Shy Gaian

Blessed Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lyra Rosa
smms

I'm glad you're not mad at him anymore. My sister is a pharmacist, and that's what she did before she took the classes. Plus, that will give you experience, and hopefully right out of school they'll take you because you have the tech experience.

I don't stay mad at someone xD
Oh cool o: Yeah the grocery store I worked at in FL has a Pharmacy and I asked about it. But they prefer me having a degree in that particular store

I don't usually stay mad a people either. After a day I'm usually over it.
Really? Most of them will take you if you don't have a degree I think. If you decide to go to tech school, you might have a better chance at working in a pharmacy, but that's what pharmacy school is about. Maybe look at a few different places and see if you need a degree to be a tech.

Generous Gaian

smms
Lyra Rosa
smms

I'm glad you're not mad at him anymore. My sister is a pharmacist, and that's what she did before she took the classes. Plus, that will give you experience, and hopefully right out of school they'll take you because you have the tech experience.

Oh cool o: Yeah the grocery store I worked at in FL has a Pharmacy and I asked about it. But they prefer me having a degree in that particular store

Really? Most of them will take you if you don't have a degree I think. If you decide to go to tech school, you might have a better chance at working in a pharmacy, but that's what pharmacy school is about. Maybe look at a few different places and see if you need a degree to be a tech.

Same here it's like oops gone unless it's serious then it's hard to get over.
That's what I'm thinking about.

Generous Gaian

wahmbulance

Generous Gaian

wahmbulance

Generous Gaian

wahmbulance

Generous Gaian

wahmbulance

Blessed Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lyra Rosa
smms
Lyra Rosa
smms

Same here it's like oops gone unless it's serious then it's hard to get over.
That's what I'm thinking about.

Even if I'm super mad at someone, I usually don't tell them, unless they confront me. Or if a friend takes the lead to tell that person we are mad at them. I can never speak up for myself. And if I get annoyed or irritated, I sometimes wish I could stay mad at them for a little longer. Just so they can tell I'm displeased with them. But it's just not in my nature to do that.

Generous Gaian

smms

Even if I'm super mad at someone, I usually don't tell them, unless they confront me. Or if a friend takes the lead to tell that person we are mad at them. I can never speak up for myself. And if I get annoyed or irritated, I sometimes wish I could stay mad at them for a little longer. Just so they can tell I'm displeased with them. But it's just not in my nature to do that.

I don't usually either but it's obvious that I'm mad at someone. But they usually don't confront me about it unless it's my crush. Cause yeah xD
It's not my nature either. I think it's a pointless emotion honestly... Like there was one time I got so mad at my crush like I should of stayed more mad at him just cause of what it was but I didn't I just like forgot a day later. Which is weird cause normally I would be like you're not worth my time but idk it's weird. I hope I got him sick tho he deserve it after today... Stupid April fools x.x

Generous Gaian

Generous Gaian

wahmbulance

Generous Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items