• Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Thread bump~

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Prices for the wanted item have been rising and rising steadily, which concerns me and makes me worry if I will be able to ever complete the quest. I have about 200 bil saved up now, but it's looking like I will end up needing 3.5 TRILLION for just ONE of the Verge SDPlus items. crying Thank you to all those who have helped so far!

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Now at 260 bil of my goal after lots of selling!

Adorable Fisher

28,275 Points
  • Guppy Overload 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Expert 300

Adorable Fisher

28,275 Points
  • Guppy Overload 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Expert 300

Thread bump~

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Officially have about 500bil of the quest funds saved. Thank you for all of the help!

Adorable Fisher

28,275 Points
  • Guppy Overload 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
bump heart

Adorable Fisher

28,275 Points
  • Guppy Overload 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
Bump heart

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
This quest needs a bump crying

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Have another thread open offering free Kin training services for donors of 100 billion gold and up

Quest/Charity For Fishing

Spicy Bunny

36,625 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Winged 100
User Image

PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THIS QUEST BY THANKSGIVING!

Introduction to the Quest:
My name is AvatarRoku05, and I am the Captain/Guild Leader of a group here on Gaia known as Fishaholics Anonymous. In just 4 months, we have reached a total of 423 members of the Gaian community who support and advocate the fishing game here on the site. I have been pushing across forums and guilds, even the avatar arena, to support this game. Some of you may be aware, or may not, that fishing is currently down due to an error in the captcha system. It has been so since May, and a lot of people have started to get their hopes down for the games return. That is why I want to complete this quest!

See our guild here: Fishaholics Anonymous

Quest Goals:
By obtaining the Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPLus x2 (or maybe more, if I were lucky enough to receive support in this way) would allow me to create a custom SDPlus, and receive 9 copies of it per extra CVCG item. The goal of this quest is to create a unique item that leaves a legacy in the Gaia community for fishing. I don't want to do this to be selfish or boastful- I want to create this item to give people hope for the fishing game. To create an item that people can be proud to own- showing that they truly support the Fishing Revolution. Will you help me leave this legacy?

The Game Plan:
Upon receiving enough to buy the item, I will go ahead and purchase one just so the SDPlus can be started on. Then, once the next amount is achieved, I will start working towards extra copies of it!

I don't expect much to come out of this, but I did want to try. I have been trying to sell a lot of items from my mule account to help gain funding for the project, and only have about 10 bil raised thus far to go towards the Leave a Fishing Legacy quest. I promise to give credit where it is deserved to those who help, donate, e.t.c. and I appreciate anyone who even just views this thread. Thank you so much for your time,

Sincerely,
-Cap'n Roky

DONATIONS RECEIVED:
Noelle_chanX3 (CONTINUING SUPPORT!! heart )
Whiskey-Chan (CONTINUING SUPPORT!!)
Razer (CONTINUING SUPPORT!!)
Anonymous (you know who you are!)
Ratholin
Sooja Sudamed
The Cosplayer (CONTINUING SUPPORT!!)

DONATION GOAL:
1 or more donated Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus items - OR - 3.8 tril to have 10 dolls made, or 5.7 tril to have 19 dolls made

I am at 1,000,000,000,000 tril / 4,000,000,000,000 tril of my goal

**Prices have since TRIPLED on the asking price for this item. 6 TRILLION will now be needed for two, which is extremely disappointing as I try to raise money. Thank you for your continued support!**

UPDATED 10/25/2015

I want to help you too

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Romantic Warrior

I want to help you too

I appreciate it sincerely dear. heart heart

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
SELLING to benefit my quest: BRAINdashian and Woodland's Faye

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Have about 1.6 tril raised now for the quest!

Anxious Fisher

Hey Roky!
I'm curious as to what you want your Fishing SDdoll to look like!
You should definitely put your idea on your original post
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas