Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Okay let's see some vampires, Dark Elves, and Dwarves.

*goes to see demons, angels, and werewolves* stare

... Really? Really? Half of the entries I spotted are different monsters instead of those that are the theme.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Jisen Meizuki
Okay let's see some vampires, Dark Elves, and Dwarves.

*goes to see demons, angels, and werewolves* stare

... Really? Really? Half of the entries I spotted are different monsters instead of those that are the theme.
Wow. I didn't have time, but I was thinking of making a dwarf avatar just to be different.

Other than that, someone told me that they got third place prizes even though they were listed as second place on the page. Now I wonder how accurate the winner list is. I'll try to see if I can bring it up in ATS if I'm not too busy at work unless a staff member can check this out sooner.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
where my dwarves @? emotion_omnomnom

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Vampires, Dark Elves & Dwarves

lol

How linear are these entries when they are going after the "theme".
So there's the choice between close minded entries and avatars that have literally nothing to do with the theme?

"Fun".

rolleyes

Dapper Puppy

lilloulou
Almost makes me feels like we would need a "spotlight awesome entries you like which aren't in the top 5" thread emotion_c8
It actually already exists.

Special Snowflake

Ain't nothing wrong with "stereotype" vamp/elf/dwarf entries, since they are what people know best fits the theme. I'd argue that those are the entries tgatt will win since people will think they fit the theme best... And what the heck is "original" anyway?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
They are keeping so much the "past" feature that they are rewinding last week themes lol If they really do that, they better not forget purple emotion_dowant

fxxkin demon

So there seems to be a question about tomorrow's Animaniac theme. Is it a Paw only? Or animal looks only?

I'd like to enter my Paws look but it's more of an imp. I just don't wanna look like I didn't read the entry theme.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Luna Proudfoot
minghii
I hope I can pass this as a two toned avatar and deceive people with my male base as if it matters though
I'm probably not gonna appear in the votes anyway

yeah i've yet to see myself in the voting section though i've entered n voted every single day emo i have seen other GCDers tho, i just voted for Hassli & Razumi in the beach runway

you look sooooooooo good emotion_drool i'd totes [+] that tar if/when i see it
I saw Sometimes Always once.

Mostly I don't see anyone I know.

Slumbering Tengu

sometimesalways
So there seems to be a question about tomorrow's Animaniac theme. Is it a Paw only? Or animal looks only?

I'd like to enter my Paws look but it's more of an imp. I just don't wanna look like I didn't read the entry theme.

I'd really like some clarity on this as well

Naming it Animaniac might have been a mistake on Gaia's part too
I wonder how many people are going to see the see anime in that and it'll be full of cosplay entries

Healing Giver

12,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
it really irritates me to see so many spam entries that do not fit the theme at all.

Stubborn Gifter

Pengaana
sometimesalways

I wonder how many people are going to see the see anime in that and it'll be full of cosplay entries

I doubt that, consider there's a description underneath the title. >.>;

Albern Puppy

Darn, I'm not in the honorable mentions. crying

Dapper Puppy

Jisen Meizuki
Pengaana
sometimesalways

I doubt that, consider there's a description underneath the title. >.>;

Albern Puppy

Darn, I'm not in the honorable mentions. crying
=patpat=

It'll happen one day.

Aged Hoarder

>_< Are they really just going to repeat the same color themes?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Pengaana
sometimesalways

You never saw the cartoon show Animaniacs on Kids WB in the 90's?

Really? I find that hard to believe. You're going to have more of a chance of someone displaying as Yakko, Wakko or Dot than some random anime character that doesn't have animal features.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff