Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who shall be the representative for the sisters?(please do not vote unless you are in the RP)

Isolean 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Katherine 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Josephine 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Hoshimi 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Shion 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

User Image

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄==== ====▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Keiji had the situation under control of course, there was no doubt in his mind and he was ready to ask his questions when suddenly in the corner of his eye he saw the younger brother approach not prepared for what was about to happen he felt himself being lifted suddenly and thrown out the door 'That little b***h!' he internally yelled and gathered himself before quickly looking to see isolean laughing at him he sent a chilling look her way truly embarrassed for what had just happened. He formed a fist and took off in the direct kotaro went "kotaro you p***k where the hell are you?!" he yelled "You want to fight? Come here and face me like a man you nosy self righteous ninja b*****d." he was sick of his brothers sneaky s**t, ninja training or not keiji was rightfully pissed off. Even if he couldn't find him this time, keiji never forgot things easily and he would get to him eventually even if it meant next year.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄==== ====▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Pleased to meet you hope you guess my name

ooc: blaaah not very long

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx☽☾Shion Saionji☽☾
User Image

Shion’s attempt to get Kotaro to stop his search failed miserably though it was obvious from the start that it would fail. What she wasn’t expecting was him picking her up by the back of her shirt and set her on the bed. The only response she gave to that was a series of furious, unintelligible sputtering. No one had ever just picked her up and set her down without so much as a single word! She wasn’t sure be glad he didn’t try to hit her or something...or furious at what he just did instead. When he finally stopped his search, thanks to who she assumed was the eldest brother, Shion couldn’t help but give him a smug smile...as well as stick her tongue out at his back when Kotaro left the room. It was definitely childish of her to do so and Kat would probably lecture her but at this point...she really didn’t care. Remembering there was still one brother left in the room, Shion gave him a wary look before moving closer towards Kat.
                              “Hating this...hating everything about all this...” she grumbled. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with these guys! Though eventually she did follow Cody out into the hallway however that was only to make sure Kotaro stayed away from Joe! She almost didn’t hear Cody’s question until she saw him moving his arm or at least the nub that was supposed to be an arm as her eyes widened in surprise. Almost immediately her hand moved to her left shoulder. She wasn’t sure what was his case but for her, the small extension from her shoulder made it clear an arm was supposed to have developed but just stopped at the last second. “Yeah so what?” she asked stiffly.

Who I'm with:Cody and Kat
Where I am: Joe's room/hallway
What I'm feeling: surprised but still pissed
OOC:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
xxxxxxxx☽☾Hoshimi Saionji☽☾
User Image

Well this was turning out to be one massive mess. First whatever was going on in Joe’s room...Hoshimi didn’t even want to know what was going on in there...ok maybe a little but that was only because Joe soon came running out in tears. She wasn’t sure when the last time she had seen her cry. Then Keiji and Isolean having their own private conversation...again she didn’t know and she didn’t want to know. Though Hoshimi did look up when Kotaro walked into the room the two were talking in and tossed Keiji out into the hallway. Almost immediately, Hoshimi had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. That was just hilarious to watch! She quickly hid her face in her book again when Kotaro spoke...boy did he seem pissed.
                              “Just keep walking Hoshimi. Don’t butt in...you’ll probably just screw things up even more than they probably already are.” she said to herself as she started walking. “Maybe if you ignore it long enough the problem will go away.” However she should have been more focused on where she was going instead of on her book because she had just reached the edge of the top staircase and was about to trip, dropping her book and flailing her arms wildly in a frantic attempt to regain her balance. ‘Crap! Crap! Crap! Not again!’ she thought.

Who I'm with:Kotaro and Keiji
Where I am: hallway
What I'm feeling: panic
OOC:...

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kotaro Tachibana
The Shadow Middle Brother

Kotaro heard Keiji's challenge. He should've known better than to challenge Kotaro. Kotaro turned around ready to deal with his older brother quickly. It was then that one of his other new sisters passed by him and was about to fall down the stairs because she had her nose in a book. In the blink of an eye Kotaro scooped her up and set her safely away from the stairs. He then turned back to Keiji. This wouldn't take long. He dashed forward and without a word had Keiji wrapped in a chain attacked to a sickle. He yanked the chain and roundhouse kicked Keiji in the gut when he came at him. He then spun his chain off of Keiji who was on the ground clutching his stomach. You never learn. Kotaro said darkly before walking down the hallway again. He then turned towards the girl he had prevented from fallying. Are you alright? he asked her.

thoughts: She ok?
feeling: calm.
ooc: ...

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
『 ==== ==== 』
Cody Tachibana
The Protective Adopted Brother
With: Shion and Joe..

A soft chuckle came from the boy, preparing to give his new sister and answer. "Figured it'd be an ice-breaker...I lost mine, was a house fire, got it caught under a burning beam, so, wasn't much left and they had to whack it off." He told her, intrusting his step sibling with that information. "Heh..Sorry..I'm Cody, by the way.." In the madness, he'd forgotten to tell Shion his name. Now seemed as good as time as any to speak up. Appeared that Kotrao was caught up, giving the two of them a head-start on finding Joe. If he wanted to be alone after a stressful situation like that, where would he be? The thought swam around in his head for a few moments before it became clear, the beach! He lead the girl outside, peering around for that blonde head of hair that ol' Joe was sporting. Sure enough, like a sore thumb, she stood out among the vibrant blue water of the ocean. Not saying much of anything, Cody steadily went to approach the girl. He stopped several feet, giving her some much needed space. "uh..Hey, there...Bit crazy back at the mansion, huh? Phew...You know, I'm not gonna judge you.." He reassured her, making a single step closer, but no more than that.

"Unlike my older brothers..I won't stab your furniture or talk to you like you're mentality challenged.." Cody joked, snickering at his own comment. It would subside shortly after, knowing he had to be ready to hear anything Joe had to say. He allowed his ears to become keen and alert, wanting to absorb as much as he could. The more he knew, the more he could help, or, it allowed him to know what not to bring up or say. Always helpful to know the boundaries, as not to cross them. If it was something too deep, he understood, they'd just met and she wouldn't be ready for something so sensitive. In time, maybe, she'd open up, for now, it was a matter of doing what he could and getting to know the lot of them better.

Profitable Prophet

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪

ι s σ ℓ є α и✪✪✪ The eldest sister

Mood: Pleased

User Image

⇘⇘
                                                  MADNESS!

Containing her laugher for a moment she looked out into the hallway and saw weapons drawn. Suddenly everything took a far more serious turn. Rushing to her luggage she grabbed her hand gun made sure it was unloaded and the chamber clear before she walked out into the hallway. They were God only knows miles from hospital and she didn't want to risk any injuries. Murder changes were not exactly something she wanted to deal with at this juncture.
                                                  "We are miles away from a hospital and those are not toys! Brother or not I see or hear of you drawing a weapon on unarmed family members again-" she cocked the gun she pointed it at him to show she meant business. She held it with confidence almost like it was an extension of her finger tips. "Well let's just say your fast but nothing beats a bullet and I'm a damn good shot."She looked at everyone present severely not scoldingly but more concerned. She had brought the weapon out of habit and protection she never imagined she would be tempted to use it on her new family.
                                                  "That go's for all of you!" She added.
                                                  Lowering the gun as a gesture of peace and uncocked it gently. Her expression attempted to softenen as she struggled with the rage and fear for her siblings boiling inside of her. This was entirely unbelievable if not complete madness! It was like something out of a cheesy anime.
                                                  "Now I am informed that Dinner will be at 6. Chores will be discussed. There is plenty to do around here besides jockeying for position and squabbling! As will a few basic ground rules as I assume we need them based off of this incident. Now could someone tell me what direction joe went?"

Her out fit.
                                                  http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/RPC/69d2eaffff1524324a0b60b01d8ab8af_zpsa7b00876.jpg

Edited slightly

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Kotaro Tachibana
The Shadow Middle Brother

Kotaro sighed as the eldest sister pointed a gun at him. He could tell she seemed confident in her marksmanship. She felt the need to tell him his weapons weren't toys and that he wasn't faster than a bullet. A. he already knew that. He didn't just use them for show. B. it was a single shot gun and there were several ways around getting shot. Either by stopping the gun from going off or by calculating the shot's destination and simply not being there. The latter was more complicated, difficult, and risky though. C. being faster than a bullet was a given since it broke the sound barrier so this info felt unneeded. Then there was a loophole in the eldest threat. It seemed he was free to fight barehanded as much as he liked. He was using weapons to avoid long term damage. Kotaro gave her a dull look. He didn't have time for amateurs trying to get things done in a cowardly manner. That's what Kotaro thought of guns. They were cowardly. Any liquored up hillbilly with a working arm and hand could use on with no training or skill. Sure some bigger ones required practice, but in the end it was still something anyone could use with hardly any effort as long as they point and pull. It was clear she thought of him as a threat though. There was no doubt about that. He didn't like being seen that way by family when he wasn't targeting them. It saddened him. Then again he didn't expect people to understand his ideals, morals, and way of thinking. There was to much of a difference in experience. Even between him and his brothers. His brothers might of had similar experiences, but Kotaro had left and had different ones. It was clear these girls hadn't had similar ones to him as well. He figured that they wouldn't ever see eye to eye. In fact he never tended to anymore with anyone. They were actual people, He was but a shadow. He wasn't wanted or needed by anyone, they were. He was a warrior, they were not. They had purpose, he had none. The only one who ever understood his way of thinking exactly had been his sensei and he was gone.

thoughts: Perhaps I am a monster to them, but there isn't much I can do about it. I can't change who I am.
feeling: saddened.
ooc: ...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
xxxxxxxx☽☾Hoshimi Saionji☽☾
User Image

Hoshimi felt her body start to fall forward despite her best efforts to try and regain her balance. Squeezing her eyes shut, she mentally braced herself for any amount of pain she was about to feel when she felt someone scoop her up only to set her down barely a second later. To her surprise she was now away from the stairs while two of the brothers fought in front of her~wait. Was that a chain scythe!? Where the hell did he get that!? How did he get that and more importantly why on earth did he feel it necessary to bring that onto the island!? She barely registered Kotaro’s question when Isolean was out in the hallway now, pointing a gun at him. Ok what is up with all of this!? Did everyone bring a weapon here!? And since when did Isolean own a gun!? ‘Maybe I should say something...’ Hoshimi thought. ‘Should I say something? I feel like if I say something, someone’s going to end up getting shot!’ Hoshimi blinked at Isolean’s words and glanced towards the stairs. She did see Shion and Cody walk by while Kotaro and Keiji were fighting. Well wherever Shion goes, Joe was more likely to be there since those two are almost always together when they were both home. “Either she’s somewhere on the first floor or she’s outside.” she told her sister. That was the best answer she could give her though it shouldn’t be too hard. The island couldn’t be that big. Blinking slightly she turned her focus onto Kotaro. “Um thanks for that.” she said giving her a small smile. “Oh I’m Hoshimi.” she said extending her hand towards him.

Who I'm with:Kotaro, Keiji and Isolean
Where I am: hallway
What I'm feeling: panic then relief then more panic
OOC:...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
xxxxxxxx☽☾Shion Saionji☽☾
User Image

“Never had one.” Shion replied calmly when Cody explained what happened to his arm. “Some kinda defect...at least that’s the word I keep hearing. Anyways whatever the word is, it just means I was born without one.” she brushed some of her bangs to one side of her face. “Pisses me off when people say that though. Makes it sound like I’m defective just cus I don’t have all my limbs. Also pisses me off when those same people think I can’t do anything by myself.” she grumbled. She had no idea why she was telling him this. Probably because he could understand how she felt about all of that. “Shion.” she told Cody when he introduced himself. Well he seems a lot more tolerable than his brothers. She followed Cody outside, ignoring the situation going on between Kotaro and Keiji and hoped Hoshimi and Isolean wouldn’t follow the two. She hoped Cody knew where he was going, in all honesty she had absolutely no idea where Joe would be. “Ok it feels like you’re leading me absolutely nowhere.” Shion complained as they reached the beach. “Why did you want me to follow you? Why did I decide to follow you!?” however she fell silent when she caught sight of Joe sitting out in the water...huh...guess he did know where he was going.
                              “Um Joe? You ok?” Shion asked concerned. She walked past Cody and moved closer to her sister. “If that jerk hurt you, just say the word and I’ll make him sorry!” she told her. She wasn’t sure if she should mention the fact that said jerk also went through her stuff but given how upset Joe probably was at the moment, she decided against it.

Who I'm with:Cody and Joe
Where I am: hallway/beach
What I'm feeling: worried and confused again
OOC:

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

User Image

Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste

_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_==== ? ====_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_

Keiji felt it all happen to fast he saw kotaro and was about to start yelling at him when all of the sudden he saw a chain flying toward him. It wrapped him up and his younger brother jerked him toward him followed by a kick to the gut. Grabbing his mid section he fell to his knees "you all call me the a*****e" he wheezed recovering himself. Slowly getting up he glared at the other with hatred before walking away 'you never learn?! what about you? Your the a*****e brandishing weapons against unarmed people because of what? Weed? what the ******** kotaro' his thoughts were flying as he carefully took himself down the hall. Glancing at isolean he quickly took his eyes away embarrassed by everything that had happened and returning to his room slamming the door behind him.

He stripped his clothes off and placed them in the dirty clothes basket looking at his gut in the mirror, knowing that there would be a large bruise there later 'they call me an a*****e but I wouldnt have used weapons against him if he were unarmed' he thought even more pissed that his pride was wounded. He gently put a white tee on followed by a pair of plaid pajama bottoms grabbing a pen and his binder he sat in bed in mild pain angrily doing review work in preparation for this years work. He began to wonder if he would be attending tonights dinner, he had no reason to. There would be nothing but frivolous discussion of rules and chores besides kotaro would be there and he honestly had no desire to see him again. frustrated he ran a hand through his hair his headache still there just intensified now. He decided the best course of action would be to eat something but didnt really want to leave the room.
_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_==== ? ====_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_

Pleased to meet you hope you guess my name

ooc: whoo powers back
User Image
Joe's Outfit ☠
Joe's Fav. Song ♬

By the time Shion and Cody had reached Joe, she was much more calm. Tears had dried from her reddened eyes the most part, but her breaths were still heavy. The small cuts on her hands had stopped bleeding yet still stung with salt. Her hair, which was usually soft, had become rough with salt water. Joe had heard the two approaching. She listened to their conversation and smiled a little. She was glad that Shion had found someone to relate to. As much as Josephine tried to treat Shion like a normal girl, Shion needed an outlet for her emotions and thoughts regarding her differences, and Cody seemed fine. She had a feeling Cody and herself would get along okay. If he's being that nice to Shion, he's at least a decent guy.

"I'm fine." Joe choked out, her voice still raw from crying. "Really... Just... I'm not used to all of this. I'm going to just relax here for a while." She said, not addressing Cody. She stood and wrapped her arms around her younger sister. "I can't wait until we go adventuring together." She whispered into her sisters ear before planting a kiss on Shion's cheek. Shion was literally the only person Josephine had ever openly shown affection to. During her embrace, she glanced up at Cody. She forced a small, unnatural smile for him and mouthed, "thank you" to him. She didn't know if he'd understand why.

I'm with【Shion, Cody】
I feel【trying my hardest】
I am located 【on the island's shore】

Profitable Prophet

✪✪✪ ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪

Mood: Drained.

User Image

⇘⇘
                                                  I need a drink.

Isolean noticed the "ninja 's" reaction or lack there of to a loaded 45 with an extended clip aimed at him with less than 15 feet between them. Was he really that ungodly full of himself or was he just that dumb. A combination of the two couldn't be ruled out either. She didn't care which if he didn't want to take her threat seriously that was on him. Next time it would be loaded, as she figured this wasn't going to be the end of this by any stretch. Brother or not she would knee cap him at the very least if anything similar ever happened again. She would have said and done the same if one of her own sisters had done anything like that.
                                                  She watched as Kenji went to his room. That was probably for the best, it occurred to her to go and see if he was alright but that probably wouldn't help anything. A man's pride bruises like a fresh peach and her going to him now would only make it worse she was sure. Considering she had laughed at him only a few moments ago.
                                                  "Thank you." She said quietly and went back into her room after a moment she found her pack of cigarets a lighter. She didn't smoke very often especially around family but damn if she didn't need one. Hands shaking she lit one and took a long drag asking into an ash tray she brought with her. Slowly she loaded the weapon one bullet at a time and put it into a shoulder holster. Apparently it would be up to her to keep total anarchy from being the law of the land. It wasn't a job she wanted but it was the job she was prepared for oddly enough.
                                                  "I knew I should have been a cop." She mumbled finishing her smoke.
                                                  Heading down the stairs to go find joe, she tapped the package of cigarets in time with her heels clicking against the wooden floors it was a chain smoke kind of day. Eventually she made it outside, she looked for a bit but eventually just settled on sitting in the shade of a tree to contemplate the day with another smoke starring off into the distance watching the sun sinking closer to the horizon.
                                                  "At least it's pretty." she commented.

Her out fit.
                                                  http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/RPC/69d2eaffff1524324a0b60b01d8ab8af_zpsa7b00876.jpg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillKatherine Johnsonixiixi!!
            fillfillfillfillfillfill▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillY O U ` R E ixi T H E ixi T H I E F ixi O F ixi I N N O C E N C E
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillY O U ` R E ixi A ixi T A I N T E Dixi C H E R R Y ixi T R E E

fillfillfill▬▬ THERE'S A MARK UPON YOUR SKIN
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillWHERE YOUR HEART USED TO BE

Later that night her siblings started to complain that they were hungry. Katherine hurried to the kitchen and looked around for something to make. She finally decided on spaghetti and garlic bread. She started to prepare the dinner and then sat down while waiting for it to cook. She thought about the earlier events and how drama was already happening. She sighed. This was going to be a long year.

The timer went off and she got up to drain the noodles. She finished stirring the sauce and took out the garlic bread. Then she brought all the food out in dishes onto the table. She looked in the fridge and saw some fruit that she quickly cut up into a delicious fruit salad for dessert. She tosses some sugar in it and stirred it up. "Perfect,"

she said. She left the salad in the fridge and walked to main hallway. "DINNER," she yelled as loud as she could. Then she walked back to the dining room and started to serve everyone their food. They'd arrive soon enough.

███████████████████████████████████████████████xx( ❀ The Second Eldest Sister who is Kind & Motherly )
                                                    YOU'RE AN ANGEL, I WAS TOLD, THEN YOU PUT THE ARROW IN MY BACK
                                                    y o u ` r e ixi a ixi s i n n e r ixi w i t h ixi n o ixi s o u l ixia n d ixi i ` m ixi s h o t ixi l i k e ixi a ixi b u l l e t miseri y o u ` r e ixi a ixi s i n n e r ixi w i t h ixi n o ixi s o u l ixia n d ixi i ` m ixi s h o t ixi l i k e ixi a ixi b u l l e t

Invisible Detective

User Image

Ren Tachibana
"Hi there I'm Ren, its nice to meet you."

Twitching Ren woke up and looked around, it was odd that he had slept most the afternoon away, standing up and stretching he walked slowly back to the house, it was nice to hear a person calling out for food as he opened the front door. Nice that for once he would be able to see his family not eat alone.

Walking into the dining area he stood at the door way. "Now now, why are you setting all this up alone, no one should do all this alone." Ren said with a grin on his face as he looked over his potential sister with his regular dazed look in his eyes. It seemed the best thing for at least some of the new siblings to get on, and if Kei was not going to be adult about the situation it would have to come down to him.

Profitable Prophet

✪✪✪ ✪✪✪ ✪✪✪

Mood: Organized

User Image

⇘⇘
                                                  I need a drink.

Using a clean white terry cotton wash cloth she cleaned her face neck and behind her ears in preparation to go down to dinner. Tossing the dirty cloth into the hamper she brushed her teeth in meticulously small circles locking eyes with her own reflection. With a bit of disdain she noticed the dying sun had reddened her cheeks ever so slightly. Almost like she had worn a bit of blush over her pale countenance. Carefully she applied a bit of moisturizer to it and washed her hands with some lemon vanilla scented hand soap.
                                                  Not quite completely confident she had washed away the cigarette smell she spritzed a bit of perfume onto her writs and against her neck and checked her breath one more time. If that didn't cover it she didn't know what would she mused and gathered up a note book she had been making notes in. It was things like notes and charts she wanted to discus at dinner. Chore options, rationing plans, possible punishments and rewards, basic rules ect.
                                                  With one last check in the mirror to adjust the holster and make sure her hair was properly managed, she stepped out into the hall locking the door, sliding a pice of paper out of sight in a specific spot in the jam so she would know if someone entered. It was a simple trick but effective most of the time. She turned to hear another door opening she turned to see it was kenji.
                                                  Perhaps she could skip the promised laughter for now there would be plenty of time to mock him in the future with better circumstances.
                                                  "Eveing." She said casually walking to the stairs. She could hear cat shouting that dinner was done. She smiled musing about getting her one of those triangle things people rang in old time westerns to announce supper.

Her out fit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff