Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Werewolf

Haven't been keeping track due to being at work so I'll toss a question out into the void.

Has there been any confirmed egg drops of Night Ember and/or Sakura Pegacorn? I know the drop rates have been a bummer but maybe someone got lucky and wants to share?

Territorial Garbage

Gonna lurk this thread, because I really hope Ember the Spirited Fox has an egg to drop. = ~ = I like it better than the original one, too.

Anxious Fisher

I would love to know this as well, they are both adorable emotion_kirakira

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Pretty sure people have been grinding all day to no avail... but I heard Blue is wearing Spirited Ember.

Salty Aggressor

Blue has an ember recolor kin on his avi...So they maybe haven't updated the game that far yet??? who knows they don't update US enough

Garbage

I would love to know this as well so I know that I'm not wasting my time grinding them all day long.

The only egg I've gotten was a Luminous Kitsune from the Sakura Fluff stare stare

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Been grinding for over 3 hours. NOTHING.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
No drops yet, there are three possibilities.

a) They drop but are incredibly rare like Wealthy Nyaruma
b) They don't drop but might be added later like other Kin have been
c) They'll be cash shop items or exclusive to a RIG

Atkasha's Husband

Energetic Star

User Image
Unless they drop as soulbound, I don't think so.
As there is no marketplace info on them at all right now.

Timid Reveler

Like people are saying, it's probably not a drop right now or one of those people who grind constantly would have made a fuss about their new egg by now XD

I just wanted to say that your avatar is super-duper adorable! emotion_kirakira

Alien Abductee

xcrimsonlegendx

All of this makes me more angry at the devs of this game. Along with their stealthy updates.

CAN'T YOU EVEN GIVE US UPDATE LOG YA MONEY-GRABBING ROBBERS

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Rathurue
xcrimsonlegendx

All of this makes me more angry at the devs of this game. Along with their stealthy updates.

I would hardly call them money-grabbing anything, that place is probably a skeleton crew compared to the huge staff we used to have after all the people who quit or were laid off. Plus as we know, if the game doesn't make a profit it doesn't get development time. Granted I'm not enjoying the cash shop fiesta but I'd rather deal with that then have no game to play.

Anxious Fisher

xcrimsonlegendx
Rathurue
xcrimsonlegendx

I would hardly call them money-grabbing anything, that place is probably a skeleton crew compared to the huge staff we used to have after all the people who quit or were laid off. Plus as we know, if the game doesn't make a profit it doesn't get development time. Granted I'm not enjoying the cash shop fiesta but I'd rather deal with that then have no game to play.

^this

It's like everyone forgets that Gaia has employees they need to pay. I get a little annoyed when I see people with signatures that say " STOP BUYING CASH" and whatnot... I love Gaia, and have been here since 04. I'm not rich and can't afford to buy cash all the time but if I have some extra spending money I don't mind throwing a few bucks on here. I'm supporting a game I've loved for more than a decade, and people need to understand that those couple of dollars we all spend here is what is keeping this site up..

Rant over rofl

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Encounter rate kind sucks (at least for me)

9 embers, and 5 fluffs in 155 battles.

(Started counting).

Alien Abductee

Whiskey-Chan

^this

It's like everyone forgets that Gaia has employees they need to pay. I get a little annoyed when I see people with signatures that say " STOP BUYING CASH" and whatnot... I love Gaia, and have been here since 04. I'm not rich and can't afford to buy cash all the time but if I have some extra spending money I don't mind throwing a few bucks on here. I'm supporting a game I've loved for more than a decade, and people need to understand that those couple of dollars we all spend here is what is keeping this site up..

Rant over rofl

Let's get this straight.
Gaia may have employees, but how many of them? Let's assume more than 2000, just for argument's sake.
Now let's calculate how many money Gaia made PER RIG. One RIG is, by cheapest one, 499 gaia cash; let's make it 500 for easier counting.
500 Gaia cash = 3.75$

But hey, no one ever bought only ONE RIG. Let's make it 10 per person, shall we?
10*3.75$ = 37.5$

Now we get a rough estimate of how many money ONE person gives GAIA. Now let's say there's 100 peoples that bought that RIG.

37.5$*100 = 3750$

That's the minimal money they get if 100 people bought 10 cheapest RIGs. With that already, coupled with minimum wage of $8.70/hour, how many employees they can afford? I don't have to say it, but every RIG and cash items GAIA made already gave them so much money anymore 'funding' would be just walking into their trap of consumerism; especially if it's just a recolor.

Don't even start the 'funding' argument, you're already lost the exact second you say that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff