Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Bunny

13,225 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
I took it, and I probably shouldn't have. I don't really remember/know anything about the NPC. @-@

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
#TeamDevin

Lance was listed twice, but given my love for Devin I was obligated to select both Lance ones. lol

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
lilloulou
I'd like to say sorry beforehand to everyone: I might have written some bunnies which are trying to invade us in the "other" field.... as well as a few other rabbits. I hope noone is tired of seeing them around lol

Awww maan you just reminded me that I'd seriously considered writing in Finnichu but I forgot. sad

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I voted~ ^.^ The last question about which characters I liked best made me worry that they might drop some lesser loved characters though... >.< Even if I'm personally indifferent to them, I don't think characters should be forgotten... >.< But it seemed silly to vote for all the ones I knew too, and voting for only my top faves seemed too few as well, so I just voted for the ones I liked as a compromise~ 3nodding Hope this survey means more manga!! That's my fav form of plot advancement but other forms can be fun too~~ ^.^

AND, AND!!! WHO VOTED FOR MORE SCAVENGER HUNTS????? GDA (Gaian Detective Agency) REPRESENT!! xd

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

NPC Gaia should have been in there. I think Ian and Rufus are still my favorite. whee heart

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

The Iron Magus

It would end up something like this.

User Image

I do like that comic, but I still have trouble picturing Rufus as a gym bunny cat. lol

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I used to follow the manga, I really enjoyed so I voted and hope to find more about my fav npc *Louie* he is my fav since the very first moment I saw him.. hope he gets some interesting plot, ^^

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I was in the depths of research and I found some guides I've add to the front page about our NPCs. enjoy! I haven't even read them yet! surprised

Fluffy Otaku

Winsorize
CioccoLatte
Why??!!! Why did they only make us pick one character???!!?!?!
It is impossible to pick out just one... emo

Uh...you could select multiple. I picked all the manga NPCs.

Orz
When i read he survey question, i interpreted it as being able to choose only one....
Oh well...i just hope others will vote for my other favorites XD

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I answered. I voted mostly for the old school NPCs. I also specifically left out both Nicolae and Crescento to combat the incoming flood of yaoi fangirls who want everything to be about shipping those two.

May you have nothing but good fortune today.

Bless you!

I mean that wasn't the ONLY reason I left them out (I just don't care much for either of them) but it was a good bonus. XD

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just put in, "I can't decide" and passed the form. ;u;

Aaaaah thank you for putting the link to our event (planning) there. ;u;

Also, asdfgjkl; those other links thank youuuu.

Interstellar Explorer

I really wouldn't want the plot, storyline, manga and NPC-related stuff to be removed. In my opinion they should put somewhat more emphasizement on them either in a community way or promoting the manga more whenever a new chapter and/or page comes up (maybe rather just at chapters).
For some reason I prefer RIG NPCs a bit less - maybe because those see their stories from the first hand who pay for the RIGs (although you can see them in the RIG art threads usually, true).
I guess they kind of measure the NPCs' popularity, at least that's what it seems like to me...

Also, thank you very much for featuring my NPC Looks thread, I appreciate it greatly biggrin

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Thanks to so many showing NPC love. I've read all your responses and I'm seeing while there is a lot of differences in favorites there is a lot of overall like for our NPCs.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I am pleased that NPCon is getting so much press <3

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Yeata Zi
I am pleased that NPCon is getting so much press <3

I count as press? xD

I'm happy to see the event and I have a lot of hope placed with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff