Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
I have problems with my schedule and they are telling me I have to speak to my assistant manager. I thought according to the open door policy I can speak to a shift or store manager since my assistant manager is blowing me off.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Walmart sucks d**k. My friend quit after a couple months of working there.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
peanut butter and apples

lol im scared Ill quit and my next job will be worse. emotion_8c

Fated Swordsman

Tell the AM to stop being such a c**t

Big Noob

Man Im Screwed
peanut butter and apples

lol im scared Ill quit and my next job will be worse. emotion_8c

lol worse than walmart wat

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
Man Im Screwed
I have problems with my schedule and they are telling me I have to speak to my assistant manager. I thought according to the open door policy I can speak to a shift or store manager since my assistant manager is blowing me off.
Im an Assistant Store Manager of a supercenter. Your next step would be to go to a shift or store manager. You may also go to any assistant for your scheduling problems or your personnel manager.

What store do you work for?

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Lathia Shuaz
Man Im Screwed
Im an Assistant Store Manager of a supercenter. Your next step would be to go to a shift or store manager. You may also go to any assistant for your scheduling problems or your personnel manager.

Personnel was the first person I went to and he told me I need to speak to assistant manager Bonnie. I tried talking to other shift managers and told me I need to speak to Bonnie. Everyone keeps telling me I need to talk to Bonnie but Bonnie blows me off. I'll try my store manager tomorrow I guess. Its sad when I have to go this far for one little problem.

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
Man Im Screwed
Lathia Shuaz
Man Im Screwed

Personnel was the first person I went to and he told me I need to speak to assistant manager Bonnie. I tried talking to other shift managers and told me I need to speak to Bonnie. Everyone keeps telling me I need to talk to Bonnie but Bonnie blows me off. I'll try my store manager tomorrow I guess. Its sad when I have to go this far for one little problem.
Wow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces