43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Arynaria
Recca Hino
Arynaria
Recca Hino
I think that's the inherent problem with this event since it's post based it quickly descends to spam.

I agree. It's why I never fully enjoy the postfest events.

Kind of hard to.The Kindred event was kind of fun, but the game has some balance issues.

They get boring very quickly for me. I don't understand how some people can just keep at it for days on end. But then again I'm not the CB type, so maybe it takes a different mentality to be that spammy?

And yeah, the Kindred themselves are really unbalanced. Just do a search for the eggs and you can tell which are the most useful/powerful simply by the prices. I originally wanted to collect all of them, but it doesn't seem worth it. And they STILL haven't unlocked the event egg drops. My inv is full of useless kokeshi and lantern eggs. >_<

I've sold all my useless eggs back to the store, but it is annoying trying to get the good ones. That and I'm not going to bother with anymore of the ones you have to pay real money for.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Mokoni
THE Santa Claus
Mokoni
I don't even get the point of the boosts...and feel like this event was not set up well gonk

We are "boosting" Gino's power so he can defeat Nyx. Everytime one of us gets stronger by being boosted, he can use that strength in his fight.

What about the others? Why are there teams?

Each group is trying to get the most power to help Gino. Bragging rights is all they get as far as I know, at least for now.

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Nekinu
THE Santa Claus
Nekinu
so we just have to bump?

Five bumps gets you one boost. Boost someone else and give them two for the one you used. If you boost me, then quote me, I'll boost you back. You'll get two for using one. wink
thank you! i boosted you!

Boosted! heart
I dunno, this gold sink event ('coz that's what it truly is) seems cool and all but for those of us that barely post here in the forums it is something to think over...........IMO it's not worth to spend much gold over boosts, so unless one is willing to spam around here like crazy, a better option is to just buy the items one may want from Marketplace.....unless said item is the rare Kindred drop and even then, may not be worth it (high chance to not get it)

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
THE Santa Claus
Mokoni
THE Santa Claus
Mokoni
I don't even get the point of the boosts...and feel like this event was not set up well gonk

We are "boosting" Gino's power so he can defeat Nyx. Everytime one of us gets stronger by being boosted, he can use that strength in his fight.

What about the others? Why are there teams?

Each group is trying to get the most power to help Gino. Bragging rights is all they get as far as I know, at least for now.
Ah...that makes more sense. thanks!
thank u thank u

Unholy Fairy

17,225 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
This should be on the top of the board all the time, it helped me out so much. Maybe it should be a sticky haha.

Unbeatable Bloodsucker

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Shut down for the night and came back on awhile ago. I figured out how to solve my problem of the crashing browsers.
Go to your account settings page and go to the section where you can choose to see user's siggies, aquariums, etc can be seen by you and click to turn them off. You can always put them back on later after the event if you choose to.

Sparkling Girl

thanks for the explanation

Sparkling Girl

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

i think i understand! i'm boostless for now, but i will give when i get!

Interesting Gaian

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
BUMP ninja boost please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers