Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri
Well, you don't seem to need a wand to cast a spell xD. Just a magic circle o.o I think Brennivin could tell us more if he was here but he hasn't posted anymore since wednesday and to be honest that kind of annoyed me. sweatdrop

You don't seem to need a wand or staff at Brennivin's level but are they still of use, I wonder. If only as an amplifier for their energy. Does said energy come from the nature around them or from within in some sort of circuitry system alongside the nervous one? Or both? These are the sort of things we would discuss.

Hmm, the wand/staff as an amplifier sounds pretty good smile I think that they tap into the energy flow of nature and manipulate it to cast spells and that their ability to do that is heriditary. I also wanted to ask Brennivin if his magical abilities are common in his homeland. No matter what his answers would be, it could give us some nice material to talk about in the fanthread.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sahri
Hmm, the wand/staff as an amplifier sounds pretty good smile I think that they tap into the energy flow of nature and manipulate it to cast spells and that their ability to do that is heriditary. I also wanted to ask Brennivin if his magical abilities are common in his homeland. No matter what his answers would be, it could give us some nice material to talk about in the fanthread.

Interesting.

It would have been nice if he stuck around a bit longer.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri

Interesting.

It would have been nice if he stuck around a bit longer.

Definitely. Then you guys could fire some questions at him :3

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sahri

And I could ask for a hug.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri

And I could ask for a hug.

I'd fancy a hug from him as well. emotion_kirakira Let's hug him together blaugh

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sahri

I'd fancy a hug from him as well. emotion_kirakira Let's hug him together blaugh

Can I go first?

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri

Can I go first?

Sure blaugh

I'm having the feeling that this story will reveal much more about Brennivin and his homeland.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sahri
Sure blaugh

I'm having the feeling that this story will reveal much more about Brennivin and his homeland.

Thank you.

*fidgets* This is going to be a long month then.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri
Sure blaugh

Thank you.

*fidgets* This is going to be a long month then.

*fidgets with you* Oh yeah. Definitely! >.<

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sahri

*runs out of energy from fidgeting and falls asleep.*

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
AnaxErik4ever

Yes, Agatha is one of my favorite NPCs. I prefer her old outfit, so that's why I equipped this avatar outfit.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XinYunMei
Sahri

*runs out of energy from fidgeting and falls asleep.*

*puts blanket on XinYunMei* I don't want you to catch a cold ^_^

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sahri
*puts blanket on XinYunMei* I don't want you to catch a cold ^_^

*makes peaceful sleeping noises*
Speculate on Brennivin's magical abilities! What do you think he might be able to do? How powerful is he, really?
He has the magical ability to invent new words and use them in inventive, entertaining ways. This is truly a magical ability, to be amusing without laboring it to death. Or swearing/cursing. As far as I can tell, anyway.

What items would you like to see in Dernier Cri in the future?

More rare alchemy components. Alchemists always need more of everything, and Gaia is real stingy on many of the components.

What sort of appearances do you hope Brennivin will make in the future - a starring or supporting role in an event? Involvement in a CI? Continued activity in the manga? Perhaps an LQI or EI of his own?

He's special because of his scarcity , not in spite of it. Keep him like he is, making funny mangled short comments in the store. And for goodness' sake, please don't make him do spam announcements like Jet and Cygnus, everyone is sick of them.

Who is your favorite fictional wizard? If that wizard and Brennivin met in some strange magical crossover, do you think they would get along?

Merlin. Yes, Brennivin is a chill guy who gets along with everyone.

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
XinYunMei
Sahri

Can I go first?

Awwww, you're so cute. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas