Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
For years we've had the option of choosing a post style when we post in the forums. But it's always just been the same handful of options. It would be nice if we got some new post styles to choose from. Like a Gaia one with the little wing logo, a marine themed one, a Japanese/Zen Gardens one, a vampire one... You get the idea. Maybe it could even be possible to purchase some with gold, GoFusion charms, or cash, and new ones could be released for events.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Getting some new post styles would be nice. A few years ago an Xmas event had some really lovely post styles that I would have loved to have seen made a permanent option.

But I do like post styles. It would be nice to have some more.

Ladyfatface's Husband

Married Member

13,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gaian 50
Do you have suggestions?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Howardstern
Do you have suggestions?

I posted a few in the OP.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I don't use post styles, but it'd be cool if they added more. I think a bubble-bordered one would look cute.

Even ones with different coloured (not eye-strainingly bright ones) borders would be nice.

Dapper Seeker

I really enjoy the options we have now and having more at my disposal would be delightful!

It would be fun if we were to have them, but have them be released through an event.

Perhaps Diedrich manages to break the fourth wall and pop out of Gaia's storyline just long enough to do some damage on the default one we mainly use now. We, the users, would then have to find the "glitched" posts or "data corruption spot" on the page (As if were were some sort of ordained hacking agents of Gaia) and click on them to fix the issue.

Cat

just more suggestions:

- maybe some new post styles that are like the original style but give the option to change the color of it. example
- some styles that incorporate the kins from lake kindred. xD idk how that would work, but it might be cute, like some kind of stationary-esque style.
- or a style that looks like caution tape, for threads/posts that are still under construction.

edit: added an example (b careful it's rlly shitty) and more genius-like ideas.

Ladyfatface's Husband

Married Member

13,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gaian 50
marshmallowcreampie
Howardstern
Do you have suggestions?

I posted a few in the OP.

Yeah....but what would "vampire style" entail? What would they look like? Maybe you could draw them up and submit them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff