Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celly52's Wife

Divine Seraph

9,950 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Give me a list of some video games that totally destroy you emotionally/ make you cry.

Mine are Shadow of the Colossus, OFF by Mortis Ghost, Silent Hill 2 and 3, and Okami to name a few. What do you guys think? What are some games that will totally depress you?

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I had Final Fantasy on the NES and Final Fantasy 2 (4) on the SNES. Both games, the save files erased while I was pretty far in, but hadn't beaten them yet. The tears flowed. cry

Celly52's Wife

Divine Seraph

9,950 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Robert Ramos
I had Final Fantasy on the NES and Final Fantasy 2 (4) on the SNES. Both games, the save files erased while I was pretty far in, but hadn't beaten them yet. The tears flowed. cry

Thats harsh, yo /:

Im sorry to hear that

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Errant Words
I swear I see this stupid topic at least once a week.

If you got something better to talk about in the VGD, feel free to make a thread yourself... cat_surprised

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Errant Words
YunaSama
If you got something better to talk about in the VGD, feel free to make a thread yourself... cat_surprised

I've tried several times. Nobody around here wants to talk about anything except the same Japanese garbage.

Ahw... Well, I can't help you there since every single game I own and play was most likely made in Japan (unless you count most of the Disney and probably the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games I played as a kid)... But you could always try again with a topic saying you want to talk specifically about non-Japanese games... cat_sweatdrop

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Errant Words
YunaSama
Ahw... Well, I can't help you there since every single game I own and play was most likely made in Japan (unless you count most of the Disney and probably the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games I played as a kid)... But you could always try again with a topic saying you want to talk specifically about non-Japanese games... cat_sweatdrop

The problem is not my topics but rather the people here. Unfortunately the only other places I know to go also tend to focus on the same games. I'm screwed because other people have lousy tastes.

emotion_donotwant

Tastes kinda vary per person, but I can understand it really sucks when you can't really find anyone that has the same interests as you... emotion_hug

Distinct Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hakuouki.

Why does one person have to die no matter what story you play.

sad

Eloquent Muse

The Walking Dead and Corpse Party.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Like every game ever when I finish it because I don't know what to do with my life afterward.

Alien Cosmonaut

Darkseed 2 because I had to kill my favourite character to beat it... gonk
I'm too soft.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
How did Okami depress you?

YunaSama

Errant Words

Reading a conversation between you two is very interesting

Celly52's Wife

Divine Seraph

9,950 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Errant Words
YunaSama

I've tried several times. Nobody around here wants to talk about anything except the same Japanese garbage.

Quite frankly Gaia isnt the best place to be if you're expecting to talk about non-Japanese inspired games or things. Gaia's style is fairly similar to anime and most of its user base was formed from anime lovers, or at least that's how it was back in the day. Its not surprising that you cant find other things here.

If you don't want to deal with the Japanese inspired ones then don't participate lol

On the other hand, if you have an American made/based game that gets you emotional, feel free to post it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff