Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Nerd

We'll see how this goes. Gonna keep this short and simple as in: NO AVATARS.

I'm not up for straining my eyes and as cruel as it may be I don't really go with the whole "but it is my OC" biz.
I also want personality, thanks. Otherwise drawings are boring.
However if you just want to give me a dumb way to draw them then that works, too.

Edit: If you're the type of person to have groups of OCs and want to gush about them like do it. Come share your cute babies with me and their interactions and stories. I will go weak for them.
How do you feel about Azra?

Personality

Azra is a slightly troubled but rosy child, gifted with various abilities. Due to experimentation, Azra's attention span has devolved to that of a goldfish, but he's optimistic and easy to please. He's a little naive and will easily place his trust in others. On the other hand, if one should provoke him, he will hold a grudge (and possibly use voodoo as a method of torture) until you pacify him. Again, he is easy to please.

Dapper Fatcat

Yoo I got a whole page dedicated for my OC so if you want to check it out here.

His name is Luca and he's a shark-monster boy.

Toxic Nerd

I've really been at school way too much.
The first thing I see from Azra's pinsack is animation mentor's squirrel rig

Widower

Sparkling Loiterer

❝(ಥ﹏ಥ) ❝
draw my oc Isi perhaps heart
she's black {lightskin}
personality: worrisome, but happy. she's surprisingly up for anything despite
how worried she looks and how she talks. she's optimistic and positive and accepting
because not everybody accepts her but she usually looks past it.

User Image

Shy Friend

Consider my OC, Teshia?

She doesn't do a lot of dumb things, but sometimes she stick her head under water looking for fish. XD

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
I have two lovelies with lots of details I think in here
Their Gaia Thread

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maybe my OC Yuuki? n.n d

She is a wind Demon. So she can be very animated and expressive.
While also calm and relaxed.
A total tom boy.
Very free spirited.
Relies on herself to do things the right way.
Hourglass body type.
Romantic at heart.

( Her ears don't point up )

Please see bottom reference.

User Image

WING REFERENCE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lulabones's Senpai

Witty Kitten

♡♡♡
consider any of my ocs? ;v;
their personality info & stuff are on their page~ c:
♡♡♡

Toxic Nerd

Accursed Lover

noooo don't get me started on them. the snark is too good.

Jet is a super diva who is convinced that he's better than everyone, in no small part because he's a maneating quetzalcoatlus from outer space. he likes to date weak willed people so he can laugh at them when he eats them.
then he met Valerie, who is just as much of a horrible person as he is, and now they're stuck together: insulting each other, wrecking each other's stuff, and manipulating each other for their own personal gain. it's a match made.... somewhere.

jet's my friend's, val is mine, and their hate can power the world idec i will tell you about val's slow descent into being completely and totally ******** up.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Well, well, long time no see!

Toxic Nerd

Hey T!
How've you been?

BlackStar_Hanyou

GET STARTED ON THEM. GO GO GO. o;
((There's no way I'm /not/ going to try draw them. I've been meaning to draw something for clock for ages anyway so two in one woo. But seriously. I crack at people being super excited about their OCs and just want to love them too.))

Widower

Sparkling Loiterer

❝(ಥ﹏ಥ) ❝
its ok Thank You heart

Anxious Loiterer

oKAY SO I PAINTED MINE AND MY BABE'S OCS AND WOWOWOW I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSHES ON THEMMM

Asher is mine, he's a sOFT MASC MORI BOY and also a total bara?? He's a bartender but he's got a super soft personality and he really really loves feminine things. Except, he's also not afraid to clock a guy for being an a*****e. He likes wearing dresses and skirts sometimes and really enjoys being scratches under the beard, and has a ballin' fashion sense. [Large ref]

Alec is a short, grumpy little poot who sticks to pastel goth fashion. He's got a short temper, and often gets into scraps with people who make fun of him for being a chimera. More often than not, Asher ends up clocking somebody first, except--Alec is more of the shouty, claw-your-eyes-out type, where Asher tends to just knock somebody out to shut them up, draw a moustache on them in sharpie, and leave. Alec also tends towards skirts and oversized sweaters. The brown spots on his skin are actually scales, and the thorns around his neck are a tattoo. ALSO I FINISHED PAINTING THIS FRICKER THIS MORNING ISNT HE GREAT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff