Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

I love camping with bonfires and eating hotdogs roasted over the fire! emotion_c8 Delicious tasting and relaxing.

Precious Shoujo

~(Ò(ェ)Ó)~
My favorite summer time activity is playing videogames by myself and with my friends. Basically that consists of playing Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Riders (I always pick Amy to my boyfriend's Sonic and cream his butt anytime I pass him with my hammer), Rachet and Clank: UYA (which I pretty much spend the whole time setting up mines and running over everyone with the vehicles until I fall into a lava ditch and die. Seriously, I always have the most deaths and 60% are from me accidentally killing myself.) and Rumble Roses (a female wrestling game with terrible acting, stereotypes, sexualises women, and an embarrassment to the female gender but so godawful that it's hilarious).
Other than that, we'd watch Steven Universe or binge Lifetime Movies.
SO.
MUCH.
LIFETIME MOVIES.

Cuddly Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Ally Up 100
Favorite summertime activity would be Going on the internet and spending time with friends..

Lupine Guardian

My all-time favourite summertime activity, if you can call it that, is sleeping in late. cat_xd
Since that may be more of a non-activity, my other favourite is breaking out the telescope and peering into the night sky. It's truly amazing what can bee seen out there, and when viewed through magnification, things are surprisingly different than what one might expect. emotion_awesome

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright
Visit me?...

Rebel Lionheart

x x x xI sadly don't do well in the summer heat so I generally have to stay inside. For the most part that means I get to draw, roleplay, skype with my friend out on the otherside of the country, and occasionally go to see fireworks over the ocean on Thursday evenings. The fireworks are really cool if the water is calm enough to see the reflection~

Adorable Krampus

21,340 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I don't know if I'm replying in time to get in but
my favorite summertime activity is going to my village where I can be with my dogs and help with gardening.

Sweet Witch

My favourite summer time activity is spending time by the water with my family and friends. I live on a gulf island and have easy access to beaches, so I do see/hang around the ocean all year round. But in the summer I spend more time at lakes where my family and friends have property, and we always have a good time. I especially like swimming in the evening, and being invited to parties/barbecues by the lake.

This weekend I'm leaving to housesit for family who have lakeside property, and they get the nicest sunsets too, so I'm looking forward to it. 3nodding

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Camping. Although, I've never actually been camping...... crying

But if I had friends to go camping with, I'm sure it would be awesome!

Otherwise, I'd have to say staying inside during the day, having Root Beer Floats, watching movies, playing video games, etc.

At night, more of the same.
yay free things! biggrin I'm poor so this helps! biggrin
What do i like to do during the summer? I like going to europe and visiting my dad and enjoying the beautiful scenery

Dunyazade's Wife

Shy Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Road trips (with the windows down and music blasting) and beach days! heart

Greedy Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yo biggrin favorite summer activity would be going camping , roasting marshmallows and making smores emotion_drool emotion_drool

In a relationship with Dusterz

Adorable Star

I love going to King's Island (Mason, OH) and Cedar Point with my family. We also go camping quite often; we're next to a lake and a cute little flea market. This time of year my family and I also go to new places to try things like we plan on going to Coney Island or the caverns.

Peculiar Tenant

I love eating swirling ice-cream User Image straight from an ice-cream van while relaxing on the sunny beach User Image and watching the waves! User Image

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
I like reading on the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers