Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Browser

Zetsubou Ninja
User Image
art/animation by Zetsubou Ninja

amazing as usual ^ ^
thank you so much for your time and sharing your gift with us
my family loves all of your sketches <3

good luck with your future endeavors and have a great day!

FuchsiaSinclair's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

Zetsubou Ninja
ScarletRedSinclair
Zetsubou Ninja
ScarletRedSinclair
Just curious QAQ How is it you have such a lovely style? Did you happen to have drawing classes? Just thought I would ask because I absolutely love the way you draw. No joke, you have a very wide range of facial expressions you make me jelly~

▽ //////////
////////// △

User Image
❝ ❘▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▩▩▩▩▩▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧ ▪▪▪

omg ty xD
for the most part i am self taught. I started out like the cliche artist story:drawing in anime style. I eventually began to develope my own style heavily influenced by semi realism and death note's style. I have had formal drawing classes but they were figure drawing classes that really didnt tell me how to draw but provided opportunities to improve. It was actually in these classes that i learned that i am really good at capturing likeness really fast. I don't think i am the best drawer in the world but i think i am among the fastest adapters, given the right tools i can excel. it is mainly due to this and trial and error I've gotten to this point in my art smile . Expressions and varying facial features are actually a more recent development in my skills. Very few artists, even the more advanced ones, can draw diverse faces. What i found is a lot of artists suffer from same face syndrome: drawing virtually the same face but with different eyes, hair or markings. There are some artists that are amazing at expressive and diverse faces (and there are times i have definately drawn the same face,) but part of what i try to practice is mix and match face shapes, noses, and eyes which is why i ask people to put thought into it when requesting art. Additionally race plays a big role in my range, a lot of artist default to drawing phenotypical eurocentricly aesthetic features which is limiting when you are too afraid to draw a nose with a convex bridge or broad nostrils. So much more can be added to a character when they resemble the other 70% of the world population.
Another thing in terms of expanding expresions is remembering gesture. A smile can become cocky with a tilt of the head, a shy character can be made bold by having them face the viewer. likewise the same bold character can be mad shy again by looking away or tilting their head slightly down while still facing the viewer.

▪▪▪ ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▩▩▩▩▩▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❘ ❞

⋙ Art by Zetsubou Ninja ⋘

I know, I am totally at that point right now, sam faces just different hairstyle and body types >3> I have just recently got a new tablet (old one was going on 7 years and I needed a replacement :O ))so im trying to fix that a little.... and it isn't working well :T But anyway, it is interesting. There are a lot of artist that go through the trials by themselves without classes. That is incredible and I am very impressed XD I mean it is really cool that you can pull that off. I really hope you continue to succeed at what you do XD

Also on a side note, are there still spots in your shop? I was curious if there is or at least a bribe slot still open? I tried ordering and well I was curious if I filled it out wrong or I need to bribe bigger? please let me know, I would be honored to have a piece from yuo in my collection XD and if not that is fine too, I just thought I would ask ovo

▽ //////////
////////// △

User Image

there is nothing wrong with your bribe or request but as i get closer to filling up i want to be pickier and do requests that are really odd or really get me excited to draw. I skipped a 51b bribe because i wasn't feeling excited about it. Do not fret though, i'm merely waiting atound to let other requests filter in. I considered your request and as more people request i may go back and put you on the waitlist smile

Thank you so much for answering back!! And I understand. I was just curious and I am grateful to be considered. OvO

Eloquent Demigod

Zetsubou Ninja

Fullbodywooah 100b :0
yeah you did everything right
Would you like anything else in color besides the eyes (i always color the eyes)? Color looks nice as accents so her shoes or gem accents maybe?
omg, I just saw this post. I never got a notice. T-T

I'm so sorry for the wait.

Yeah, you can do the accents with the gems and whatnot! Also, I sent the trade. ^-^

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adorky
Zetsubou Ninja

Would you like anything else in color besides the eyes (i always color the eyes)? Color looks nice as accents so her shoes or gem accents maybe?
omg, I just saw this post. I never got a notice. T-T

I'm so sorry for the wait.

Yeah, you can do the accents with the gems and whatnot! Also, I sent the trade. ^-^

\\\\\ ▽ //////////
////////// △ \\\\\

User Image

really :0
sry thats my bad
I thought it notifies users even when a post is updated with a quote
Idk it seems selective because i've had it work before (unless they just happened to see the post by chance)
sorry for the confusion

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rev Up Your HarIey
8D!!! Trade sent! Sorry about the delay!

\\\\\ ▽ //////////
////////// △ \\\\\

User Image

no worries

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩

The Tributes
VFrost_BiteV
User Image
animation by Zetsubou Ninja

sorry, had to narrow it down ^ ^;

YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: vfrost_bitev
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: my auntie nam jai <3
User Image or User Image
second obviously has more color for you to play with~

Offer?: 30bil+tip? c:
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: first one would only need color for the eyes and maybe the fox, second would be the eyes, hair and maybe the ribbon to her hat?
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: nope,artistic freedom
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) possibly her smiling? she is a very lovely person
When you are quoted send trade

Zetsubou Ninja

ooooh I really like the first one Do you have a preference?

Mindbreak
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Mindbreak
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: different avvie c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer?: 25bil?
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: her hair :^D and maybe the nose, too?
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: nope c: but I like peculiar nose-shapes if you wanna experiment with that
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) a tad sassy or annoyed, whatever you wish

<3 <3 welcome back I love your requests <3

Sup Im God
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Sup I'm God
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: Different Avi. [X]
Offer?: 50 bil
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: If the tie or vest shows, I would like that to be in color. Purple for line color.
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Not at all! Freedom to you!
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations): Cocky smile, Happy in general, his pupils are actually purple X's as shown here (ignore ring around eyes for him) [X]
{waiste up}what do you mean by the ring? Are you referencing his glasses?

Inventive Tyrant
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Inventive Tyrant
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: User Image
Offer?: 25 B
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: Just his scars maybe? It's a deep tanish red (and is three lines) Maybe a splash of color in his hair. Black lines are fine.
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Nah
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) His personality/expression should be devious but not angry if that makes sense.

Coffee-Bat
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: coffee-bat
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: ; u ; Either this [Avi] or this [OC]? (OC has multiple outfits in the images tab o uo. I know you prefer avis, but he's a little plain so I figured I'd give a choice if that's okay? )
Offer?: 70 bil?
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: If the avi, the game device maybe? blue for line color. If the OC, just his shirt, and red for line color
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Avi would be Italian and OC is french c:
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations)If the avi, he's almost always grumpy * u* If the OC, he's kind of excitable?
{waiste up} oooooh I do like the Oc though
ribcages have to be my favorite bones in the body so I'd like to draw the first outfit

Rev Up Your HarIey
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Rev Up Your Hariey
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: OC, actually! If that's okay? Ref Sheet && Outfit 3
Though it may not look it she has a heart shaped face, slightly rounded, but still.
Her freckles are light, but noticeable and can also be seen on her shoulders and arms.
Physically, she's quite slender with a neat hourglass figure, it's hard to tell really how muscular she really is under most of her clothing.
Offer?: 75b?
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: I'd love a nice blue tony, maybe something to match her eyes?
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: She's a young ( 22 ) Korean-American little Human being. I prefer she stay that way, if you don't mind?
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) Her mood is dependant on the outfit. Her most casual outfit, she's more tame and reserved but always kind and charitable. The second, she's more laid back, a bit more reckless and free. Her third and final outfit, she's more refined, quiet, sometimes seductive if needed.
[waiste up]Of course I'll keep her Korean-American <3 I think being able to recognise racial-ethnic backgrounds is important to characters that have them + I really love her last outfit I am sucker for qipaos

Adorky
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Adorky
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?:
Hair
User Image

Outfit 1
User Image

Offer?: 100 billion
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: She has blue eyes
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: The only constant with her is fair skin, blue eyes, black hair, elf ears. You can play around her outfit as you see fit, though I would like for her to at least have a few accessories, though they don't have to be exact like the ones on the outfit.
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations)She has soft features. She is a very kind person, very whimsical, and always tries to see the both the pros and cons. She sees life as half empty and half full, but will always try no matter what to keep pressing forward

Aaah... I hope.. I did this properly. ;u;

VFrost_BiteV
User Image
art/animation by Zetsubou Ninja

LAST REQUEST
(if you're interested)

my gaia dad wanted one too...lol

YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: vfrost_bitev
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?:
User Image

Offer?: 30bil~
what would you like to be in color?: markings (they don't have to be the same pattern as mine)
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: nopers
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) give him canines too?
he's a bit of a braun man as well, has some muscle

Lil Red Panties
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: lil red panties
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: current
Offer?: 50 billion~!
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: i would love to have the cheeks coloured pink as well, lines maybe a dark red?
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Eastern European
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) Body builder~! so nice broad shoulders is lovely, but her face is like super cute, button nose and big eyes kinda thing~! woop woop~! imagine like a cute, shy girl with an adorable young face who just really likes lifting weights.

waist upOMG excited to draw this

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: Skyrim OC! Katya [1] [2] [3]
Offer?: 70b
what would you like to be in color {eyes are always in color}? What's your line color?: Her hair maybe? It's a rusty red/brown color. And whatever blood you may choose to add to her. Lines are fine black!
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: She's a big muscly were-Nord woman
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood/additional animations) She's pretty much moody all the time, so personality/mood can be angry/pissed off like she's telling someone off. Would love for her to have some blood spatter ( she's always covered in it ). If you choose to do more than a headshot/bust, perhaps she could be holding her axe over her shoulder? ( I also would prefer no { )

waistup you had me at "big muscly were-Nord woman"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩

Invisible Winner

omg your art is amazing why are you even buying mine xd

Eloquent Demigod

Zetsubou Ninja
Haha, no worries! I'm just glad I caught it now before it was too late! c:

Fashionable Friend

trade sent wah wah
emotion_omnomnom

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cherrieee
omg your art is amazing why are you even buying mine xd

\\\\\ ▽ //////////
////////// △ \\\\\

User Image

noooo stahp
I think you are a great artist too thats why i'm buying from you
plus even if you dont feel you are as good I wouldn't be at this point if people didn't support me in my shops and inspire me to keep drawing ☆ ~('▽^人)
btw how did you find my shop?

Zetsubou Ninja

That's much appreciated actually. I wanted her ethnicity to be a big part of her because it seems like far too many OCs nowadays are-- mostly white washed from what I've seen D:
It makes me sad. Go for it though! I love her qipao. My sweet babe goes from girl next door to goddess.

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

eeeee ty for taking on my grumpy Nord 8'D <3 Trade sent

Invisible Winner

Zetsubou Ninja

noooo stahp
I think you are a great artist too thats why i'm buying from you
plus even if you dont feel you are as good I wouldn't be at this point if people didn't support me in my shops and inspire me to keep drawing ☆ ~('▽^人)
btw how did you find my shop?

<3

well I appreciate it whee

I only draw for gaia people nowadays. Ive stopped doing art stuff for the past few years, so its helpful to get some samples in when I can 4laugh

I stalked your posts ninja heart

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rev Up Your HarIey
Zetsubou Ninja

That's much appreciated actually. I wanted her ethnicity to be a big part of her because it seems like far too many OCs nowadays are-- mostly white washed from what I've seen D:
It makes me sad. Go for it though! I love her qipao. My sweet babe goes from girl next door to goddess.

\\\\\ ▽ //////////
////////// △ \\\\\

User Image

I don't normally post WIPS
but I'm currently in the middle of finals and I wanted to let you {and anyone hanging around} That I'm still alive and working on requests. Work progress will start back up tuesday/wednesday {have to finish finals, pack then move out}
You are of course welcome to ask for changes
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items