Welcome to Gaia! ::

KillerCaitie's Husband

Shapeshifter

Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash

The hunter stared at her, she breathed out, "fine, pretty girl, but I'm not really doing this for you, just letting you know that doing something without giving us the knowledge of your acts misleads our judgement on your life and choices," she stood up and jumped off the porch. "Keep a close eye on farm animals their easy prey for wolves, something like this could kill more then two herds of about anyrhing." She walked into the inn.

Shann smiled and called out to the Hunter, " Are you not coming to this town meeting my friend?"
She walked back and leaned against the door frame, "Why should I I'm tired and hungry, and apparently the only one hunting the beast." She slightly growled and scowled "Ugh fine!" she walked over to the noble, "you must feel real nice being so high up there on your fancy horse pretty lady...be a shame if the beast got'em" The hunter snickered at her own "joke".

"It would be better for this 'beast' to die," Shann said, her voice obviously full of discontent for the Hunter, "Than for the actual beast to take another life of the townsfolk here."

"Her name is also Delphine," Shann whispered, petting the horses neck, "Not 'beast'.."

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
SoggySquash
Shann stretched on her horse, getting rid of the pain in her back from waiting so long. She was getting tired of waiting for the townspeople and wasnt appreciating the added discomfort from the Hunter and Innkeeper. This made her already frail, elven body feel even worse. What had she done to deserve this distrust? All she had done was focus on her businesses for the day, so why did they have this deep of a distrust for her? She wouldn't let it bother her. Small minded townsfolk with no knowledge of the outside world would eventually turn on someone and she was fine with her being that person, as long as she could see her town grow and thrive.

Turning to the innkeeper she began to speak, " My friend, do you know if any other townsfolk will come to this meeting..?"

"mmmm, I thought that there would be; however I can't promise. I thought for sure the Preacher would turn up but...maybe something came up" She stopped and hoped to herself that they were all fine...She wanted to check but figured that if any of them were sleeping they needed the rest. "I'm especially surprised that the crier isn't here" She looked around; as if hoping he would turn up would change anything. She wanted to laugh at herself for being so worried; but she couldn't.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash

The hunter stared at her, she breathed out, "fine, pretty girl, but I'm not really doing this for you, just letting you know that doing something without giving us the knowledge of your acts misleads our judgement on your life and choices," she stood up and jumped off the porch. "Keep a close eye on farm animals their easy prey for wolves, something like this could kill more then two herds of about anyrhing." She walked into the inn.

Shann smiled and called out to the Hunter, " Are you not coming to this town meeting my friend?"
She walked back and leaned against the door frame, "Why should I I'm tired and hungry, and apparently the only one hunting the beast." She slightly growled and scowled "Ugh fine!" she walked over to the noble, "you must feel real nice being so high up there on your fancy horse pretty lady...be a shame if the beast got'em" The hunter snickered at her own "joke".

"It would be better for this 'beast' to die," Shann said, her voice obviously full of discontent for the Hunter, "Than for the actual beast to take another life of the townsfolk here."

"Her name is also Delphine," Shann whispered, petting the horses neck, "Not 'beast'.."

The hunter looked at the horse with an awkward expression, ".....Hi....Delphine...." At this point the hunter was just messing with Shan. "Don't take everything so personally, but to be honest it is hard to believe that you're our killer, how would you get past the guards at night and then back in before dawn without being caught, to be honest I wouldn't blame a single one of you if you suspected the beast to most likely be me or the grave digger, cuz come on that lady's creepy as an unexplored cave and I'm the town angst that literately kills things for a living."

KillerCaitie's Husband

Shapeshifter

souleaterG
SoggySquash
Shann stretched on her horse, getting rid of the pain in her back from waiting so long. She was getting tired of waiting for the townspeople and wasnt appreciating the added discomfort from the Hunter and Innkeeper. This made her already frail, elven body feel even worse. What had she done to deserve this distrust? All she had done was focus on her businesses for the day, so why did they have this deep of a distrust for her? She wouldn't let it bother her. Small minded townsfolk with no knowledge of the outside world would eventually turn on someone and she was fine with her being that person, as long as she could see her town grow and thrive.

Turning to the innkeeper she began to speak, " My friend, do you know if any other townsfolk will come to this meeting..?"

"mmmm, I thought that there would be; however I can't promise. I thought for sure the Preacher would turn up but...maybe something came up" She stopped and hoped to herself that they were all fine...She wanted to check but figured that if any of them were sleeping they needed the rest. "I'm especially surprised that the crier isn't here" She looked around; as if hoping he would turn up would change anything. She wanted to laugh at herself for being so worried; but she couldn't.

" It looks like you are worried my friend," Shann said looking down, "If you want we can circle around to your inn and grab you a horse and go check on the others."

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
SoggySquash
souleaterG
SoggySquash

" It looks like you are worried my friend," Shann said looking down, "If you want we can circle around to your inn and grab you a horse and go check on the others."

"hmm..I don't want to wake them if they are asleep, but I think due to the circumstance it may be necessary" With that Soul stood up and nodded to Shann and started off towards her inn. She didn't know if she could trust the noble; but she would take advantage where it was given.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
souleaterG
SoggySquash
souleaterG
SoggySquash

"hmm..I don't want to wake them if they are asleep, but I think due to the circumstance it may be necessary" With that Soul stood up and nodded to Shann and started off towards her inn. She didn't know if she could trust the noble; but she would take advantage where it was given.

The hunter, without the noble nor soul noticing had started to follow them with her dagger in her hand.

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Shadilverlegacy
souleaterG
SoggySquash
souleaterG
SoggySquash

The hunter, without the noble nor soul noticing had started to follow them with her dagger in her hand.

"hmm" Soul thought "I hope that Legacy is taking good care of the inn"

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash

The hunter looked at the horse with an awkward expression, ".....Hi....Delphine...." At this point the hunter was just messing with Shan. "Don't take everything so personally, but to be honest it is hard to believe that you're our killer, how would you get past the guards at night and then back in before dawn without being caught, to be honest I wouldn't blame a single one of you if you suspected the beast to most likely be me or the grave digger, cuz come on that lady's creepy as an unexplored cave and I'm the town angst that literately kills things for a living."

" It is alright my friend! I don't have much experience with common people due to my noble heritage, everything Nobles say has to be taken seriously. I am sorry. Would you care to join the Innkeeper and I while we go check on everyone?"

She stood silently,"....No I'm fine here."

KillerCaitie's Husband

Shapeshifter

Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash

" It is alright my friend! I don't have much experience with common people due to my noble heritage, everything Nobles say has to be taken seriously. I am sorry. Would you care to join the Innkeeper and I while we go check on everyone?"

(((ahhh I deleted my post cause I saw that you were following my character. So sorry!)))

"Alright then. It seems like today has been a long day my friends," Shann glanced towards the Innkeeper and the Hunter, "Instead of taking these chances and walking around during the sunset, lets just head back home and try and stay safe."

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash
Shadilverlegacy
SoggySquash

(((ahhh I deleted my post cause I saw that you were following my character. So sorry!)))

"Alright then. It seems like today has been a long day my friends," Shann glanced towards the Innkeeper and the Hunter, "Instead of taking these chances and walking around during the sunset, lets just head back home and try and stay safe."

(its fine, its fine tip for honesty)

The hunter slinked behind a nearby building and sneaked off.

velrose's Stud

Shy Lunatic

16,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
souleaterG
SoggySquash

((nighty night guys, we'll see who dies in the morning))

Anxious Dreamer

10,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Shadilverlegacy
souleaterG
SoggySquash

((nighty night guys, we'll see who dies in the morning))

((Yup same))

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The gravedigger coughed, then spit out phlegm mixed with fine traces of blood. She wiped her mouth with a black fingerless glove. "Dammit." She muttered. "I really should watch what I eat. I can't keep getting like this." She took off the frayed, beaten hat that covered her messy, raven locks. A sickening crack against the silence of the night emitted from her neck as she tilted her head side to side. She stretched her arms over her head and thrusts out her chest with a gentle moan of enjoyment. "Ugh, I'm way too bloody tired to head home." She thought with a yawn. "Guess I'll just 'rest in peace' here!" She grinned at her own terrible joke as she placed her hat onto the soft earth of the grave plot. She lowered her body down, crossing her arms over her chest as if she were dead. The wind blew out the candle in her lantern, and with that the tired women nodded off.

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
The preacher emerges from his chapel early into the night, donned in some polished yet tattered armor on his shoulders, arms, and chest. Strapped to his belt is a mixture of vials and elixirs with dark and muddy hues, quite unlike other potions the preacher had used to bless the townsfolk in the name of their Lord. A fairly simplistic sword is sheathed on the other side of his hip, along with a long leathery tube similar to those used by carriers and scroll merchants to safely hold documents during travels. A long rosary is wrapped around his hand, splashes some water on his face, and ventures off into the woods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff