Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

Musical_Vampire_Socks
apriltheangel13

Gosh dang it! I didn't take it off fast enough, did I? Dx Well haha now there is no point in having it disabled, you already caught me razz

Oh, sounds fun! I was just working at a gas station, they paid more than the bank I was going to work at.
I haven't started classes quite yet, but hopefully it will be good! I hope to not lose the ability to move my hand and have surgery this year, that was terrible Dx

why are you waiting on the surgery? need to save up money?
that does sound horrible gonk

Oh, no! I hope that it doesn't happen again xD (I had to have the surgery last year and am still recovering a bit from it)
Are you trying to copy someone else's avi?

neokyle's Buddy

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
apriltheangel13
Musical_Vampire_Socks
apriltheangel13

Gosh dang it! I didn't take it off fast enough, did I? Dx Well haha now there is no point in having it disabled, you already caught me razz

Oh, sounds fun! I was just working at a gas station, they paid more than the bank I was going to work at.
I haven't started classes quite yet, but hopefully it will be good! I hope to not lose the ability to move my hand and have surgery this year, that was terrible Dx

Oh, no! I hope that it doesn't happen again xD (I had to have the surgery last year and am still recovering a bit from it)

i hope you don't have to have surgery again surgery sucks so bad!
just really take it easy and follow all the doctors orders
but sometimes even then you have to go again gonk
and your hands seems like one of the suckest places to have issues too
you use them for everything after all

Shy Giver

Musical_Vampire_Socks
apriltheangel13
Musical_Vampire_Socks
apriltheangel13

i hope you don't have to have surgery again surgery sucks so bad!
just really take it easy and follow all the doctors orders
but sometimes even then you have to go again gonk
and your hands seems like one of the suckest places to have issues too
you use them for everything after all

Yeah ._. it was the hand I use for everything but writing! Dx I think it is getting alot better though! smile I can move it again which is nice 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff