Welcome to Gaia! ::

Atomic Goat's Fangirl

Ruthless Flatterer

Genyusai
WarmBodies

:') Awe. I don't have to know someone to be nice to them. Well.. Why not? You don't seem to be a bad person and you seem like you need it C:

I don't need it.. I'm just kind of venting.. I expected this, I knew this would happen.. I was really hoping to the contrary but I'm pretty gutless and don't always express how I feel.

Actually, I rarely express how I feel, I'm not an emotional guy so I might come off as stand-offish or cold irl.. i'm really not I just like to keep to myself.. Had a thing for this girl and she knew it but rather than acknowledge she would just brush off my feelings to the side like they don't matter.

Happens more often than I care to think..

Well, yeah.
Anyways, It's her loss and she is definitely missing out on that. You'll just find someone who suits your needs/wants better and will reciprocate your feelings smile

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WarmBodies

Well, yeah.
Anyways, It's her loss and she is definitely missing out on that. You'll just find someone who suits your needs/wants better and will reciprocate your feelings smile

IDK.. I'm too old to find anyone now... do you know how picky 30 year old women are? they are way past their prime, with lots of baggage, stretch marks and saggy boobs, while men can still look taught, ripped and handsome well into their 60's.

I know it sounds cruel but lots of women these days thanks to 3rd wave feminism just don't care about their appearance yet still think they deserve a handsome, well-off man. I've been told you don't find love, that love finds you.

Versatile Phantom

Genyusai
lieutenant doll
those feels man! stay strong emotion_hug
i'm glad i'm over that phase, crushing people i mean lol

Yeah i'm over it, I confessed I liked her and she took it as very awkward, but we stayed friends.. then later she says she's in love with this guy she hasn't even known half as long as me. dafaq.. idk what to feel really.

let's just say that i was in similar situation last year. twice actually.
i had few guys that very super close to me (i spoke to them til i fell asleep on skype etc.)
they both had a huge crush on me. and god how i wished i would had liked them as well
cause they were sweethearts and i knew that if i would date them, they would take good care of me.
(btw, don't get this wrong, when i say "date them" i don't mean at the same time,
these cases happened at different times, some months between)
i used to fell for disaster cases. guys that had issues, depression, confidence issues etc.
i don't know why but i always wanted to "save" these kinda cases.
somehow cause i have low confidence it made me feel comfort knowing that
if i did save guy like this, he would be forever grateful and never hurt me/let me go.
i always got hurt by these kinda bad boys, and those guys that were good and stayed by
my side.. they always raised me up. helped me to feel better.
i knew they were in pain watching me suffer cause of some other guy.
but somehow i thought that this kinda sweet guys would never be forever in love with me.
that they would someday understand how stupid and arrogant i can be.
anyways.. in the end, they both left me. they said, they couldn't be by my side,
cause they hurt too much. i kept telling them that i can't choose my feelings. how i wish.
i hated to get hurt myself as well. but i can't just choose the person i fall in love with.

well anyways, both guys are kinda back in my life,
they send me kik messages every now and then. but not too much,
cause sometimes it is a bit akward even thou they have moved on as well.
anyways i'm fine with that, cause my life moved on.
i met guy that i have dated a year now. and i got new friends thru him.
i'm a different person now, i understood how stupid i was before. 3nodding

//sorry for such a long post sweatdrop

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
no, that's alright, you're spot on. I've been single for almost 2 years now, mostly by choice but also cause I don't wanna get hurt, but social interaction isn't really my thing anymore now. I do interact with co workers but it's not the same as going out for drinks. Plus, most of my co-workers are around 20-25 and im' 30... not really my demographic. this girl was 26. I've known her since late last year but we started talking more in January.. she was really touchy-feely with me.

I just don't really *know* anymore if a girl is in to me.. when she calls you, messages you, brushes your arm, hugs you all the time, is happy to see you, smiles when you're near, and sits next to you during your breaks, clearly that means she's NOT into you and I'm a creep for thinking so, right?

It's so stupid... why the ******** would someone want to toy around with you like this? I already keep to myself as it is at work, now I'm just going to flat out avoid everyone now.

You're right, you don't choose who you're in love with.
lieutenant doll

let's just say that i was in similar situation last year. twice actually.
i had few guys that very super close to me (i spoke to them til i fell asleep on skype etc.)
they both had a huge crush on me. and god how i wished i would had liked them as well
cause they were sweethearts and i knew that if i would date them, they would take good care of me.
(btw, don't get this wrong, when i say "date them" i don't mean at the same time,
these cases happened at different times, some months between)
i used to fell for disaster cases. guys that had issues, depression, confidence issues etc.
i don't know why but i always wanted to "save" these kinda cases.
somehow cause i have low confidence it made me feel comfort knowing that
if i did save guy like this, he would be forever grateful and never hurt me/let me go.
i always got hurt by these kinda bad boys, and those guys that were good and stayed by
my side.. they always raised me up. helped me to feel better.
i knew they were in pain watching me suffer cause of some other guy.
but somehow i thought that this kinda sweet guys would never be forever in love with me.
that they would someday understand how stupid and arrogant i can be.
anyways.. in the end, they both left me. they said, they couldn't be by my side,
cause they hurt too much. i kept telling them that i can't choose my feelings. how i wish.
i hated to get hurt myself as well. but i can't just choose the person i fall in love with.

well anyways, both guys are kinda back in my life,
they send me kik messages every now and then. but not too much,
cause sometimes it is a bit akward even thou they have moved on as well.
anyways i'm fine with that, cause my life moved on.
i met guy that i have dated a year now. and i got new friends thru him.
i'm a different person now, i understood how stupid i was before. 3nodding

//sorry for such a long post sweatdrop

Versatile Phantom

Genyusai
no, that's alright, you're spot on. I've been single for almost 2 years now, mostly by choice but also cause I don't wanna get hurt, but social interaction isn't really my thing anymore now. I do interact with co workers but it's not the same as going out for drinks. Plus, most of my co-workers are around 20-25 and im' 30... not really my demographic. this girl was 26. I've known her since late last year but we started talking more in January.. she was really touchy-feely with me.

I just don't really *know* anymore if a girl is in to me.. when she calls you, messages you, brushes your arm, hugs you all the time, is happy to see you, smiles when you're near, and sits next to you during your breaks, clearly that means she's NOT into you and I'm a creep for thinking so, right?

It's so stupid... why the ******** would someone want to toy around with you like this? I already keep to myself as it is at work, now I'm just going to flat out avoid everyone now.

You're right, you don't choose who you're in love with.

well she sure sounds confusing. you can always hope.
but you told her about your feelings, right? and she said she has someone else.
well it sounds like, only thin you can do it take distance and tell her so.
she will feel betrayed first, but eventually she'll understand
that her presence is only hurting you.
if you stay close to her, it won't stop cause you can't move on.

well i guess she is lonely, so it seems. i was popular at the time, i had a lot friends.
but i was still lonely inside. so having someone super close to me felt nice.
i made it sure to them that i wanted just to be friends, cause i was broken and
tbh, i didn't know what i wanted, when and with who.
so i got these sudden crushes to guys that were no good obviously.
and i ignored all the actual good things around me neutral
now that i look back, i don't even understand myself. i don't recognize the person i was.
i really hate the person i was.
you see, back then i was recovering from this long relationship i just got out from.
and it was easier to tell everyone that i didn't want anything at the moment. like i said,
i couldn't control my feelings, and unwanted crushes happened.
and cause i had low confidence, it was comforting to know that there were some people
that found me lovable. so keeping them near made me feel better. it was selfish i know.
but at the time i didn't understand that i was being selfish cause dealing with other things kept me busy.
i tried to please everyone, make everyone like me, i was busy at work/so stressed that i eventually got burnout.
in the end i was all alone and i did very stupid things that aren't like me at all.
but now it's all fine 3nodding

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I was talking about this to an older bird at work.. she's like, 55 or something.. told me "you don't find love, love finds you". Been married to the same guy for 30 years so she must be doing something right.

Frankly I feel she's just lucky, lucky to have lived in a time when relationships actually ment something and people aren't always looking for instant gratification, where they jump ship rather than work out there differences just because they're momentarily unhappy. Applying permanent solutions to temporary problems.

I'm not really upset about this whole ordeal with this girl and I, if she's in love with someone else whatever, why chase after someone who doesn't feel for you what you feel for them, you were right, sometimes someone is gonna like you more than you like them. But I'm not going to be anyone's crutch, i'm not gonna be some emotional-standby for some stupid girl who can't get it together and doesn't know what she wants. I'm a ******** adult, and i'm not going to waste my time with stupid high-school level girl-games.

lieutenant doll

well she sure sounds confusing. you can always hope.
but you told her about your feelings, right? and she said she has someone else.
well it sounds like, only thin you can do it take distance and tell her so.
she will feel betrayed first, but eventually she'll understand
that her presence is only hurting you.
if you stay close to her, it won't stop cause you can't move on.

well i guess she is lonely, so it seems. i was popular at the time, i had a lot friends.
but i was still lonely inside. so having someone super close to me felt nice.
i made it sure to them that i wanted just to be friends, cause i was broken and
tbh, i didn't know what i wanted, when and with who.
so i got these sudden crushes to guys that were no good obviously.
and i ignored all the actual good things around me neutral
now that i look back, i don't even understand myself. i don't recognize the person i was.
i really hate the person i was.
you see, back then i was recovering from this long relationship i just got out from.
and it was easier to tell everyone that i didn't want anything at the moment. like i said,
i couldn't control my feelings, and unwanted crushes happened.
and cause i had low confidence, it was comforting to know that there were some people
that found me lovable. so keeping them near made me feel better. it was selfish i know.
but at the time i didn't understand that i was being selfish cause dealing with other things kept me busy.
i tried to please everyone, make everyone like me, i was busy at work/so stressed that i eventually got burnout.
in the end i was all alone and i did very stupid things that aren't like me at all.
but now it's all fine 3nodding

Greedy Wife

oh ********
literally just happened to me lol

Atomic Goat's Fangirl

Ruthless Flatterer

Genyusai
WarmBodies

Well, yeah.

IDK.. I'm too old to find anyone now... do you know how picky 30 year old women are? they are way past their prime, with lots of baggage, stretch marks and saggy boobs, while men can still look taught, ripped and handsome well into their 60's.

I know it sounds cruel but lots of women these days thanks to 3rd wave feminism just don't care about their appearance yet still think they deserve a handsome, well-off man. I've been told you don't find love, that love finds you.

You're never too old for love. And that may be the case, but it's not true for every single 30-something year old. It may take time but in the end it is very well worth it. It may not seem like it right now, or like everything will end up being great, but "time heal's all wounds" . Just try to mee an open mind

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ladybullets
literally just happened to me lol

it's hard to sympathize... if you were a guy I probably could.

Because I have NO ******** CLUE what goes on in a woman's mind I can't sympathize with you, sorry..

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
WarmBodies

You're never too old for love. And that may be the case, but it's not true for every single 30-something year old. It may take time but in the end it is very well worth it. It may not seem like it right now, or like everything will end up being great, but "time heal's all wounds" . Just try to mee an open mind

don't wanna have my first kid at 40... i'll be 60 by the time this kid graduates high school.. that's terrible.
life is so s**t short.

how much time is this supposed to take? No one can say but damn I wish I had a clue.
do u really hate all of us tho emotion_kirakira

Atomic Goat's Fangirl

Ruthless Flatterer

Genyusai
WarmBodies

don't wanna have my first kid at 40... i'll be 60 by the time this kid graduates high school.. that's terrible.
life is so s**t short.

how much time is this supposed to take? No one can say but damn I wish I had a clue.

Lmao, sorry I'm typing on my phone, and I meant have. Haha oops.
Well, you can always adopt.. Or maybe you will figure it all out. And a lot of people are having kids at an older age anyways. It wouldn't be *weird* .

I agree LOL. But I guess you gotta deal with what you got.

It will take its sweet a** time but when it's around the corner, then you will get your clue and hopefully it will blossom into something beautiful smile

Versatile Phantom

Genyusai
I was talking about this to an older bird at work.. she's like, 55 or something.. told me "you don't find love, love finds you". Been married to the same guy for 30 years so she must be doing something right.

Frankly I feel she's just lucky, lucky to have lived in a time when relationships actually ment something and people aren't always looking for instant gratification, where they jump ship rather than work out there differences just because they're momentarily unhappy. Applying permanent solutions to temporary problems.

I'm not really upset about this whole ordeal with this girl and I, if she's in love with someone else whatever, why chase after someone who doesn't feel for you what you feel for them, you were right, sometimes someone is gonna like you more than you like them. But I'm not going to be anyone's crutch, i'm not gonna be some emotional-standby for some stupid girl who can't get it together and doesn't know what she wants. I'm a ******** adult, and i'm not going to waste my time with stupid high-school level girl-games.

it's true, you know, that love finds you.

how did my story continue? , -
well, when i was left alone, i was losing it. stress and everything became too much
to handle when i had no one to talk to about it. no one that actually cared.
i needed to do the most reckless things to be able to feel something, cause i felt nothing.
i don't drink alcohol nor smoke anything, also i hate parties. i'm no social butterfly even thou online i might seem like one. so -- i got this invite to a party by my only irl friend.
i was so depressed that i thought "why not" cause i needed something to distract me.
at the party i saw this guy that i had heard of.. guy that has tried to flirt with multiple girls i know.
i'm also true love believer, which is why i always said that i can't choose my feelings.
so it means i don't do things like one night stands either, cause it would make me feel like a slut
if i slept with someone that i have no feelings to. to me it's something you do only
with a person you are in love with.
anyways, when it came midnight and it was time to go home, i got this horrible feeling. i would be alone in the dark again.
i had left the party with that friend of mine, and that guy i knew was a flirt.
it was pretty cold night, i was shaking so this flirt guy hugged me while we were waiting for a bus. once we got into bus, something made me say "i don't wanna go home".
then the guy invited me to his place. i knew he would. i guess that's why i said i don't wanna go home.
once we got to his place, we were kissing and hugging in his bed. then he said something unexpected:
"maybe not.. you know.. on the first night".
i was like "oh ok.. umm sure".
but inside my head i was like: WAIT WAIT WAIT, HE THINKS I'M UNATTRACTIVE?
HE DOESN'T WANT ME? HE DOESN'T SEEM TOO DRUNK EITHER.
... ON THE FIRST NIGHT? THERE WILL BE ANOTHER NIGHT?!
well then, turned out that this guy wasn't who i thought he was.. he had zero experience with girls.
he was only a flirt cause he told me he used to be pathetic thinking he would never get a girl lol
he told me he had never invited unknown girl home, and i told him i had never left from a party with a stranger lol
so.. that's how i met my bf. been together for a year now, we live together.
we also adopted a cat. and we have combined our bank accounts to save for an apartment.
and we have plans for future: kids etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces