Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
I am so upset this morning. One of my TANKS just GLOWED, I was Grabbing it using one of my MULE accounts.
I have ENKI'S in the tank, The gold from those fish move so slow you never get a good score.
And when the fish DROP the reward ( ENKI CATCH) it also drops so slow many times you never get to get it because time runs out before it reaches the botom of the screen to catch it. That just happened to me, I took a screen cap to prove what I am saying.
GAIA has not fixed the LAG ISSUES with BOOTY GRAB in the last 6 YEARS since I joined GAIA. I use different Computers different internet connections and still you always GET CRAZY LAG. Its not much thing to do here on GAIA since they took away ZOMG. So why can't the old problem be fix already.

here is the picture
User Image[/img]
gaia has never fixed the LAG ISSUES WITH BOOTY IN 6 YEARS

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
with my dolphins u always get crazy lag issues also I am glowing play and see

Quotable Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hear lowering the size and quality helps a ton with the lag. Dunno if Gaia can fix it, since the lag is caused by all of the pixels running rampant on the screen and I think it's just too much load for how outdated Gaia is. Your best bet is to do what you can on your end to lessen the lag until Gaia can/will do something about it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Destructive Reveler

I've had issues with lag since they first nerfed booty grab. I have tried the lag reducing tips but they only helped a little (on my laptop I need to use IE to get a better play than on Chrome). My friends have issues with Firefox on their laptop. I wish they could get this fixed as well but I would not hold my breath on it happening.

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Enki's & dolphins have the worst lag for me.
I have issues with getting my tank to load to add fish on Firefox, but I have less lag playing booty grab on it.
I have to use Chrome to add fish to my tank, but it lags terrible when you try to booty grab on Chrome.
Everything in games lags for me. When are they going to fix this stuff?

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Everytime I am in the Forums and somebody in a thread I enter into has Enki and certain other fish, the whole page freezes and lags.

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I suffer from the same issues and have for a long time now to be honest. Sometimes it's useless to even try to move around to catch gold because it just stays in a colorful cloud up at the top of the tank and the frame rate drops to about nothing. (I think I'm using that correctly? Basically the timer will say 30 seconds and the next time it generates any movement it'll say 25 seconds or something similar). It's bad and makes it nearly unplayable.

Destructive Reveler

Bumping to place this back in the top. Played an Enki tank got a drop but it was very laggy so I really wish this was fixed.

Bashful Ladykiller

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Booty grab has never lagged on me before until recently...

Didn't know other people were having similar issues confused

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
bronxbigred
with my dolphins u always get crazy lag issues also I am glowing play and see

Just played and yes, had lag, but then I closed all my opened tabs and it was fine. Could be that. Or CLEAN out your cache...ok, bye bye. blaugh

Destructive Reveler

Can we also get the aquarium snowflakes glitch, that makes tanks unplayable fixed?

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is why I don't play booty grab anymore. I got so fed up with the lag.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
When I play tanks, I rarely ever get the gold or I can only do one tank. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers