i wanna be famous 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
i wanna be a star 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i wanna be in movies 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i wanna see the world 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
drive nice cars 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
i wanna have boobies 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Versatile Receiver

when you were young, what was your dream job?

did that change? where do you work now?

i went to school for arts management for a year, then dropped out in order to go onto cosmetology. i graduated + worked in a salon for a little while but that atmosphere is sooo not for me exclaim

atm i'm a team leader at target! it's definitely a fun place to work, however it's a busy store and sooo crazy most of the time mad

Tipsy Widow

i really wanted to be an author, and then an english teacher
now i'm pursuing a degree in graphic design and trying to work up the nerve to quit my retail job so i can start doing internships lol. i just kind of lost interest in writing i guess.

Dapper Informer

i really wanted to be a singer when i was younger
i didn't give a s**t about being famous or not.
it eventually changed into being a band director, but now my plan is going to school for environmental law.
i got too negative about my singing and instrument-playing abilities, although i still plan to learn more instruments if i can.

Wheezing Lunatic

I generally shop at walmart due to their prices, but target is the best when it comes to customer service. I lost my wallet there the other day, and they actually offered to flip through the security camera since I had my receipt showing the exact time and cashier of check out(last place I remember having my wallet)

Very impressed. Also- they have a lot of man power available if I cant find where a thing is.

Gracious Lover

I wanted to be a scientist
Now Im studying civil engineering

Versatile Receiver

thetikignat hozergnat
I generally shop at walmart due to their prices, but target is the best when it comes to customer service. I lost my wallet there the other day, and they actually offered to flip through the security camera since I had my receipt showing the exact time and cashier of check out(last place I remember having my wallet)

Very impressed. Also- they have a lot of man power available if I cant find where a thing is.

thank you - we love receiving positive feedback from our guests! 3nodding

when you walk around target for 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week, you get really familiar with where even the most random things are wink

Eloquent Conversationalist

I wanted to do so much when I was younger.
It changed a lot. Even when I started college it was psych, culinary school, business, nursing, visual merchandising, and now its back to psych.

I ******** cant stand retail because the general public is filled with annoying people who think they're entitled to everything. Plus old white people are the worst. But now I have decided I want to go into mental health and help the youth of the LGBTQIA+ community.

Dapper Ladykiller

I was set on being a ballerina until I hit puberty and my body was 100% not ballerina. Then I was going to be a veterinarian, then an artist, then graphic designer, then psychologist. Then i went to college for engineering, and then sucked, and I graduated in food science. Now Im a microbiologist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff