Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Vampire

The Hannah Montana game for PS3. I played for the trophies, but I actually enjoyed it and some of the songs were pretty catchy.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Call of Duty. emo
I'm not 100% proud that I like the Sims. I haven't played the 4th one yet, but I had nearly every expansion pack for the first one, a lot for the second one, and I have a few for the 3rd one.

Shy Seeker

Sonic 06. CX
The Madden NFL series.

Witty Rogue

I can probably think of something worse, but the only think I can think of right now is Magical Diary... not that bad, but it's kinda out of character for me. XD Also, sometimes, I like to play shitty make up/spa flash games... don't judge me. sad

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

nothing i play today i'm ashamed of playing... i don't hang around enough people to care what they think of me by the games i play lol

some old ones though that people might judge me for are the old hamtaro games... omg they were so cute and really fun.
and there was also this like, barbie horse girl pc game that i loved.
spice world for the Ps1, dunno what I thought it was going to be like as a child, but after 15 minutes I was thoroughly disappointed in it. xp

Prophet

Played the SimGirls dating sim game, for science of course. Took almost 4-5 hours...

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
sgt.Frosty
spice world for the Ps1, dunno what I thought it was going to be like as a child, but after 15 minutes I was thoroughly disappointed in it. xp

Oh god, I remember that piece of s**t game. gonk

I'm not ashamed to admit I played it, but I am ashamed to admit that I actually enjoyed it (for about 1 hour...lol)

OG GO

10,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I don't know if this actually classifies as a GAME, but steam does, achievements and all.
Anyways, Nekopara.
I didn't even WANT to get it. I got it as a prank gift, and i was the wrong recipient.
What's even MORE hilarious is the fact that once i finished playing it, i realized it was the ONLY GAME IN MY LIBRARY THAT I'VE GOTTEN ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS FOR.
Elemental Rhythm
sgt.Frosty

Oh god, I remember that piece of s**t game. gonk

I'm not ashamed to admit I played it, but I am ashamed to admit that I actually enjoyed it (for about 1 hour...lol)

another game I regretted getting only years afterwards was a Speedy Gonzales game for the SNES, it was just a poorly made game, at times you had to keep your momentum up to jump large gaps, but if you stopped, you couldn't run back because it didn't pan backwards.

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
sgt.Frosty
another game I regretted getting only years afterwards was a Speedy Gonzales game for the SNES, it was just a poorly made game, at times you had to keep your momentum up to jump large gaps, but if you stopped, you couldn't run back because it didn't pan backwards.

That's too bad. A game based on Speedy Gonzales sounds like it could've been a lot of fun (he's one of my favourite Looney Toons characters). If only they had designed it better.

Ever play Superman 64? Now there was a poorly designed game. stressed

Super Sex Symbol

Nintendogs + Cats hahaha ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out