18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
milleto

aBADcold

breathes hard @ u back
also gives u cold medicine

I've been noticed by senpai ( ´͈ ॢ ꇴ `͈ॢ)
-creepily bottles ur breath for safekeeping-

Also, lol, ty for the cold medicine, but surprisingly I've managed
to evade having a cold for four or five years now
Escaflowdra

Ranger Myst

everchi

Flaiche

Accepted! Please send trades at your earliest convenience.

yells I was planning on only accepting like 2 but I ended up accepting double of that >_< these are just doodles/sketches btw whispers pls... don't have too high expectations omg
please don't get discouraged if I didn't pick you this round >_< I just can't really draw for everyone but please feel free to offer again next time!!!

BIoodbane's Fav

Ruthless Firestarter

milleto

TSYM //dies
Hotarla
­­

YEA!! I'll cheer you on >_< and omg you can check them all out here
fogu.com/hm is the best HM site, you can just browse it and it has such comprehensive guides for pretty much every HM game aaa >_< and yea! I remember you used to hang out around the art shops all the time ... and I think you were a regular at ... ten and kuki's shop? omg LOL >_<;;; aaaaa old times

weh I already picked slots but pls feel free to offer again next round aa >_< im sorry

Flaiche
YEAH at first I didn't know who the hell lobster guy was and then I saw it. Lobster Guy.

YEAH YEAH DeSu2 IS SOOO GOOD god I hated Yuzu back in the first one so I always picked the meanest answers for her omflkjdflgjh I love the dialouge in the DeSu games so much and I can't wait for the game!! It's the only game I have preordered so far because it's a game I KNOW I'll definitely play. I skipped out on so many other games because my backlog has gotten way too big lmao T_tTtTTT

I really wanted the Robin and Lucina amiibos but it is hell to get those stupid things and by now I'm like almost given up lmao cries... and THANK YOU!!! I HAVENT YET BECAUSE IM SLOW AND YOU UNLOCK HIM IN LIKE. WINTER. IM STILL AT THE BEGINNING OF SPRING... love is a flower... that takes time to fully mature and blossom... -me

Haruyuki
OHHH NO I'M SORRY!! I'm a bit slow to reply emails sometimes >_< I'll reply to your second email in a bit!! And it's cool, don't worry; I was all nervous when I commissioned someone for the first time too haha
you're doing great! no worries

aBADcold
sweats i am just.. im not even in highschool i am a dropout... u have been noticed by a hobo in the street... >_<

OMG LOL @the bottle lkjdfg

wtf I get a cold at least once or twice a year pls share with me your secret, gaia user aBADcold...

In a relationship with Egg-tartbunny

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
milleto
Linking to these character pages for you so its easier :>
Valen's Page
Shara's Page

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
milleto
Hotarla
­­

YEA!! I'll cheer you on >_< and omg you can check them all out here
fogu.com/hm is the best HM site, you can just browse it and it has such comprehensive guides for pretty much every HM game aaa >_< and yea! I remember you used to hang out around the art shops all the time ... and I think you were a regular at ... ten and kuki's shop? omg LOL >_<;;; aaaaa old times

weh I already picked slots but pls feel free to offer again next round aa >_< im sorry

ahh did you? ahh pooh...;w; guess I'll console myself by watching the new spring lineup of anime! rofl

Oooh yeaaaaaah I checked them outttttt! emotion_kirakira I can't choose though! Ox I'm torn between like...3 to 4 of them! ;w; Kamil, Nadi, Raeger and Mistel..;w; Nadi reminds me of that princeeee character from several of the HM gamesssssss...Ox

looooool yeaaah the art shop forum is where I frequently hang out...xD;; don't know anywhere else pfffffffft! sometimes I don't even order art, I just stick around to chat with regulars and artists...xP
­­­­­­­­­

OG Hero

milleto

AAAIIEEE TY ;U;

Newbie Mage

milleto
­­

*weeps Thank you so much for accepting my offer! ;-; you kind soul.

OMG YOOHOO. Wasn't too big of a fan for her. cause Atsubro #1. The desu dialogue is beautiful. Need more stuff like it.

My backlog is terrible too. What's worse is that they are a bunch of jrpgs that takes so much time to finish.I'm so done for.

They should've produced more amiibos. Although I kinda giggle at the faces sometimes. THEY ARE SO EXPRESSIVE

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I BELIEVEEEE. Make those muns before you court the man. I usually hoard all my crops 1st year, and then start courting people 2nd year.
Why wasn't this as easy as courting a wife back in A Wonderful Life? You gotta marry the girl or your game ends. ;-; But then again... i just handed her flowers on the game everyday.
NOW THAT'S STRATEGY! TIME TO TIP THE SCALES.

BIoodbane's Fav

Ruthless Firestarter

milleto

I died so I forgot some fun facts omfg. o w o;
>Troublemaker / Determined / Witty / Fun
>Half Dragon
>Dragonic slits in eyes
>Plays with fire
>Loves gaming

; w ; Thanks again~!
Hotarla
OMG which anime are you following because I'm thinking on watching like a bunch this season 0_0 last season was so dead to me but this season has so many that I want to try...

YEAH!! Nadi reminds me of Amir too and I really... like how they look... and I really like Raeger too! I was torn between those two at first but I'll probably just marry them both in different files lmao >_<

Flaiche
np >_< i have a weak spot for scarves and hot FFXIV men... I had a miqo'te back when I played!

YEAHHH SAME THO Atsuro was my favorite and most of the times when I replayed the game I'd just do his route again!??? I love you Atsuro ur such a bro BROS BE4 HOES!!
same mine are mostly JRPGs... and I don't like to start them unless I'm completely free because once I take a break and come back to it I don't remember anything about where I am and what I was doing ^_TT ALSO HEY the Lucina and Robin ones aren't too bad though no comment on Marth and Ike lmao >_<

&I tend to do everything at the same time when I play HM bc im too thirsty and I can't wait to get a ring on it lmao omg >_< the easiest to marry was in the older HM games because they didn't have the 1 gift a day limit so you could get someone's heart to like red in a week or two if you really put ur heart into it...

Newbie Mage

milleto

It's actually from a game called Tera! ;D I do like FFXIV though. Ended my subscription after my friend stopped playing with me though. :c

I think i usually went with King of the Demons route. Atsuro doesn't leave you in any route, so I kinda was content with my party of Main guy, Naoya, Atsuro, Kaido or Black Frost. The ladies of the game always be yellin at you. Except maybe Mari. She cool.

TOO MANY JRPGS. NOT ENOUGH TIME. I was playing Star Ocean Till the End of Time on ps2, and I can't even finish it now cause i'm so lost. They don't even give you a reminder of where you are supposed to be, so i'm kinda screwed in that game.

CAN I HAND YOU AN OTOME GAME? YOU NEED SOME OF THAT 2D BOOTY.
ACTUALLY. YOU NEED SOME TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL OR WHATEVER.
I mean if you are okay with old school art, then we cool. Personally, I'm a big fan of all the dudes in the 3rd game. LOOK AT THEEEM
I haven't actually finished playing through all of it, cause i'm kinda slow. But all the dudes are literally adorbz. Even scary older brother of blond guy.
Blue haired dude is literally Beethoven though. That's never gonna change in my head.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
milleto
Hotarla
OMG which anime are you following because I'm thinking on watching like a bunch this season 0_0 last season was so dead to me but this season has so many that I want to try...

YEAH!! Nadi reminds me of Amir too and I really... like how they look... and I really like Raeger too! I was torn between those two at first but I'll probably just marry them both in different files lmao >_<

Um...I've tried a few of them and they've been...interesting? xD;; so far I've tried: "Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?", "Re-kan!", and "Wish Upon the Pleiades"...c: I'm gonna try watching "Kekkai Sensen" next...>w< still looking to see if there are other series I might want to watch...xD;; gosh I need a LIST....><

EDIT: actually the one I'm really looking forward to is DIGIMON. They made a new season of it where they bring back the Digidestined from the first/second seasons! emotion_drool AMGGGG YESSSSSS PLZZZZZZ!

Also want to catch up on "Kamisami Hajimemashite" so that I can watch the new season...xD maybe watch the new season of "No Game, No Life" aaaaaand I've also been watching "Go, Princess Precure!" since it came out...xD

Yesssssss Amir is so cute! How many save files do you get? 2? Ox Iunno which bachelors to chooooooose! >< I'm torn between the few I like already...;w;
­­­­­­­­­

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
milleto

aBADcold
sweats i am just.. im not even in highschool i am a dropout... u have been noticed by a hobo in the street... >_<

OMG LOL @the bottle lkjdfg

wtf I get a cold at least once or twice a year pls share with me your secret, gaia user aBADcold...

xD xD xD xD

Damn, a hobo in the street, tho? Only the greatest senpai would
be so humble to the point of extreme, lowly self-depreciation so as
to make their underclassmen feel special. emotion_dowant

Oh? Well, first you have to like...not like getting close to people. Ever.
Not even family or loved ones. And then, if they come too close, spray
them with a disinfectant that you must always keep hidden on your person.

Right in the face.
Spray them in the face. This is important.

And you will be healthy forever (◞ꈍ ∇ ꈍ)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff