Welcome to Gaia! ::

witchofpaint's Waifu

Tipsy Lover

10,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
You can Make gold in a variety of ways but no matter what it is, it's always a little work xp

As many have also said you can earn gold by:
Vending
Playing lake kindred
Playing bootygrab
Selling art or other services such as profile layouts if you have a creative skill to offer.
Playing puzzles give a little more now as the gold rate was updated awhile back.
If you are unable to spend money for gaia cash you can always earn free gaia cash in the offers section, even if you the cautious type like me not really wanting to give out information about myself you can always stick to just videos!
Going on tiles and collecting tickets in large amounts and selling them in the market place can help a lot to.
Same with collection get bugs in gaia towns (I recommend sticking to towns 1 for that) and selling them too.
Play dumpster dive alot, yes most is junk but keep trying because occasionally people dump in some nice stuff especially after a rig came out.

As you're new try finding some charities in the sub charity/quest forum in the exchange forum
Also look for charity guilds to.
Look for contests and anon gifting threads in the forums, there's always a chance to score something nice

Rogue

Selling art a few bill per drawing usually works, but people can be picky with art, so you need to find the right clientele. I posted in CB to find people who would be interested in my art style. It various, it really does.

Shirtless Fatcat

I'm coasting off the items i had saved up before things went to hell....

just try making 25b first. that's not really hard imo. try playing lake kindred, i'm sure you'll get a few decent game items to sell enough to reach your first goal. then when you think you had enough, you can exchange or vend c:

Invisible Spark

Saving up your go fusion charms to fuse for items to sell or just sell the charms.
Collect cache's from dumpster drive and sell to users who are looking for those caches in bulk around the alchemy forum.

Selling game items from lake kindred like the ally or skill plus potions is a decent way to start. But I'd keep those unless you don't care much for the game.
I'm in the same boat as you. Also pretty new, and a bit overwhelmed by all the big numbers.

My current goal is to find a rich sugar daddy who would take me as a trophy wife. Barring that? I guess I could develop a personality...

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
I've been on Gaia for a while and sell stuff that I've accumulated or I occasionally buy stuff from the CS.Also, I have nice friends.

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
Rogue Pixels
Selling art a few bill per drawing usually works, but people can be picky with art, so you need to find the right clientele. I posted in CB to find people who would be interested in my art style. It various, it really does.
ugh your art is gorgeous
PM me prices?

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I run through towns, collect the newspapers during dusk/dawn and sell those. I also sell inks I get from the bugs. Oh and selling charms I get from the DC, selling Lake Kindred goodies and bootygrab every now and then..
Im pretty poor lol.

Stellar Succubus

Spend GC sell items I get bored of for gold.

My latest quest was close to 1T gold. It's the most I've ever had, and I spent it in the space of a minute. (Took a few days of selling to get enough gold.)

But I had to sell off a lot of items I wouldn't have for any other item. But this one is utterly perfect. I've been waiting for just such an item, and that they made it in CMYK only makes it better.

The best non GC way to make gold if you have nothing to sell, imo, and want to do something you enjoy, is art. If you're good, that is.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

All I do is craft and sell alchemy items. There's not a lot in my inventory I'm willing to sell, so I have to rely on that to make gold.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I used to fish...but now I just vend things.

I don't buy Gaia Cash so ;___; I feel your pain
Crabkri
Try playing Lake Kindred and selling the rewards, like the little potions you get.
Some of them can be worth a considerable amount.

Really now?

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I've been selling the items I get while playing lake kindred.

I mean it's a tough time to level without potions and stuff and I don't think I'm going to kill a big evil tree demon without any potions but I can't just use something I can sell for five billion gold.

I've been on Gaia for a while so I'm pretty comfortable anyways. No cash, No problems.

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Usually I sell off old items I no longer desire to keep, but now all I have are items I can't bear to part with! These days I save up GCash through the free offers so I can buy the new pretties that I want (I never buy with the intention to sell). Honestly I don't know how I continue to stay afloat this way. It's certainly not increasing my gold. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff