Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

i mean i keep saying it and i should do it but i'm way too unorganized.

i've been opening mine and getting items i didn't know were even in there. like gimpi and death whisper. o __o

so i think it's been edited to contain more items or something.

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Gimpi? Death Whisper? O_O Wow, I didn't even know that the thing has such cool items in it. ^^"

President Diedrich

All I get are failures. mad

Lady Mas's King

Vicious Lover

Melodin
All I get are failures. mad

i always go for the 50% guy. seems like the easiest. wanna exorcise all my options w him haha.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image

♡ Goodness.. One got a geisha head piece in one of them. xD

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
That would be a great idea, also classifying them by choice.

Normal Human

I opened about 100 of them with the 10% option and failed every single one of 'em.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

First Follow
I opened about 100 of them with the 10% option and failed every single one of 'em.

That's some horrible luck, I opened I think 10 of them with the 10% option and received an item twice, rest were fails, though.

Normal Human

guns and wings
First Follow

That's some horrible luck, I opened I think 10 of them with the 10% option and received an item twice, rest were fails, though.

Were the items worth getting?
I'd feel bad if I'd gotten such a run of bad luck chasing after items that aren't worth anything.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

First Follow
guns and wings
First Follow

I'd feel bad if I'd gotten such a run of bad luck chasing after items that aren't worth anything.

I can't remember what the items were, but I don't remember them being worth much. Well, with the chance rate, doesn't seem worth it. I think Nara was one item I received from the 10%, but I can't remember.

Normal Human

guns and wings
First Follow
guns and wings
First Follow

I can't remember what the items were, but I don't remember them being worth much. Well, with the chance rate, doesn't seem worth it. I think Nara was one item I received from the 10%, but I can't remember.

Well, that's a shame.
I think I'll just not open any more, then.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'd like to at least get an emerald seed. x_x

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
First Follow
How did you even get 1, let alone 100?! gonk

Normal Human

KillerCaitie
First Follow

They seem to drop from about 1/10th of the battles I win, and I've been in lots of battles.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
First Follow
KillerCaitie
First Follow

They seem to drop from about 1/10th of the battles I win, and I've been in lots of battles.

I've yet to get one. x_x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces