Ray 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 >

Antmander

Username:A k a n i m e - K u n
Samples: Here heart ~
Character or Characters you'd like to draw:Karter, Kara & Genki, Juhkobi
GG Price: (Please specify if the prices are for singles/couples)-
Estimated Time Until Completion:If it's only one, a Week. If it's a couple, Week an a half TOPS
Link to RLC Info?:

RLC

COLORED

$20 Cartoonish fullbodies
$30 Semi Real style fullbodies

$15 Cartoonish bust
$25 Semi Real Style bust

$10 Cartoonish heashot
$20 Semi real Style headshot
inchoa
Antmander

Username: inchoa
Samples: here!
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Aislinn!! I love the battle outfit and am IN LOVE with the priestess warrior idea :0
GG Price: I would take 50bil bust, 100bil kneeup, and 150bil fullbody haha please do tell if these prices are unreasonable IDK these gaia prices very well..
Estimated Time Until Completion: a fullbody takes about a week, kneeups and busts will take less than a week (depends on school)
Link to RLC Info?: here! but I would understand if you couldn't do RLCs at the moment :>

Aww thank you! I thought the combination of being a priestess but she can still kick your a** if she needs to would be cool xD

You have a really cool art style but not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you for posting though and good luck!
Antmander
inchoa
Antmander

Username: inchoa
Samples: here!
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Aislinn!! I love the battle outfit and am IN LOVE with the priestess warrior idea :0
GG Price: I would take 50bil bust, 100bil kneeup, and 150bil fullbody haha please do tell if these prices are unreasonable IDK these gaia prices very well..
Estimated Time Until Completion: a fullbody takes about a week, kneeups and busts will take less than a week (depends on school)
Link to RLC Info?: here! but I would understand if you couldn't do RLCs at the moment :>

Aww thank you! I thought the combination of being a priestess but she can still kick your a** if she needs to would be cool xD

You have a really cool art style but not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you for posting though and good luck!

Thanks for the reply and good luck to you to!

Timid Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Antmander

Username: Fantasy Kitten Star
Samples: [art blog]
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Kara, Karter, and/or Tohru (but I'm cool with the others too)
GG Price: n/a, my prices for RLC is linked below if you're interested in that option!
Estimated Time Until Completion: 1-7 days, depending on type of art requested and free time
Link to RLC Info?: Yes, right here please!

Thanks for your consideration! I'm doing RLC at the moment, so if you're interested there I'm your girl! If not, thanks for taking a look and good luck searching for art! emotion_c8

Fashionable Cat

9,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
Antmander

Username: Your Sweet Hime
Samples: [x] [o] [x]
Character or Characters you'd like to draw: Any you would like! <3
GG Price: I'm not taking GG atm
Estimated Time Until Completion: 1 day (today)
Link to RLC Info?: RLC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces