing up Nathan's first post!

Lovecraft Dandy
I have a sudden urge to bring Kate Bishop into this shindig.

Aww yeah!! whee If you decide to take her, just shoot me a quick profile, and go for it! 3nodding
I hope to introduce cat ninja Madonna into the RP. If not by tomorrow, then maybe the day after.

Witty Raider

CURRENTLY CRAVING
        A crossover roleplay

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

✉ ... Delivery For ... (Everyone)
                                                Hi guys~
                                                I'm Queen of Whales, obviously, but you can call me Queen or Whales, or whatever you feel fits. : 3
                                                I've just introduced Hiyori into the thread~ So she's available to talk to or bump into at the moment. I'm totally debating on bringing more characters into the thread but not sure as to who just yet.

Also, I noticed there isn't a real plot, not that it deterred me at all, I'm always down for a crossover, but you might attract more people if you had at least a little bit of a plot going. Just a thought.
I've thought about putting in some plot... But came up with anything terribly substantial. sad
Previous rp's I've been in started with little to no plot, which developed as the game went on. If you have any suggestions, plot-wise, feel free to mention them, and we can incorporate some! biggrin
I don't have any ideas as of yet regarding a plot for the crossover, but I am currently considering a second character.

There's a few that I'm considering at the moment. One of them happens to be from a video game called Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, or "Go! Fight! Cheer Squad!" It's a rhythm game featuring a band of morale-boosting cheerleaders that strike poses, dances, and motivates those in need to succeed in a big situation or solve a problem.

The outcome of those who need the help of Ouendan depends on how well the cheer squad performs. If they perform well, good things happen. And if they perform badly, bad things happen. If it's a toss-up result, at least the party who shouted for the cheer squad have the drive to try again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff