Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which city shall be the epicenter of our holy havoc?

New York City 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
London 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Paris 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Tokyo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Beijing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Amsterdam 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Los Angeles 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Cairo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Athens 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 >

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
I think perhaps rounding out the cast at 10 would be good for now, yes? So that leaves two open slots?
Three, I think, unless multiple characters are counted multiply. Sounds good to me~

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
I think perhaps rounding out the cast at 10 would be good for now, yes? So that leaves two open slots?
Three, I think, unless multiple characters are counted multiply. Sounds good to me~

I was just counting who was listed on the front page. Do we have anyone doing multiple characters?
Also, I finished the rules and a reservation thread if you'd like to get that going. :3 Aaaand we need
a city. xD Any city will do. Maybe a poll in here to see what we should use? Just throw up some well
known cities across the world?

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
I was just counting who was listed on the front page. Do we have anyone doing multiple characters?
Also, I finished the rules and a reservation thread if you'd like to get that going. :3 Aaaand we need
a city. xD Any city will do. Maybe a poll in here to see what we should use? Just throw up some well

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD
Well, I'm voting for LA. XDD
The eighth person never appeared in this thread, so for all intents and purposes, we number seven. I'll add that poll right now; I'm updating the front page.

Awesome! I found the threads in your post history. I can go post some proper threads now too, though since you already made the reservation thread, that'll of course stay. ^^

(I'll add a Grecian city to the poll, and for the heck of it, I'm throwing Cairo in. XDD)

*looks at options again* "London, Paris, maybe Tokyo~" (Anyone know this one? biggrin )

Enduring Phantom

I vote Amsterdam or Tokyo though for my sanity (I can be so a**l about these things) in not having to come up with a reason My poor guy does not speak the native language I will also throw in LA for the English speaking vote.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
A Dreamers Remorse
Azura Meira
BrokenDollEyes
Supias
-Laced Autumn
I think after this one, I'll just assume everyone's subscribed and reads the thread. Unless anyone wants to keep the mass quote?

I've updated the front page with our characters and added a poll for RP city and will set up an IC/OOC/Profiles thread soon. The reservations thread is already up if you want to submit your reserves. c:

Remy, are you going with Persephone for sure or are still debating a different/another character?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD
The eighth person never appeared in this thread, so for all intents and purposes, we number seven. I'll add that poll right now; I'm updating the front page.

Awesome! I found the threads in your post history. I can go post some proper threads now too, though since you already made the reservation thread, that'll of course stay. ^^

(I'll add a Grecian city to the poll, and for the heck of it, I'm throwing Cairo in. XDD)

*looks at options again* "London, Paris, maybe Tokyo~" (Anyone know this one? biggrin )

If you'd like I can post the official main thread, since I'll be doing the blurbs for the cast on the front page.
It'll be easier to fix any coding errors that way. OR we can just make a mule. xD Up to you.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD

If you'd like I can post the official main thread, since I'll be doing the blurbs for the cast on the front page.
It'll be easier to fix any coding errors that way. OR we can just make a mule. xD Up to you.
I have a mule I can pull into this, though I see little point in making mules just for an RP. Perhaps you can make that thread, and I'll make the Profiles and OOC threads then?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD

I have a mule I can pull into this, though I see little point in making mules just for an RP. Perhaps you can make that thread, and I'll make the Profiles and OOC threads then?

Sure, that works. n_n

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD

Sure, that works. n_n
I just made the Profiles and OOC threads and the EtherPad. Either of the threads I just set up links to everything we have so far, excluding the test thread. I'm setting up the EtherPad atm. c:

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine

New York City
London
Paris
Tokyo
Beijing
Amsterdam
Los Angeles

To name a few. xD

Sure, that works. n_n
I just made the Profiles and OOC threads and the EtherPad. Either of the threads I just set up links to everything we have so far, excluding the test thread. I'm setting up the EtherPad atm. c:

xD! I made an etherpad too lolol. We can use yours if you'd like, I just kind of threw something small in there for now.

Enduring Phantom

Nintendraw
c:

No Surname for my poor Kilo.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Sure, that works. n_n
xD! I made an etherpad too lolol. We can use yours if you'd like, I just kind of threw something small in there for now.
Wha? Did you ever link it?! Oops XD;

Supias
Nintendraw
c:
Okeydokey; I'll correct that on the front page. May as well add the official threads while I'm at it, so stay tuned for that! c:

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw
Sure, that works. n_n
Wha? Did you ever link it?! Oops XD;

Supias
Nintendraw
c:
Okeydokey; I'll correct that on the front page. May as well add the official threads while I'm at it, so stay tuned for that! c:

We made a pad at pretty much the exact same time. xD But yours was more fleshed out, I'd only done the
character portion before I was like, "Doin' this laterr."

Profitable Prophet

mmmm. id be really interested in this bc my boner for greek mythology knows no bounds. i do have a question tho: will gender play a role in the god's/titan's alter? such as, would a female god need a female alter?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
death and SECRETS
mmmm. id be really interested in this bc my boner for greek mythology knows no bounds. i do have a question tho: will gender play a role in the god's/titan's alter? such as, would a female god need a female alter?

Nope! I have a female character hosting Hades. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces