Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

Macodrone
Here's the deal, everyone ITT gave me s**t for encouraging eating disorders, proana probulma type things.
But no one here is even willing to admit that they have eating disorders.
I genuinely am anorexic, and I'm sure most people think that's disgusting and if I made a thread about being anorexic I'd probably have to listen to people tell me how unhealthy I am, how disgusting that is, etc etc.
But to point out how disgusting fat people are and how they're just as disordered as me well I'm just a ******** c**t.

For the record. Anorexics don't necessarily starve themselves. We don't eat a lot and we exercise a LOT. That chicken, potato, kale meal is something I ate at the start, I'm down to half a chicken breast and half a potato with 2 cups of kale now.
Anorexia isn't starvation, it's being obsessive about calculating your eating habits and self-image.

But *I'm* the disgusting one for being anorexic. Right? Please don't be hypocrites.

(I'll be stopping being so extreme when I get to a size 2, being trans and therefore tall, a size 0 is probably impossible, but when I have a 24 inch waist I'll stop and maintain plus the muscle loss is awesome for feminizing my arms. but that's the difference between people like me and fat people. I know when enough is enough, but they constantly keep on getting bigger and bigger, oh and to everyone who said "extreme calorie deficits cause you to gain weight more, yeah because that's how anorexia is possible.)

Well, anorexia compared to being fat isn't necessarily the same, so yeah. Being slightly overweight is not the same as being malnourished. Not to mention, there's a difference between deliberately starving yourself and having an eating disorder where you can't help but starve yourself, or, over eat in this case.

Not to mention, nobody is saying they hate anorexics or don't trust them, let alone that they are the scum of the earth and like murderers and drug addicts.
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Here's the deal, everyone ITT gave me s**t for encouraging eating disorders, proana probulma type things.
I genuinely am anorexic, and I'm sure most people think that's disgusting and if I made a thread about being anorexic I'd probably have to listen to people tell me how unhealthy I am, how disgusting that is, etc etc.
But to point out how disgusting fat people are and how they're just as disordered as me well I'm just a ******** c**t.

For the record. Anorexics don't necessarily starve themselves. We don't eat a lot and we exercise a LOT. That chicken, potato, kale meal is something I ate at the start, I'm down to half a chicken breast and half a potato with 2 cups of kale now.
Anorexia isn't starvation, it's being obsessive about calculating your eating habits and self-image.

But *I'm* the disgusting one for being anorexic. Right? Please don't be hypocrites.

(I'll be stopping being so extreme when I get to a size 2, being trans and therefore tall, a size 0 is probably impossible, but when I have a 24 inch waist I'll stop and maintain plus the muscle loss is awesome for feminizing my arms. but that's the difference between people like me and fat people. I know when enough is enough, but they constantly keep on getting bigger and bigger, oh and to everyone who said "extreme calorie deficits cause you to gain weight more, yeah because that's how anorexia is possible.)

Well, anorexia compared to being fat isn't necessarily the same, so yeah. Being slightly overweight is not the same as being malnourished. Not to mention, there's a difference between deliberately starving yourself and having an eating disorder where you can't help but starve yourself, or, over eat in this case.

Not to mention, nobody is saying they hate anorexics or don't trust them, let alone that they are the scum of the earth and like murderers and drug addicts.

No one's talking about "slightly overweight" in this thread. If I hated chubby people I'd say that, when I say "fat" people I mean "FAT PEOPLE"

Punch "Fat people" into google images.

Then punch "Chubby people" into google image. and I think you're well aware of the difference.

Fanatical Zealot

Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

No one's talking about "slightly overweight" in this thread. If I hated chubby people I'd say that, when I say "fat" people I mean "FAT PEOPLE"

Then punch "Chubby people" into google image. and I think you're well aware of the difference.

Even if we're talking about fat people, none of your argument makes any more sense.

Garbage

Macodrone
Bulimia/EDNOS, actually. Willing to admit it? Yeah. Is it relevent? No. Because the topic isn't why we're fat. And uh, while it's going back a ways, your suggestion that I wouldn't be so fat if I'd thrown up more? Kinda super wrong, 'cause constant puking marks periods of weight gain in my life.

Thing is, that's not much of a problem anymore. I am simply lazy and kind of a p***y, which I have openly admitted several times already. My eating habits are under control, my weight is dropping, and you insist that I spend my time shoveling whole cakes into my mouth because the simple act of being fat means I must be making a conscious effort to get even fatter.

Garbage

Nonesuch Solo
I've always had "basketball tits" too. Got a ton of unwanted attention for 'em. Always wore baggy clothes and slouched to hide the things. (Hence my weight gain being a bit of a shock--baggy clothes take a while to get too tight.)

For me, this has also meant I've had a real tough time exercising. The damn things are all over the place if I have any rapid vertical or horizontal motion. Sports bras never really contained them. When I went to the gym a lot six years ago, I wore two layers of bras.

In the last three years of nursing children, my tits have lost a lot of their "fullness." When I'm sure I'm done with kids, I may have 'em tightened up and shrunk down a bit. For now, I've found that because they're a lot looser and floppier, I can finally just put on one sports bra and I'm good to go. Hallelujah for small miracles.

Now, though, my gut also sags and bounces, and there isn't enough support in any pair of workout pants for that. I'm wondering if it'll completely detach one day and just turn into a fatty tumor that I can have excised as a medical necessity.

Man, my body-related fantasies sure have changed a lot since I was a young adult. "If only I could transform into a dragon!" "If only my existing fat-pouches weren't quite so dangly!"

Good times.
I've come to terms with my body a bit more in the past few years, but the tits make my shirts ride up so I still can't wear smaller shirts without showing off more of my gut than I'm comfortable with rofl Which is uh, exactly zero, haha.

And oof, yeah, I feel your pain there. I've got some super bouncage going on, there's days that simply going down the stairs wrong feel like I've been n****e-punched from the inside gonk I'm lucky enough that a sports bra holds 'em still, but in order to find one that fits I have to get designer bras, which are not cheap, and I've uh... had panic attacks getting sized emo Nothin' like being told the thing you hate most about yourself has gotten worse to up the confidence, eh?

Yeah, I'm waiting til after kids to get mine lopped off, too. As for my gut, the reason mine hangs is because it's mostly "empty" after losing the weight I gained when I first moved to Lousiana. The fat's been drifting off, the skin, not so much. Blegh. On the other hand I am a master of the belly-drum when I get bored in the shower, hahaha. It doesn't sag enough to give me a front-a**, thankfully, but it refuses to stay in my pants. [insert d**k joke here]

I actually don't remember having body-related fantasies as a kid. I mean, I'd have to be thin to live out my dreams of being a star ballerina/gymnast, but most of what I wanted when I was a kid was to be an author or an artist, sometimes a singer. Nowadays my ideal body type is fit and just a bit toned, but as I've said, I gotta lose the tits before losing the gut becomes an actual goal.

edit: oh dang I didn't even look at the comic. ******** yeah, SMBC! And yeah, that one resonated with me pretty strongly when it went up.
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

Even if we're talking about fat people, none of your argument makes any more sense.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And your assertion is that "fat people live longer" we can't even possibly know that right now.

But we do know that fat people are more prone to certain diseases because of their fatness.
I mean s**t, think of all the new capillaries it takes to deal with being even 10 pounds over weight, now imagine you're 50 pounds over weight. It puts HUGE amounts of strain on your body, your organs have to work harder just to keep you alive
User Image

I might be wrong about fatties being sluttier but I'm not wrong about them being disgusting.

Fanatical Zealot

Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

And your assertion is that "fat people live longer" we can't even possibly know that right now.

But we do know that fat people are more prone to certain diseases because of their fatness.
I mean s**t, think of all the new capillaries it takes to deal with being even 10 pounds over weight, now imagine you're 50 pounds over weight. It puts HUGE amounts of strain on your body, your organs have to work harder just to keep you alive

I might be wrong about fatties being sluttier but I'm not wrong about them being disgusting.

Well, that's just like, your opinion man. And while being fat can cause certain diseases, it doesn't necessarily, which is why there's actually a slightly lower prevalence of coronary artery disease among overweight people. Weight isn't a particularly good measure of fat levels, let alone health, so its not that great of a way to figure it out, but, fat doesn't need blood or bleed, so increased fat actually won't require an increase in that many blood vessels. Fat tissue does have some blood vessels, but adipose cells only increase in size, they don't usually have hyperplasia.

Putting strain of the heart has more to do with height than anything, and trying to attack tall people for their bodies naturally stressing out their heart more is kind of silly. Or anyone for that matter, but the main idea is, you don't actually put that much strain on your heart by being fat. Now you can, especially with something along the lines of sleep apnea, or possessing too much cholesterol, but even otherwise fat people can have both of those.
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

Well, that's just like, your opinion man. And while being fat can cause certain diseases, it doesn't necessarily, which is why there's actually a slightly lower prevalence of coronary artery disease among overweight people. Weight isn't a particularly good measure of fat levels, let alone health, so its not that great of a way to figure it out, but, fat doesn't need blood or bleed, so increased fat actually won't require an increase in that many blood vessels. Fat tissue does have some blood vessels, but adipose cells only increase in size, they don't usually have hyperplasia.

Putting strain of the heart has more to do with height than anything, and trying to attack tall people for their bodies naturally stressing out their heart more is kind of silly. Or anyone for that matter, but the main idea is, you don't actually put that much strain on your heart by being fat. Now you can, especially with something along the lines of sleep apnea, or possessing too much cholesterol, but even otherwise fat people can have both of those.

Fat doesn't.
But skin does.

What happens with inches of unnecessary mass wedges itself between your existing venous system and your skin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1269074/Crushed-lungs-strained-joints-swollen-heart--extraordinary-scans-reveal-fat-does-you.html
Cassidy Peterson
I can explain this phenomenon in but two words:

Bitches, man.
Take all my likes, kind sir.

Fanatical Zealot

Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

Fat doesn't.
But skin does.

What happens with inches of unnecessary mass wedges itself between your existing venous system and your skin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1269074/Crushed-lungs-strained-joints-swollen-heart--extraordinary-scans-reveal-fat-does-you.html

Well, the integumentary system only covers the surface of your body, so, we're talking, there's not a lot of blood vessels there to begin with. It may increase, but the amount of stress is imparts on your heart is going to be pretty low.

As for the MRI scan, you take two random people and compare scans of each other, to each other, and I'm supposed to gather something important? They see there's an increased risk, but they don't say how much, or how much fat you have to have. Or really anything. O.o

Hilarious Raider

They’re just jealous, and they’re trying to downplay your accomplishments so that they don’t feel as bad for not meeting the same feat.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Macodrone
Nonesuch Solo
Macodrone
You can say "I've tried everything" have you tried not eating so much?

Gasp! I never THOUGHT of that! I just thought if I wished hard enough, rainbow unicorns would sneak through my belly button and eat my fat at night and I'd be skinny in no time! rolleyes

Macodrone
Your body will not think it's starving and pack on weight if you're actually consuming what you need to survive.

But you told fatties earlier to just stop eating! Hell, you even told fatties to throw up more. I thought you were all about severe, drastic caloric deficits? Fatties need some self-control, eh?

Macodrone
I'm already biased into seeing everything you fatties say as excuses, but at least try and come up with a good excuse or be ******** honest and say "It's really really hard, I hate how I look deep down and wish I could change but I just don't have the will power" at least I could respect you for that.

My big chunk of weight gain happened when I got really sick--sick enough that I had to drop out of college because I couldn't keep up with the work. I turned very sedentary because I was constantly exhausted. I would fall asleep in class, I would fall asleep when my friends were over talking to me or trying to study with me, I fell asleep WHILE WALKING a few times, I started falling asleep in the car all the time (which started to happen when I was behind the wheel, so I had to stop driving for a while). We had no scales nor full-length mirrors in my dormitory, so the only indication there was any sort of problem with my weight was when my previously-loose clothes started to get too tight. (Oddly, there weren't even any "mean girls" to come tell me "Ohhh, getting a little pudgy!") Coming home for a break and stepping on the scale was a real shock. The first thing I tried was the "South Beach Diet," because that's about when that fad blew up and my mother was trying it as well. What happened? I ended up cutting far too many calories and then failed the diet miserably.

It's been an emotional black hole.

Everything I have tried has left me feeling worse, and in some cases I may have severely damaged my body's ability to handle calories efficiently.

It's incredibly hard to make myself miserable for weeks on end and maybe drop one ******** pound after all is said and done.

It's very, very hard to see my partner doing nothing different and then saying to me "Wow, I actually weigh less than I did before college. Whoops. I need to eat more junk food or something."

It was hard to come to the realization that losing weight has to be a complete lifestyle overhaul, even though when I was younger the things I ate and the little activity I did was enough to keep me below 120.

It's hard to realize that it will take a long, long time to lose the weight I gained suddenly when I was sick in college.

It's ******** hard, for me anyways.

I lose weight after each pregnancy because I don't fall into the "I'm eating for two!" trap, and that's about the only thing that's "worked." Obviously, having a baby every time I want to lose ten pounds isn't exactly a good trade-off. Kids are ******** expensive and we don't really need any more than what we've got.

I did lose a couple of pounds once when taking an appetite suppressant but that was damaging my heart and sleep. If we're worried about fatties' hearts, then that isn't a trade I wanted to make either.

You know, I do hate how I look naked, and I don't like how wide my rear end looks in clothes, but from the waist up I don't look all that fat. I may even "pass" as normal on webcam. (Not skinny, of course, but not a "fattie.")

What I do hate is the feeling in my chest that tells me that the weight I've had for almost fifteen years now is slowly putting more of a strain on my heart.

What I do hate is the fact that I have such a damaged relationship with food, and such poor self-image, that I'm really afraid I'm going to impact my young children, especially my daughter.

Right now, I'm nursing two toddlers, which "burns" at least 500 extra calories per day. If I ******** with my diet too much, the milk might dry up, and that's another 500 calories I have to deficit some other way. My decision at this juncture is to just leave well enough alone, diet-wise.

Getting on the elliptical for half an hour a day, my FitBit tells me, only burns about 200 extra calories. At the end of non-gym days, I've burned over 2100 calories. I'm usually between 2600 and 3000 calories burned. (This takes into account my basal rate.) I've lost maybe 3 pounds since I started keeping track with FitBit in May, but for most of the past few weeks I've been home sick. Day school is full of sick, filthy, plague-ridden children and my poor kids keep bringing that s**t home to me.

I'm a steak (lean--think filet) kind of person, but we can't afford steak right now so we often get fattier ground beef for meals, which has been a problem. I'd eat filets on the regular if I wasn't going to eat us out of house and home. Alas! We're cutting it so close right now financially (dipping into savings; day school is ******** expensive AND makes us sick so half the time my kids are home anyways, UGH). It's a lot of beans and rice and frozen pizzas these days. Four bucks for a frozen pizza for all of us isn't bad. Forty bucks for steak for everyone? Nope, can't swing that right now. I probably won't get a goddamn steak again until December. sad (I mean, it'd be cheaper if I got fattier cuts, but I don't like all that fat and gristle and I sure as s**t shouldn't be eating straight beef fat, right?)

But, you know, if you see me on the street you can go right ahead and think that I just shovel entire pies down my gullet when you're not looking. That I don't care that I'm fat, that I just sit and complain and expect to not have to work and change. That I've got "no will power." That's cool.

I just wish it was easier to tell who the assholes are based on what they look like.

Chicken is cheap as ********. You can get a pack of 6 breasts from Walmart for 8 dollars. Don't even give me that horse s**t about frozen pizza and ground beef you ******** behemoth.
You can get a WHOLE roasted chicken for 9.95, A WHOLE loaf of whole grain fresh baked Italian or French bread for 2.95.
Stop trying to bullshit people here about how "expensive" food is, if you can afford frozen pizza you can afford chicken breast.

Matt Daemon ate 2 chicken breasts and 1 baked potato a day while preparing for a role where he had to lose almost 40 pounds.
No butter, no salt, some pepper.
That's a cheap as ******** diet sweetheart.

EVERYONE LOOK, LOOK AT HER POST, THIS IS WHY I'M AN a*****e TO FAT PEOPLE, SHE'S LITERALLY SAYING THAT NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND 40 DOLLARS FOR STEAK IS WHY SHE'S EATING 'FATTIER' GROUND BEEF AND FROZEN PIZZAS
SHE PASSED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WHICH COST LESS THAN A DOLLAR EACH, CHICKEN BREASTS WHICH CAN BE AS CHEAP AS 1.50-2 DOLLARS EACH TO GRAB FROZEN PIZZAS. THIS IS WHY I'M AN a*****e. BEHOLD. A WHOLE BAG OF POTATOES COSTS BETWEEN 4-12 DOLLARS AND SHOULD LAST AT LEAST A WEEK YOU GET LIKE 20 POTATOES AND BAKED POTATO, NO BUTTER, NO SALT, NO SOUR CREAM, NO BACON BITS, NO CHEESE, 100 grams of baked potato is only 93 calories and it's cheap as ********, YOU CAN GET A HUUUUGE, I'M TALKING ******** RETARDED HUUUGE BAG OF KALE OR BABY KALE FROM WALMART FOR 5 DOLLARS. VEGETABLES ARE LITERALLY CHEAPER THAN DIRT. 1-3 DOLLARS PER POUND FRESH BROCCOLI IS USUALLY 60-75 CENTS PER POUND BUT YOU BUY FROZEN PIZZAS
THIS IS WHY I'M A c**t

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING ******** CRAZY PILLS HERE

1 lb chicken breast cooked - 300 calories
1 regular baked potato - 161 calories
1 cup chopped kale - 33 calories
This one single meal contains over 100% your daily required Vitamin C and A, 50% daily iron, 25% B-6 40% B-12 and almost 100% of your daily protein, magnesium, low sodium high potassium

1.5-2lbs of food, <500 calories before butter. More filling, keeps you satisfied longer and CHEAPER PER PLATE than even a 4 dollar pizza per day (which I highly doubt you make just one to feed 4 people)
5 dollar bag of kale, 1 cup costs roughly 15-20 cents.
8 dollar box of chicken, 1 breast is roughly 2 dollars
10 dollar bag of potatoes, 1 potato is roughly 50 cents.

There are literally more calories in 5 table spoons of butter than this complete meal, it's like a ******** full 2 pounds of food, you can even throw in a 83 calorie regular slice of rye bread and you'll be completely full and satisfied for hours.

BUT YOU BUY PIZZA A SINGLE SLICE OF FROZEN PIZZA IS BETWEEN 350 - 500 CALORIES AND YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PITY YOUR FINANCIAL ISSUES

THERE'S 847 ******** CALORIES IN ONE RIBEYE STEAK. 63 GRAMS OF ******** FAT YOU BUBBLING LEVIATHAN.
THERE'S ONLY 684 CALORIES IN A WHOLE 1 LB LOAF OF LEAN BROILED GROUND BEEF. GOD ******** DAMN IT YOU FAT ********
DO YOU ******** PEOPLE SEE? DO YOU SEE?! THIS IS ******** WHY I'M A d**k

You'd be a c**t at this point, given your transition.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone
Suicidesoldier#1
Macodrone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Well that's a matter of opinion.

I find you disgusting. I'm as credible.
Mayor of Murderwood
Macodrone
Nonesuch Solo
Macodrone

Gasp! I never THOUGHT of that! I just thought if I wished hard enough, rainbow unicorns would sneak through my belly button and eat my fat at night and I'd be skinny in no time! rolleyes

Macodrone
Your body will not think it's starving and pack on weight if you're actually consuming what you need to survive.

But you told fatties earlier to just stop eating! Hell, you even told fatties to throw up more. I thought you were all about severe, drastic caloric deficits? Fatties need some self-control, eh?

Macodrone
I'm already biased into seeing everything you fatties say as excuses, but at least try and come up with a good excuse or be ******** honest and say "It's really really hard, I hate how I look deep down and wish I could change but I just don't have the will power" at least I could respect you for that.

My big chunk of weight gain happened when I got really sick--sick enough that I had to drop out of college because I couldn't keep up with the work. I turned very sedentary because I was constantly exhausted. I would fall asleep in class, I would fall asleep when my friends were over talking to me or trying to study with me, I fell asleep WHILE WALKING a few times, I started falling asleep in the car all the time (which started to happen when I was behind the wheel, so I had to stop driving for a while). We had no scales nor full-length mirrors in my dormitory, so the only indication there was any sort of problem with my weight was when my previously-loose clothes started to get too tight. (Oddly, there weren't even any "mean girls" to come tell me "Ohhh, getting a little pudgy!") Coming home for a break and stepping on the scale was a real shock. The first thing I tried was the "South Beach Diet," because that's about when that fad blew up and my mother was trying it as well. What happened? I ended up cutting far too many calories and then failed the diet miserably.

Everything I have tried has left me feeling worse, and in some cases I may have severely damaged my body's ability to handle calories efficiently.

It's incredibly hard to make myself miserable for weeks on end and maybe drop one ******** pound after all is said and done.

It's very, very hard to see my partner doing nothing different and then saying to me "Wow, I actually weigh less than I did before college. Whoops. I need to eat more junk food or something."

It was hard to come to the realization that losing weight has to be a complete lifestyle overhaul, even though when I was younger the things I ate and the little activity I did was enough to keep me below 120.

It's hard to realize that it will take a long, long time to lose the weight I gained suddenly when I was sick in college.

I lose weight after each pregnancy because I don't fall into the "I'm eating for two!" trap, and that's about the only thing that's "worked." Obviously, having a baby every time I want to lose ten pounds isn't exactly a good trade-off. Kids are ******** expensive and we don't really need any more than what we've got.

I did lose a couple of pounds once when taking an appetite suppressant but that was damaging my heart and sleep. If we're worried about fatties' hearts, then that isn't a trade I wanted to make either.

You know, I do hate how I look naked, and I don't like how wide my rear end looks in clothes, but from the waist up I don't look all that fat. I may even "pass" as normal on webcam. (Not skinny, of course, but not a "fattie.")

What I do hate is the feeling in my chest that tells me that the weight I've had for almost fifteen years now is slowly putting more of a strain on my heart.

What I do hate is the fact that I have such a damaged relationship with food, and such poor self-image, that I'm really afraid I'm going to impact my young children, especially my daughter.

Right now, I'm nursing two toddlers, which "burns" at least 500 extra calories per day. If I ******** with my diet too much, the milk might dry up, and that's another 500 calories I have to deficit some other way. My decision at this juncture is to just leave well enough alone, diet-wise.

Getting on the elliptical for half an hour a day, my FitBit tells me, only burns about 200 extra calories. At the end of non-gym days, I've burned over 2100 calories. I'm usually between 2600 and 3000 calories burned. (This takes into account my basal rate.) I've lost maybe 3 pounds since I started keeping track with FitBit in May, but for most of the past few weeks I've been home sick. Day school is full of sick, filthy, plague-ridden children and my poor kids keep bringing that s**t home to me.

I'm a steak (lean--think filet) kind of person, but we can't afford steak right now so we often get fattier ground beef for meals, which has been a problem. I'd eat filets on the regular if I wasn't going to eat us out of house and home. Alas! We're cutting it so close right now financially (dipping into savings; day school is ******** expensive AND makes us sick so half the time my kids are home anyways, UGH). It's a lot of beans and rice and frozen pizzas these days. Four bucks for a frozen pizza for all of us isn't bad. Forty bucks for steak for everyone? Nope, can't swing that right now. I probably won't get a goddamn steak again until December. sad (I mean, it'd be cheaper if I got fattier cuts, but I don't like all that fat and gristle and I sure as s**t shouldn't be eating straight beef fat, right?)

But, you know, if you see me on the street you can go right ahead and think that I just shovel entire pies down my gullet when you're not looking. That I don't care that I'm fat, that I just sit and complain and expect to not have to work and change. That I've got "no will power." That's cool.

I just wish it was easier to tell who the assholes are based on what they look like.

Chicken is cheap as ********. You can get a pack of 6 breasts from Walmart for 8 dollars. Don't even give me that horse s**t about frozen pizza and ground beef you ******** behemoth.
You can get a WHOLE roasted chicken for 9.95, A WHOLE loaf of whole grain fresh baked Italian or French bread for 2.95.
Stop trying to bullshit people here about how "expensive" food is, if you can afford frozen pizza you can afford chicken breast.

Matt Daemon ate 2 chicken breasts and 1 baked potato a day while preparing for a role where he had to lose almost 40 pounds.

EVERYONE LOOK, LOOK AT HER POST, THIS IS WHY I'M AN a*****e TO FAT PEOPLE, SHE'S LITERALLY SAYING THAT NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEND 40 DOLLARS FOR STEAK IS WHY SHE'S EATING 'FATTIER' GROUND BEEF AND FROZEN PIZZAS
SHE PASSED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WHICH COST LESS THAN A DOLLAR EACH, CHICKEN BREASTS WHICH CAN BE AS CHEAP AS 1.50-2 DOLLARS EACH TO GRAB FROZEN PIZZAS. THIS IS WHY I'M AN a*****e. BEHOLD. A WHOLE BAG OF POTATOES COSTS BETWEEN 4-12 DOLLARS AND SHOULD LAST AT LEAST A WEEK YOU GET LIKE 20 POTATOES AND BAKED POTATO, NO BUTTER, NO SALT, NO SOUR CREAM, NO BACON BITS, NO CHEESE, 100 grams of baked potato is only 93 calories and it's cheap as ********, YOU CAN GET A HUUUUGE, I'M TALKING ******** RETARDED HUUUGE BAG OF KALE OR BABY KALE FROM WALMART FOR 5 DOLLARS. VEGETABLES ARE LITERALLY CHEAPER THAN DIRT. 1-3 DOLLARS PER POUND FRESH BROCCOLI IS USUALLY 60-75 CENTS PER POUND BUT YOU BUY FROZEN PIZZAS
THIS IS WHY I'M A c**t

This one single meal contains over 100% your daily required Vitamin C and A, 50% daily iron, 25% B-6 40% B-12 and almost 100% of your daily protein, magnesium, low sodium high potassium

1.5-2lbs of food, <500 calories before butter. More filling, keeps you satisfied longer and CHEAPER PER PLATE than even a 4 dollar pizza per day (which I highly doubt you make just one to feed 4 people)

There are literally more calories in 5 table spoons of butter than this complete meal, it's like a ******** full 2 pounds of food, you can even throw in a 83 calorie regular slice of rye bread and you'll be completely full and satisfied for hours.

BUT YOU BUY PIZZA A SINGLE SLICE OF FROZEN PIZZA IS BETWEEN 350 - 500 CALORIES AND YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PITY YOUR FINANCIAL ISSUES

THERE'S 847 ******** CALORIES IN ONE RIBEYE STEAK. 63 GRAMS OF ******** FAT YOU BUBBLING LEVIATHAN.
THERE'S ONLY 684 CALORIES IN A WHOLE 1 LB LOAF OF LEAN BROILED GROUND BEEF. GOD ******** DAMN IT YOU FAT ********

Awwwh <3 SJW consistency ^_^ thank you this isn't sarcasm.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Macodrone
Mayor of Murderwood
Macodrone
Nonesuch Solo
Macodrone

Macodrone

Macodrone

THIS IS WHY I'M A c**t

Awwwh <3 SJW consistency ^_^ thank you this isn't sarcasm.

Figured the joke would either enrage you further, break you into a fit of giggles, or be appreciative. Though it was a pretty witty response to the nonsensical shouting match, twiggy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff