Tohru 0.17910447761194 17.9% [ 12 ]
Merrick 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
Ray 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Kitara44
Ant That Otaku Chick
Kitara44
Aaaah your OC's are super cute! I'm just gonna leave my current RLC offerings here and I can also do group shots!

Your art eek heart heart I loveee your creativity with their outfits I've been looking for someone to spice up my OC's outfits because I'm not creative ; 3; lol if you don't mind I opened up a new thread if you want to post your info here --& CLICKY!

//just moves the comment thread over here

Aaaah thank you so much! ;u; I'd love to design new outfits (It's actually kinda my specialty xD)

Edit: Just saw the form and am filling it out now ouo

Lol you are fine since you were at my other thread xD;

Trash

Ant That Otaku Chick

Username: willowspell
Samples: tumblr
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: any owo
Price: RLC or gg/items for sketches - but no idea thanks to MP gcash inflation
Estimated Time Until Completion: depends on what you order but will be <2weeks from WIP approval - WIP within 2 days from order
RLC Info: here

Beloved Hunter

Ant That Otaku Chick

Lol you are fine since you were at my other thread xD;

Better to set a good first example though xD

Username: Kitara44
Samples: DA links in signature and Prices and Samples here!
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: All of them! I am slightly stronger in drawing males then females though I'm really loving Kara! *u*
Price: Half bodies are half price and adding a character just add the same amount~ Also I saw you're not doing RLC's right now but I'll be open for these all summer!
Estimated Time Until Completion: about 2-3 days for a single fullbody
RLC Info: Same as above!
Kitara44

Better to set a good first example though xD

Username: Kitara44
Samples: DA links in signature and Prices and Samples here!
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: All of them! I am slightly stronger in drawing males then females though I'm really loving Kara! *u*
Price: Half bodies are half price and adding a character just add the same amount~ Also I saw you're not doing RLC's right now but I'll be open for these all summer!
Estimated Time Until Completion: about 2-3 days for a single fullbody
RLC Info: Same as above!

Hmm I might have to make an exception because I neeeeeed art for my boys and I love your outfits. If you are willing to experiment with their outfits from what they already are wearing would you want to do my 4 boys? 5 if you count Gene >___>

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

Ant That Otaku Chick

Username:xMilkita
Samples: Click
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Kara, Ray. I'm also willing to do couple art for them. Up to you. (the guy they are paired with i mean)
Price: Single fullbody: 100b (it doesn't come with a background)
couple is just double the price,
(I think you can negotiate the price with me, i'm not sure what the price would be around now)
Estimated Time Until Completion: A week if im not busy ( for single) but most likely be two weeks. I'll update you if I believe im taking too long
RLC Info: (only if this is the only thing you're offering

Beloved Hunter

Ant That Otaku Chick

Hmm I might have to make an exception because I neeeeeed art for my boys and I love your outfits. If you are willing to experiment with their outfits from what they already are wearing would you want to do my 4 boys? 5 if you count Gene >___>

Awww thanks so much! ;u; I'll be open all summer too so if you need to you can just get back to me later! And sure thing! Outfit designing is actually kind of my specialty~ I'd be down for doing 4, 5 or just 1 even~ If you want you could PM me with themes/outfit styles you really like and we can discuss the commission? c:
Kitara44
Ant That Otaku Chick

Awww thanks so much! ;u; I'll be open all summer too so if you need to you can just get back to me later! And sure thing! Outfit designing is actually kind of my specialty~ I'd be down for doing 4, 5 or just 1 even~ If you want you could PM me with themes/outfit styles you really like and we can discuss the commission? c:

PMing now! 3nodding
Bump heart

Bum Bear's Kouhai

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know you're not taking RLC for now, but leaving that here heart

Username:Kitsuna Okami
Samples: Regular Fullbodies || Chibis
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Any of the Himuras~
Price: RLC
Estimated Time Until Completion: About 2-3 weeks depending on complexity
RLC Info?: RLC
Kitsuna Okami
I know you're not taking RLC for now, but leaving that here heart

Username:Kitsuna Okami
Samples: Regular Fullbodies || Chibis
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Any of the Himuras~
Price: RLC
Estimated Time Until Completion: About 2-3 weeks depending on complexity
RLC Info?: RLC

Very unique art, I will keep you in mind. Thanks!

Shadowy Lunatic

everything is looking really nice, ant C:

Supreme Bloodsucker

oh you made a new thread c: goodluck finding arts for your OCs emotion_yatta
BADsketching
everything is looking really nice, ant C:

eek heart -glompssssss- you've come back to me again! It's almost done I'll be posting busts of each character in their individual post then it will be DONEEEE scream haha how has it been for you!? Lots of commissions?!
Cloverbby
oh you made a new thread c: goodluck finding arts for your OCs emotion_yatta

My old thread friends are coming back to me! ; 3; thank you I hope I'm able to too!

How have things at your shop been!? Your art is so cute I'm sure you're getting lots of commissions!
**I just saw that your avi is blinking too just like your art! xD that's badass!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff