Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, so I'm an artist and now that it's summer I have a lot of free time. I was looking at gaia again (I used to play a LOT, not so much anymore) and some of these items are so cool I wish I could own them in real life. So I was thinking maybe I'll make myself some of these clothes and actually get to wear them!!

SO... would anyone be interested in that? I could make you clothes or items, anything pretty much.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Hell yes. Since I joined Gaia, not a winter has gone by that I haven't wished for a scarf as large, thick, and fluffy as the Angelic Scarf.
armadillodreamer
Hell yes. Since I joined Gaia, not a winter has gone by that I haven't wished for a scarf as large, thick, and fluffy as the Angelic Scarf.

COOL! I could totally make one of those if you want.

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
We actually used to have official real life Gaia items, including hugeass Kiki and CoCo plushes, AFK/OMG hats, minis, so forth. But eventually, Gaia ditched the store, I believe because the third party distributor they were going through to make and sell the items started giving them the runaround. Something like that.

Mysterious Trickster

squawktopus
armadillodreamer

COOL! I could totally make one of those if you want.

Before you do, 2 things: 1)Wrong subforum. You want to ask a mod to move this to the appropriate area. 2)Check to make sure irl commissions are OK by Gaia's Rules. If not, look at sites like Etsy (an example). Don't want to get into trouble.

As for the discussion aspects of the thread: I would like it if Gaia had their irl store. I purchased a few things from there. I think there is a store some of the artists put together via Etsy (I think this is the store).

Shameless Shopper

Yeah, some of the items would be cute as actual clothes.
But hell if they're getting any more money from me. rolleyes

O.G. Member

I still have my IRL kiki plush emotion_dowant

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Really making me miss the Gaia store.
Never got the chance to get my Grunny plushie.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Hell yeah!! So much so that I'm insanely tempted to cosplay Ciel (original agape version).

For everyday type clothes I'd love all those kitty items XD Heck I already have the stockings from Nekola.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
sessigirl
I still have my IRL kiki plush emotion_dowant
Me too :3

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I own real life Omnomnom and ORLY? hats and still wear them from time to time. They're very cute and comfortable!

I'd love them to revive the shop again someday but that might be too much of a hassle. They're working on a ton of other stuff. :c maybe someday.

Toastgineer
I'll be honest. I'd actually pay for those. At least it feels good paying for items you can actually hold, and not be taken away from you, if you called the site owner a $&(#

exactly! some of these items are actually even sentimental for me but they aren't even real.
xcrimsonlegendx
Really making me miss the Gaia store.
Never got the chance to get my Grunny plushie.

aww that sucks
well a plushie wouldn't be too hard really smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas