• Autobiographer 200
rettv
AFYokan
rettv
ur trying too hard tho

What do you mean? o:
to me it seemed she aint that interested
if i were u id stop

For me, it's too early to call it quits. But if I really think I have no chance, I'll stop.
AFYokan
rettv
AFYokan
rettv
ur trying too hard tho

What do you mean? o:
to me it seemed she aint that interested
if i were u id stop

For me, it's too early to call it quits. But if I really think I have no chance, I'll stop.
well ofc u know better, gl pal
AFYokan
Oh great people of CB what ever shall I do? We go to the same college, in fact, she's a classmate of mine. I got her number and her facebook info; I tend to talk to her, but whenever I chat her or text her, she seems to reply short messages as if she wasn't interested in me. My friends say that I'm over thinking a bit, but I try to be an interesting guy but she replies very short replies. I mean, I don't plan on giving up, not by a long shot, but I don't know what to do now.

Cause most people who knows its not true doesn't get hurt. cool
Do you have any idea what this girl is interested in?
Or do you have anything in common?
First step is to find the mutual interest!
Then it'll just flow! smile
Good luck!

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AFYokan
Genyusai
IF you don't grow some nuts and talk to her, someone with a pair will.

And you will watch as they seduce away your love.

Damn. Never have I been inspired and hurt at the same time. Senpai pls. Kudos to you.

I can see you are already talking to her.. But what you're saying isn't interesting her. That's because you aren't showing her any value. You gotta find a way to stand out from the crowd. Also, never compromise, and keep the baseline sexual.. Give her tension, send her gentle innuendos that allude her mind toward raunchyness while at the same time maintaining a frame of innocence.

But make it very clear you aren't here to be her shoulder to cry on, you are here to make her please you. Fools chase while pro's make them come to you.

Bum

AFYokan
Seba Jun
have you tried hanging out irl? maybe she isnt the type to chat and text

I thought about that too. I've had chances where we were left alone talking, we spoke for a while but I suddenly ran out of words to say. The words I had left were like things that I liked about her, I couldn't say that right off the bat obviously, some girls find that creepy.

I had this problem too when it came to my old crush. It went away though when I didnt hold so much value on her and just talked to her like any other girl. made for such a better conversation if I didnt have a gf at the time I think we could have been good friends lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff