Welcome to Gaia! ::

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Hey kids!

I'm offering free one card tarot spreads and 1-3 stone divination castings.

For my Tarot readings I use the Shadowscapes Deck. I have a number of other decks, so if you for some reason feel as though this one will not fit the general tone of your question, feel free to ask for another option.

- - - - - -

A little bit about my stone divination (derived from the answers to some questions that were PMed to me <3):

Stone divination is a system that I put together, so its very personal to me. I browse stones and purchase or pick up ones that catch my eye. I then meditate on the meaning before purposing them. I have around 75 stones currently included. I also include friends in the process, allowing them to select the ones that represent them as well as the alternative meaning for that stone.

As for the method or reading, when I do a larger casting I'll take a handful and let them land where they may, reading off the groupings and/or spaces between. With the 1-3 stone readings I tend to read by pulling one at a time and setting them similarly to tarot. My favorite readings have always been the ones where I use the entire collection in the casting.

If anyone has any further questions about the method or would like some advice on starting their own, I would be happy to answer! Also, if you'd like to see what my collection looks like so far, have a peek.

Interested? Just post the type you'd like along with your question or area of focus. Also, feel free to request the results in a PM.

Shy Strawberry

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lil Nell Saxen
Hey kids!

Interested? Just post the type you'd like along with your question or area of focus. Also, feel free to request the results in a PM.

emotion_bigheart May I have a one card tarot spread? I have a question I've been thinking about lately. emotion_bigheart

Elotus's Waifu

Misleading Curse

30,050 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100
Lil Nell Saxen
Hey kids!

how is this even done???

x-Burden's Partner

Ghostly Investigator

23,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Lil Nell Saxen
Hey kids!

A three-stone casting in the area of relationships?

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Wow, that suddenly took off! I'm out to dinner right now, but when I get home I'll get started!

Peaceful Shade

20,825 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lil Nell Saxen
Not exactly interested in getting a reading myself, as I read the cards myself. Just like my father once did when he was younger. What deck and spread do you favor the most?

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Lady Leafari

emotion_bigheart May I have a one card tarot spread? I have a question I've been thinking about lately. emotion_bigheart

Feel free to ask it now, or PM it if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

Star Hunter

I want to know about my love life

Romantic Fatcat

10,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
May I have a 3 stone divination? I've never actually heard of this and it seems interesting! I guess my question would be in the area of relationships

Feral Kitten

11,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lil Nell Saxen
Hey kids!

May i have a stone casting in the area of relationships please, and have the results in a PM? its super kind of you to offer your services like this for free cat_3nodding

Feral Loiterer

🐾 I'd love a tarot reading, please!
I'm curious as to what my chances of getting into my department's research program are. cat_whee

Shy Strawberry

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lil Nell Saxen

Feel free to ask it now, or PM it if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

emotion_bigheart I was wondering if I should back out of the drama program in my school and do drama somewhere else, or keep taking drama in my school's program. If any further answers are needed, ask away. emotion_bigheart

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Lady Leafari

For you I pulled the Queen of Swords. x

The queen of swords represents the part of you that is growing. It advises to discard the old and move onto the new, all for the sake of becoming the best version of you. At the end of her transformation she stands sure of herself. Some of the traits that accompany the queen of swords are intelligence, loyalty, wit, and humor.

I believe you should begin moving away from your schools program and find what others have to offer you. Good luck!

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Scorpio Devon Koenig

Hello!

For your casting I pulled the following stones:

Andalusite: Whimsical and child-like.
Amagreen: Innocence
Serpentine: Significant other

With this combination I see that your current relationship (or one that you will be entering into soon if you are not at the moment) is somewhat of new territory for you. You feel lighthearted and giddy. If this is not your first relationship, the feelings it brings out in you are a call back to those of new love. This is a trait that you should seek to hold onto, and bring out when times get rough. Don't be afraid to make jokes or play around, lean on your partner to provide this for you.

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

Cardinalis
Lil Nell Saxen
Not exactly interested in getting a reading myself, as I read the cards myself. Just like my father once did when he was younger. What deck and spread do you favor the most?

Hi there! Always lovely to meet another reader. I have a number of decks that I use. I feel out the situation and use the one that I find most fitting. For my online readings I mostly use Shadowscapes Tarot. It's a lovely deck.

As for spreads, that also depends on the situation. I love to explore new spreads as well as create my own. In fact, I'm always on the lookout for new spreads.

And yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces